Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:41 PM

Be Yourself And Attract Women Like Crazy(how To Succeed With Women) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Yourself And Attract Women Like Crazy(how To Succeed With Women) (1028 Views)

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Yourself And Attract Women Like Crazy(how To Succeed With Women) by donbellar: 4:59am On Apr 06, 2010
You ever hear that old saying "Just be yourself?"
I know I have.
We hear it all the time when we lament about how
we're having such a hard time finding a girlfriend.

"Oh, it's okay," your friends say. "Just be yourself
and it'll happen!"

So you go through your life, following their advice,
being yourself,

And STILL nothing.

That means one of two things,

1. The advice is BAD.
2. You're doing something WRONG.

Hell, it might even be a combination of the two!

But get this,

What if you COULD just be yourself and attract
women like crazy?

Sounds to good to be true?

Well, I don't think so.
In fact, if you're doing anything BUT
being yourself with women, you are making a
HUGE MISTAKE.

To be truly a master with women, you must move
beyond tactics and techniques and BECOME the
type of guy who attracts hords of women like he
was wearing a suit made of money.

Think I'm full of that stuff horses leave steaming
on the ground after standing around for a while?

Remember: The sooner you learn these proven techniques,
the sooner you can find the woman of your dreams.

If you wait too long, you run the risk of missing
out on her, FOREVER.

Don't make that mistake.

www.withdrsly..com.
Re: Be Yourself And Attract Women Like Crazy(how To Succeed With Women) by neily(f): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2010
So dry!
Re: Be Yourself And Attract Women Like Crazy(how To Succeed With Women) by CHIMCO(m): 12:49am On Apr 07, 2010
U re not far from the truth.
Re: Be Yourself And Attract Women Like Crazy(how To Succeed With Women) by idifu(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2010
oh yeah i'm gonna introduce my self my name is Idifu da soopaman luva ,80 pounds ball,d.i.c.k is 6.5 inches long, nice knowin u, dis is what i call being your self hehehehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date A Non-uni. Graduate Guy? / 2 B Faithful Is It A Crime / His Sister Gave Her Fiancee An Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.