Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,331 members, 7,888,064 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

Quite Notice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quite Notice (484 Views)

Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. / My Landlord Served Me A Quit Notice And I Want To Know What What My Rights Are / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quite Notice by Senator1212: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hello house, I need advise on this issue. My landlord gave me quite notice after my rent due at 31th of October and the letter was delivered to my house on 15th of November.
Now the man is calling me to pay my rent after I told the man have accepted the letter and I will move out by end of May.
I don’t have interest to renew the rent again and lawyer is calling me to pay before Friday.
Re: Quite Notice by Leverageisback(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Senator1212:
Hello house, I need advise on this issue. My landlord gave me quite notice after my rent due at 31th of October and the letter was delivered to my house on 15th of November.
Now the man is calling me to pay my rent after I told the man have accepted the letter and I will move out by end of May.
I don’t have interest to renew the rent again and lawyer is calling me to pay before Friday.

Well you can kill your landlord with your bad English
Re: Quite Notice by Gboliwe: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Senator1212:
You want to stay till May before you quit and you intend to stay for free?

Dude, you harsh angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quite Notice by MrMcJay(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Senator1212:

OP, once your rent expires, you're entitled to just 7-days notice. You think you are entitled to 6-months' notice? Lmao

Let me tell you. they'll drag you to court and you'll pay for the extra time spent on the property.
Re: Quite Notice by Lovetinz(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
The court will order you to be thrown out, you will also be FORCED to pay the accumulated arrears.
There is no free rent anywhere.
Re: Quite Notice by nurey(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
This guy harsh oooo
November
December
January
February
March
April
May

You want to live free 7 months haba, you sef go buy land, build house and have tenants. Do onto others what you wish for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Electric Fence Maintenance / Contact Southwest Drilling For All Your Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey / To Let:::: Tastefully 3bedroom Flat @ Jomofak Ikorodu (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.