Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident (1122 Views)

Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Dino Melaye Launches His Anti-corruption Book, Patience Jonathan, Saraki Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by mohince(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Sentiment aside jonathan is truely a hero
Just few hours after Yusuf Buhari had a bike accident around Gwarimpa in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, former president Goodluck jonathan, senator bukola saraki and reno omokri tooks to their twitter handle to wish the young boy well!!
Dear nigerians politics its not a do or die affair lets all not forget that we are one no matter what lets wish our fellow ones well because tomorrow we might fall victim

https://mobile.twitter.com/GEJonathan/status/946155204218638336
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/946064553825013760

1 Like

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by mohince(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Wish him speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by AbuEzeFemi(m): 1:23am On Dec 28, 2017
may God heal the boy
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by bedspread: 1:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Let The Mercies of GOD ALMIGHTY Fall on the Buhari Family ..... may the Young man Be Shown Mercy from Above and be Spared in JESUS NAME.....AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by dustmalik: 1:47am On Dec 28, 2017
This is where FFK failed woefully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by DebateNigeria: 1:55am On Dec 28, 2017
bedspread:
Let The Mercies of GOD ALMIGHTY Fall on the Buhari Family ..... may the Young man Be Shown Mercy from Above and be Spared in JESUS NAME.....AMEN

Amen

1 Like

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by koladebrainiac(m): 2:17am On Dec 28, 2017
But that goat Ffk will not hear

2 Likes

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Cletus77(m): 2:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Zombies been painting the man black since 1 A.D
They be like, "check wel if it's the official handle"
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Wealthyman01: 2:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Get well soon. Yusufu.

1 Like

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Headlaw(m): 3:59am On Dec 28, 2017
This is what makes us human, my heart felt prayer for his quick recovery. I wish Nigerians should be this concerned in other similar incident. Every life is important and counts.
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 28, 2017
angry

∆ Eye service!!!

Get well soon bro! You no offend me... Na your papa and his cabinet dey vex me... ∆

1 Like

Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by adeolakemi: 5:10am On Dec 28, 2017
mohince:
Sentiment aside jonathan is truely a hero
Just few hours after Yusuf Buhari had a bike accident around Gwarimpa in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, former president Goodluck jonathan, senator bukola saraki and reno omokri tooks to their twitter handle to wish the young boy well!!
Dear nigerians politics its not a do or die affair lets all not forget that we are one no matter what lets wish our fellow ones well because tomorrow we might fall victim

https://mobile.twitter.com/GEJonathan/status/946155204218638336
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/946064553825013760
ri......
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 28, 2017
FFK really went beyond limit.... he should know PDP does not play politics of hate.
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Wantedmiller: 5:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Bet me FFk will not make heaven........
FFK TO MAKE HEAVEN..... 12.5ODD FFK WILL NOT MAKE HEAVEN.... 1.09ODD
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Mustack: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
ffk will not have peace for what he spilt out on the issue....
Re: Ex President Goodluck Jonathan, saraki and omkri React To Yusuf Buhari Accident by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Eye service!!!

Get well soon bro! You no offend me... Na your papa and his cabinet dey vex me... ∆
He's been feeding off your sweat for years even though you don't know it. I wish him speedy recovery but the father must pay. His crimes are just too numerous

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov Okorocha Opens His Mouth Agape As He Watches Women Dance Topless / FIRS Revenue Collection: APC Lies Busted - Budgit / Obj’s Letter: Kogi Governor React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.