Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo (703 Views)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Goddycream: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] An Imo state indigene, Vitalis Nwosu, his wife, Vitalis and three children who were allegedly poisoned by Vitalis brother, will be buried on Thursday December 28.

Facebook user, Agbalanze Onyeka Okeke, shared the obituary of a family, wrote;

”He was poisoned with his entire family by his own brother ,this one happened this week. #Christmas #Palava #season8”… more photo here@
source: www.mntrendsnews.com

Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Rip
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Rip
Na wa is like u love dis queen of a thin Bianca
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by stblessing(f): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2017
This is painful.. Rip to d dead sad
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
classicMan22:
Na wa is like u love dis queen of a thin Bianca
A thread without the queen is not worth taking to front page cheesy
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Classicman22 how were you able to identify me...... cheesy
who won't know dat it is u, are u not d only general Queen on Nl, is dere any oda embarassed
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
A thread without the queen is not worth taking to front page cheesy
I hope u are a rich queen thou, man's not hot under buhari
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2017
I guess the man Wil live forever now #wickedworld
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2017
classicMan22:
I hope u are a rich queen thou, man's not hot under buhari
Oh dear I can feel your pain it will get better...... but make sure you vote him out come 2019
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Oh dear I can feel your pain it will get better...... but make sure you vote him out come 2019
my dear I Neva Vote 4 him in d first place ooo,but he's still our president, u think d common man vote count, any wey let leave it like dat, hw is it hanging wat happen to ur main account
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2017
classicMan22:
my dear I Neva Vote 4 him in d first place ooo,but he's still our president, u think d common man vote count, any wey let leave it like dat, hw is it hanging wat happen to ur main account
Jesu!!!!! Ah ah wat appin
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2017
cummando:
Jesu!!!!! Ah ah wat appin
am charting wit d general queen undecided
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2017
classicMan22:
oh thank the creator you didn't vote for him.....

Some guys think that they can play a fast one on me.......without asking about me on nairaland.....they started what they couldn't finish and when it became a war zone we all got banned.....
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2017
classicMan22:
am charting wit d general queen undecided
Oga go to 2go or Facebook. With your English like broken victor uwaifo record.
Chart ko? Chartered accountant ni
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2017
cummando:

Oga go to 2go or Facebook. With your English like broken victor uwaifo record.
Chart ko? Chartered accountant ni
thanks 4 ur advice now mind ur business
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2017
classicMan22:
thanks 4 ur advice now mind ur business
I won't mind my business.... Create a thread for that......hitting on a lady on a death thread.... Okobo
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
oh thank the creator you didn't vote for him.....

Some guys think that they can play a fast one on me.......without asking about me on nairaland.....they started what they couldn't finish and when it became a war zone we all got banned.....
I understand, u should have ignored dem, so hw d new year gonna look like, ur going to d Nl pool party
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2017
cummando:

I won't mind my business.... Create a thread for that......hitting on a lady on a death thread.... Okobo
am not hitting on her lol she is a friend
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2017
classicMan22:
I understand, u should have ignored dem, so hw d new gonna look like, ur going to d Nl pool party
Pool party.....? I roll with mature ( wealthy ) men not all these low lives on these forum........ that party is for poor people and I can't find myself in such gathering...... my reputation is at stake please......
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Pool party.....? I roll with mature ( wealthy ) not all these low lives on these forum........ that party is for poor people and I can't find myself in such gathering...... my reputation is at stake please......
oh my I guess ur also rich, common bianca, don't look down on someone dat not nice
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2017
classicMan22:
oh my I guess ur also rich, common bianca, don't look down on someone dat not nice
Don't feel bad I'm not looking down on anyone I'm just trying to keep my class biko
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't feel bad I'm not looking down on anyone I'm just trying to keep my class biko
lol I guess u should name ur moniker as classic Woman, bye bianca , man must not live on Nl alone, be 4 I leave were are u at I mean ur,state(I Neva check ur profile,).
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by stblessing(f): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Hmmmm this type of stories shatter my heart cry but waitooo I hope that their useless killer os a brother has been caught.
Re: Family Of Five Poisoned By Husband's Brother To Be Buried In Imo by Hector09(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Rip, hope the culprit we nt die

(1) (Reply)

Another Brave Soldier Killed By Boko Haram During Operation In Borno (photos) / Suspected Student Cultists Of Rivers State University Engage In A Shoot Out / A Mystery Couple Disappears With Neighbours Two Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.