Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) (60499 Views)

Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by imstrong1: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2017
And it will eventually find a lasting solution to the current fuel scarcity right?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by jamariwolf2(f): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Just a date with wizkid nothing more embarassed
same here
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Except you don't play your games well then that's what becomes of you
l think I love you already
can you send me a pm
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Terminator1234g:

Better get a job
You can help me with one in case you have embarassed

But that was just a wishful thinking though.. (hope it comes true).
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by mydex93(f): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
These souls would cause an uproar in d kingdom of darkness if only they can come to this light of truth(accept and believe christ as their lord and savior )

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by netflicks(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2017
All those bloggers Wey carry the beef for head I wonder Watin dem go do now....no beef no traffic! cry
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by deeLima86(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Baba Nla be rocking gucci back to back! Lord knows i prefer looking good to having a new bae! cool
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by fergieboy: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2017
They should Continue their beef... its better that way

its makes them to be a better artist
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by Makaveli1166(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Dats cute «love in da air» «thegeneralqueen» wake up already itz daybreak>
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by Wallade(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Except you don't play your games well then that's what becomes of you

I will comment on the aftermath of your rendezvous with Wizkid especially when you realize that you were more stupid than his previous babymamas. grin[b][/b]
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by mammanbawa: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Meanwhile, oritsefemi is getting his ass whacked online.

Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by Tugsramm(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
u no want their beef over.FIA fall on u
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by psychologist(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Terminator1234g:
Yinmu

Abeg I'm tired of this my car who wants?
I want undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by Djluda(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2017
That wizkid Shirt tho!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by peacockremi(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
let me b ur wizkid
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by othaki9: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2017
[b][/b]Good to see them grow above their differences
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by holysina(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
With okra and pepe for ur body. Sister u need change grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
What is a lesbian like you seeking a date with wizkid for? I forgot. It is all bout money!
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
These guyz dont care about what people say about their, their media fight brings them big cash and at the end of the they hug each other for a job welldone
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by boliswitpassprik(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

you this biacan girl.... when would you receive sense?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by femi4: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Something light

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
All I see is two crooks hugging themselves. This thing is pre-planned. They knew there will be concerts at the end of the year and went ahead to strike a deal. All they did was to pretend as if there's a beef going on and at each other's concert, the duo will appear...The know the ever foolish fans would wanna see them reconcile...
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by Wisedove(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Terminator1234g:
Yinmu

Abeg I'm tired of this my car who wants?
oya send am to me jere, I am tired of my Leggedeces Benz too
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
ok after concert, beef go continue atik? All those mumu fans wey dey fight both for internet and in public wetin go keep them busy now?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Biacan

Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Awon fyn bois
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
I hope u drop this Ur olosho trait before Jan 1 2018
instead of u to go on a date with kabiru chasing u around u are hoping for someone who can never glance at u talkless of bleeping u
u better allow the sense that is chasing u around fall on u and if u are dreaming better wake up cos what u are hoping for can't be possible
I don't know which one is u out of olosho or ashawo or runs girl
choose d one that suit u and quote me
no offence meant
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by teepain: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Write2018:
Love not hate
Send me a message if you're a good content writer

Sent you a message check your inbox
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by haykes(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Two idiots hugged and u r showing us, what do u want us to do with kids that have refused to grow up
Who are u fool who know u
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by haykes(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
itspzpics:
Checkout this adorable photos of Davido and wizkid baba nla as they hug each other and perform together on stage after settling the beef between them at Davido’s 30billion Concert.

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photo-of-wizkid-and-davido-as-they-hug-each-other-at-30billion-concert/

Proud of u guys
Re: Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) by linked: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
kaycyor:
Davido is going bald.. Abi na my eyes..
True .. No be today na.. Na the gene oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.