Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

A Stranded Girl On Christmas Night. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Stranded Girl On Christmas Night. (467 Views)

ASUU Strike: Motorists Stranded As Students Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Ogume Cult Clash: Stranded Corper Recounts Sad Experience (Pictures, Video) / Rainstorm Blows Off UNN Hostel Roofs, Students Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Stranded Girl On Christmas Night. by yusuphtijani1997(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2017
She was weeping when we met Outside a party store Where the lonely purchase their wine; Her boyfriend had left her behind All sad and lost after a fight, Most likely, about inconsequential things.
I picked her up, half out of human kindness, Half to be beside a female body Despite how red and unhappy her face. She was a beautiful girl in a simple way, She wore a plain flowery dress With some charming appeal I can’t explain.
She tried to express in broken sentences Why she and her boyfriend were upset; I mostly heard tears and my boyfriend this, My boyfriend that, I tried to act like it was as completely earth shattering As she thought it was.
She gave me directions to where she lived, I drove diligently toward that destination Without any attempts to prolong the drive While I planned out my own strategy of a pass.
When I finally arrived at her place, Her face was still red but the tears had dried. She said, “Thanks, mister, you’re a nice guy.” She got a little closer to me and touched my hand. I thought she might kiss me, I thought I might kiss her, But she scooted on out and made for her house. I wasn’t expecting any action that night, I can’t claim disappointment.
But I wish I knew if I should pray For her and her boyfriend to work things out..
Re: A Stranded Girl On Christmas Night. by Moboj: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2017
So we should fry beans undecided or swallow boiled egg undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Have All It Takes By King Tobi. / Acquire Affordable Assignment Help Service To Ease Your Mind. / Abia State S. O. N., Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba 2018/19 School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.