Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,850 members, 7,899,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future (994 Views)

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Meet The Major Contenders For Edo State Government House In 2016 / Why Can't The Anambra State Government Build The Second River Niger Bridge??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by cmon(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2010
There's no doubt about the subject of this topic. Indeed the government sure knows how to position itself for the future. Their website, www.imostate.gov.ng, is a complete proof to this claim.

The Imo State Government's Website can be said to be the best in Nigeria, as compared to other state. Please view it yourself to confirm (www.imostate.gov.ng). The information on the site is quite enormous, and updated virtually everyday, which shows transparency in the government. Besides, you can make inquiries on any information and you'll get a response within 24hrs. This response in fact was what motivated me to creating this topic.

Imo citizens or anybody can discuss issues in the website's online forum, allowing for freedom of speech. I'm sure their staff look into this issues and respond accordingly.

There are so many other good features on the site THAT I HAVE SEEN. I obviously don't want to write on this features so this topic doesn't seem like an advertisement.
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2010
Imo people in Diaspora catches my eye.

Smashing web site, I love it.

Its now added to my favourites.
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2010
I think your Governor has to answer the many cases of rights abuses he has on his hands. I fid it impossible to trust him
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by cmon(m): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2010
@aisha2,
Rights Abuses? As for me, I don't think the governor has anything to answer. It's just one case I heard of and after all the publications, we all found out they're all lies.

I mean, how will a governor personally assault someone? That's ridiculous.
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2010
cmon:

@aisha2,
Rights Abuses? As for me, I don't think the governor has anything to answer. It's just one case I heard of and after all the publications, we all found out they're all lies.

I mean, how will a governor personally assault someone? That's ridiculous.
Where is the report from your investigations? What about the woman his security details beat on 3rd mainland brodge lagos? Is that A lie too
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by cmon(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
Where is the report from your investigations?
http://www.imostate.gov.ng/news/424

I wonder how you guys easily believe all these allegations.

What about the woman his security details beat on 3rd mainland brodge lagos?

Where do you guys even get all these stories, and further believe them. Where did you get this report from?

This is truly ridiculous!!!
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by Mylesudeh: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hello Guys, I read all your comments and think you guys will be interested in become official members of Imo State Diaspora-membership is free!!! to join, please go to: imostatediaspora.org; there you can state your views and even start topics of choice; as well as support the movement to allow Nigerians in the Diaspora to vote in future elections. please join and remind a friend to do the same
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2011
cmon:

There's no doubt about the subject of this topic. Indeed the government sure knows how to position itself for the future. Their website, www.imostate.gov.ng, is a complete proof to this claim.

The Imo State Government's Website can be said to be the best in Nigeria, as compared to other state. Please view it yourself to confirm (www.imostate.gov.ng). The information on the site is quite enormous, and updated virtually everyday, which shows transparency in the government. Besides, you can make inquiries on any information and you'll get a response within 24hrs. This response in fact was what motivated me to creating this topic.

Imo citizens or anybody can discuss issues in the website's online forum, allowing for freedom of speech. I'm sure their staff look into this issues and respond accordingly.

There are so many other good features on the site THAT I HAVE SEEN. I obviously don't want to write on this features so this topic doesn't seem like an advertisement.

Well, they say in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king and this fits.

You have a website that, for over a year,has little or no serious content and you folks have already given it BEST IN NIGERIA award? Have you ever actually visited the website yourself? Many of the pages have had the "UPDATING IN PROGRESS,  PLEASE BEAR WITH US" message for so so long and you are here blindly proclaiming it best in Nigeria? poof!
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by Eziachi: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2011
cmon:

Any person that claimed to be sane and at the same time thinks that the gangster paradise regime being experienced by our people in Imo state under the wonky eyed man called Ohakim need a sanity test obviously.
We knew how Obasanjo-Udenwa-Maurice Iwu imposed this imposter of a governor on us and pity enough Udenwa has become a victim of his own creation. Ohakim is the worst thing to have happened to our people since Amadi Ikwechegh and A.K Adisa.

Not pleased with making our people live in fear of all sorts of criminal actions, his latest was the non existing10 millions jobs he promised to unsuspecting young, venerable and unemployed youths of Imo by collecting millions from them in a typical 419ers way.

I bet your grandma and Pa eat your so called Ohakim fancy website everyday? How low can some AGIP people get?
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by presido1: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2011
This poster must be as stupid as Ohakim.
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by grafikdon: 2:43am On Jan 25, 2011
I am yet to see anything ''futuristic'' or progressive about the reprehensible big fraud known as Ohakim. The man's sense of decency is light years behind a flaming pile of monkey shi-t.
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by kcjazz(m): 4:46am On Jan 25, 2011
Na website we go chop smh
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 25, 2011
ohakim is a big fraud and i know he wont win in omo state in 2011//Rochas okorocha will win IMO 2011
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by grafikdon: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2011
chuks01:

ohakim is a big fraud and i know he wont win in omo state in 2011//Rochas okorocha will win IMO 2011

That explains why he's been dangling aimlessly from one party to the other like testi-c-les inside wrapper.
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by houvest: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2011
With Rochas, there is really a lot of hope to restore the dignity of Imolites from the dogs that Ohakim threw it nay from the dogs' faeces as the dogs ate it already.
Re: Imo State Government Positions Itself For The Future by Mylesudeh: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2011
We can change Imo State!!! My good ppl, please join imostatediaspora.org. Its true that just a website is not going to change our quest for good governance, however, together we can. This is an organization hoping to gain support across the world to make Imo better for us and our children

(1) (Reply)

Crappy Obj At His Best. What An Uncultured Old Hag / Why Is Nigeria So Blessed With Poverty? / Ojukwu The President Nigeria Never Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.