Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,917 members, 7,949,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace (5546 Views)

Missing Boy Found At Peace Park Upper Iweka, Onitsha (picture) / Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by horsepower101: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
baralatie:

now why would you not encourage someone to travel to somalia?

You keep making assumptions about me as if you know me. I never said I wont encourage someone to go to Somalia but I also never said I would.

I would leave that decision to the individual to make.
Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by baralatie(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Malawian:

Before now, my image of Somalia was just "deserts and tents" cheesy cheesy
don't be fooled it is still at war and those pictures are not what you think

7 Likes

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by afroniger: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
horsepower101:

Your country Nigeria is the biggest scam on this planet. You just cant stand the fact that a war torn country still managed to develop a better looking and organized city than most so called sophisticated Nigerian cities.

I now see your real agenda behind this useless thread. You are not even worth the stress. Any Nigerian youth viewing this thread should NOT endeavor to risk his life and future by going to Somalia as is the intention of the Op. Somalia is much worse than Libya. A word is enough for the wise. Believe the Op at your own peril.

6 Likes

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by baralatie(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
horsepower101:

You keep making assumptions about me as if you know me. I never said I wont encourage someone to go to Somalia but I also never said I would.

I would leave that decision to the individual to make.
the question still remains why would you not even encourage yourself to visit and live in Somalia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by baralatie(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
afroniger:

I now see your real agenda behind this useless thread. You are not even worth the stress. Any Nigerian youth viewing this thread should NOT endeavor to risk his life and future by going to Somalia as is the intention of the Op. Somalia is much worse than Libya. A word is enough for the wise. Believe the Op at your own peril.
a word indeed is enough for the wise

6 Likes

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by horsepower101: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
afroniger:

My agenda to show Nigerians the truth. Simple.

Nigerians always look down on Somalia as if they are not developing well. But look at what they built in the midst of war and without oil.

You are the real enemy of this country by preferring people live in lies and darkness.

1 Like

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by horsepower101: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
baralatie:

the question still remains why would you not even encourage yourself to visit and live in Somalia

Somalia is at war so I would not advise any human being including you to live there. But if someone decide to go there, that is their own choice.

The point of this thread is to showcase what they were able to accomplish in the midst of war and without a single drop of oil.
Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by Saintsquare(m): 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
lol so why are u still in Nigeria, pack your bags and relocate to Somalia Na,I believe no one is blocking your way haha

8 Likes

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by baralatie(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
horsepower101:

Somalia is at war so I would not advise any human being including you to live there. But if someone decide to go there, that is their own choice.

The point of this thread is to showcase what they were able to accomplish in the midst of war and without a single drop of oil.
like I said you are very funny!
you don't even know about the wars that the Somalia as a state and as a people went through over the decade.
somalia had an epic situation when the us practically left somalia to its fact.
who do you think stepped in to help!You don't know the efforts the Au and its neighbour in somalia do you.
I bet you don't know that China has a permanent peace keeping force in Djibouti and China contributes a huge aid to somalia.Then you add the funds that comes from the UN on food,medicines etc.
you don't know a Jack about somalia.They just saw money in the desert floor.you don't know that the us still uses its drones to support Somalia and the in forces to make its war less turmultous.

To now say and make a stupid comment that a nation in war is better than a nation at peace.knowing at the background of your comment you WILL NEVER STEP A FOOT ON SOMALIA SOIL BECAUSE IT IS AT WAR

5 Likes

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by afroniger: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
baralatie:

like I said you are very funny!
you don't even know about the wars that the Somalia as a state and as a people went through over the decade.
somalia had an epic situation when the us practically left somalia to its fact.
who do you think stepped in to help!You don't know the efforts the Au and its neighbour in somalia do you.
I bet you don't know that China has a permanent peace keeping force in Djibouti and China contributes a huge aid to somalia.Then you add the funds that comes from the UN on food,medicines etc.
you don't know a Jack about somalia.They just saw money in the desert floor.you don't know that the us still uses its drones to support Somalia and the in forces to make its war less turmultous.

To now say and make a stupid comment that a nation in war is better than a nation at peace.knowing at the background of your comment you WILL NEVER STEP A FOOT ON SOMALIA SOIL BECAUSE IT IS AT WAR

You deserve a chilled bottle of Orijin for teaching him some sense. Thanks so much. If not, he would have maybe started another thread showing us the decent parts of Syria in yet another attempt to scam the gullible. Nowhere that doesn't have its good, bad and ugly areas, including advanced countries like America with their rundown ghettos. Nowhere is perfect. Some of them think we are all fools.

5 Likes

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by victoryokwusike(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Discuss the history and the factors which led to the promulgation of the land use Act cap l5 lfn 2004

1 Like

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by orangb: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol,

This isn't true. How come so many Somalis are running away from their country as Nigerians are?
Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by SkinnyNigga: 7:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Op, enter street go snap picture na.. Abi you dey fear.. Commot for that hotel enter street na.. Then I will believe you..
Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by londoner: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Op many of those images are nice but I would not say it is better than images we can all find in Nigeria.

We have the same and better images too.

It would have been a preferred thing for you to share and educate us on the Somalia we never see rather than creating a d*CK measuring contest here.
Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by kelechiMarie(f): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Classic case of inferiority complex! There's nothing the eyes will not see on this nairaland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by Welcomme: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
I can swear to my God, this Idiot is an Igbo man.
Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by idu1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Op you are very stupid and you are a mad boy *spit*
Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by Marcelo290(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
horsepower101:

Shut up! There is no point in the thread to start with, you posted the pictures to degenerate Nigeria. Even Sudan, Congo, Burundi, Syria, Afghanistan etc have developed areas. So what is your point exactly?

You are blinded by hate for Nigeria which is obvious when you started posting pictures from Ibadan. No one is happy with the status quo, but your case here is that of outright stupidity. Picking pictures of few areas in Somalia and coming to generalize that it is better than Nigeria.

Those I blame are some gullible youths who haven't stepped out of their village before, they feel everywhere is local like their respective rural areas. They alone would buy this your crap.

3 Likes

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by Ugosample(m): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
So what is your point @OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by londoner: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ugosample:
So what is your point @OP

Exactly.
Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by MPSA(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
gare:

They don't fight in the cities, whenever they want to fight they go to desert, after fighting, the once that are alive come back to the cities.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somali Cities At War Is Better Than Our "SOPHISTICATED" Cities At Peace by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2017
horsepower101:

My agenda to show Nigerians the truth. Simple.

Nigerians always look down on Somalia as if they are not developing well. But look at what they built in the midst of war and without oil.

You are the real enemy of this country by preferring people live in lies and darkness.

Is this a joke, how can you even compare both countries. You must think people are fuuulish or what is your problem?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visa Denial: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Denial? / A Trip To The Gambia-direction Needed, Please! / Nigerian Immigration Has Finished Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.