Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) (55445 Views)

Five Tips To Stay Healthy This Harmattan Period,(photos) / Why Parents Should Monitor Children's Mobile Phone Habits / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
The reason why most girls get unwanted pregnancy is because they pay more attention to menstruation because it is symptomatic (that is, they can see it and feel it). And they pay zero attention to ovulation because it is not symptomatic (that is, they can neither feel nor touch it).

But then ovulation is the master controller. If every girl can calculate very well her ovulation time, and avoid all avoidable, abortion will decrease.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Sugar97(f): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
MensesDoctor:

hahaha...who told you sugary stuff causes menstrual pain? there is no established science behind that. what causes menstrual pain is also the same thing that causes labour pain. Your uterine linings are contracting, so their chemicals we call prostaglandins. and menstrual pain is usually severe in girls below 20...sorry ther, am answering so many questions, read this and educate yourself on the causes and way out of menstrual pain: http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2017/10/menstrual-pain-all-about-cramps.html

you can endure it, if you are a young girl, but if u cannot , take piroxicam tabs, 1 mornin, 1 night.

Been trying the link but its not opening.

My cramps are usually severe and my mum usually discourages the use of drugs. Pls do u know of any other ways to reduce the pain? cry

cry
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by opribo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
OP are you an authority in this matter? Because I do not see why you should even mention sex during menstrual period. It is hygenically and spiritually wrong.

Rather you should focus on teaching girls on how to accurately calculate their safe days and how to know their danger days. That as far as I'm concerned is the real stuff than saying sex during menstruation is safe, of course every grown up knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Divay22(f): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
MensesDoctor:

hahaha...who told you sugary stuff causes menstrual pain? there is no established science behind that. what causes menstrual pain is also the same thing that causes labour pain. Your uterine linings are contracting, so their chemicals we call prostaglandins. and menstrual pain is usually severe in girls below 20...sorry ther, am answering so many questions, read this and educate yourself on the causes and way out of menstrual pain: http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2017/10/menstrual-pain-all-about-cramps.html

you can endure it, if you are a young girl, but if u cannot , take piroxicam tabs, 1 mornin, 1 night.
But i was once told in church to stop using drugs that it causes cancer....How true?

Cause then i pop pills like kilode (can't kill myself abeg) but now i try as much as possible to absorb the pain and if i can't (get me my pills o..lol)

I have other home remedy tho, but it's not funny.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
if you are a woman and you have not learnt any thing today. pls learn this:
You cannot become pregnant during menstruation, you can only become pregnant during ovulation. the day you start bleeding is the being of your menstruation, and the bleeding lasts for 3-5 days.

two (2) weeks after, from the day your bleeding starts is your ovulation . pls avoid sex 2days before and two days after this your ovulation day.
thanks.

still expecting more questions;

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:

But i was once told in church to stop using drugs that it causes cancer....How true?

Cause then i pop pills like kilode (can't kill myself abeg) but now i try as much as possible to absorb the pain and if i can't (get me my pills o..lol)

I have other home remedy tho, but it's not funny.

i said piroxicam - it is a non steroidal pain reliever. it does not cause any cancer, just take it one or two days and stop. which pill do you mean? whats d name?
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Sugar97:

Been trying the link but its not opening.

My cramps are usually severe and my mum usually discourages the use of drugs. Pls do u know of any other ways to reduce the pain? cry

cry

paracetamol as simple as it sounds can help you too. take the drugs for just two days it wont kill you. just any pain reliever. go to pharmacists and tell the to give you any NSAID.
HERE IS THE LINK:
http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2017/10/menstrual-pain-all-about-cramps.html
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
opribo:
OP are you an authority in this matter? Because I do not see why you should even mention sex during menstrual period. It is hygenically and spiritually wrong.

Rather you should focus on teaching girls on how to accurately calculate their safe days and how to know their danger days. That as far as I'm concerned is the real stuff than saying sex during menstruation is safe, of course every grown up knows that.

YES, I am an authority in this. read my post again , you will see where i said, IF YOU TAKE NO EXCEPTION TO AESTHETICS, by that i mean hygiene. On the spiritual aspect, premarital sex is wholistically sinful, whetehr done outside menstrual or during menstrual periods. I did not encourage anybody to have sex. I am only teaching you what you should know.

15 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by opribo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
MensesDoctor:

YES, I am an authority in this. read my post again , you will see where i said, IF YOU TAKE NO EXCEPTION TO AESTHETICS, by that i mean hygiene. On the spiritual aspect, premarital sex is wholistically sinful, whetehr done outside menstrual or during menstrual periods. I did not encourage anybody to have sex. I am only teaching you what you should know.

Then go straight to the main point and stop rigmaroling.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
opribo:

Then go straight to the main point and stop rigmaroling.

nawa for you oooo

what have i done wrong, pls tell me.

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by opribo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
MensesDoctor:

nawa for you oooo

what have i done wrong, pls tell me.

Nothing, just no time for dolling.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Rocktation, farano

Rocktation, farano

Rocktation, farano
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
keep the questions coming please....
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
women also you guys should know this:
the menstrual cycle can last as long as 32 days and as low as 21 days. So in case you are seeing yours as being abnormal, then tell us let us know how to help you.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
women should know this:
Infertility is when you do not become pregnant for a period of 12 months with constant sexual inter course and with the man or the woman not taking any contraceptive.

so before you say she is infertile make sure the necessary conditions have been fulfilled
- 12 months
-no contraceptive in both partners
-constatant sex

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
men should know this:
An average healthy adult male produces about 1500 sperm cells per second.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
opribo:

Nothing, just no time for dolling.
who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Do you know that the moon can affect your menstrual cycle?
ask me how before I continue...seems its getting boring

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
as a woman, all the eggs needed for your reproductive life have all been produced before birth. You do not produce any egg after birth. at birth, you have about 700,000 eggs, at puberty it remains about 40,000. every month loose about 15-20 but only one out of these 15-20 will mature and be ovulated.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
MensesDoctor:
as a woman, all the eggs needed for your reproductive life have all been produced before birth. You do not produce any egg after birth. at birth, you have about 700,000 eggs, at puberty it remains about 40,000. every month loose about 15-20 but only one out of these 15-20 will mature and be ovulated.
Ur monicker though grin
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Ur monicker though grin
what happened to it?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Swizbank: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
MensesDoctor, that's nice though. Well done op.

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Rocktation, farano, I think we need to educate our girls. MensesDoctor is here for them.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
MensesDoctor:

what happened to it?
It sparkled my imagination nooni. Lobatan
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Swizbank: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 this is a frontbpage material
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

It sparkled my imagination nooni. Lobatan
lolz. aiit. thanks, happy christmas
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Am still going on with my tutorials even as I await the mods to give me a wider audience to educate....stay tuned, It is MensesDoctor.

Do you know you can prolong (delay) your period especially if you have important assignments to accomplish like travelling, wedding, or conference that will not warrant any form of inconvenience.
in the same vein, you can shorten your period to come at an earlier date than usual. all these are possible, and MensesDoctor will teach you.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
MensesDoctor:

lolz. aiit. thanks, happy christmas
You're welcome. Same to you. Enjoy the season!

Is there a way my sisters can contact you?
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You're welcome. Same to you. Enjoy the season!

Is there a way my sisters can contact you?
very well. visit my blog:
http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/
comment on any post of their choice, and boom am unto them. grin grin kiss
email is also available:
ididnotseemyperiod@gmail.com

it is my pleasure.
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
you can delay your period natural though the following means:

Travels
Stress
Exercise
Drinking too much water
Remove spicy foods from your diet
Remove fatty foods

however i must tell you the truth, they are based on luck. If you must delay your period for any reason, then you have to go for chemotherapy. Meet your doctor, he understands you more than you understand yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by dacblogger: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
MensesDoctor:
Do you know that the moon can affect your menstrual cycle?
ask me how before I continue...seems its getting boring
Menstrual cycle of 7days,is it normal?
Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
The real name for menstrual pain or menstriual cramps is dysmenorrhea or menorrhalgia .

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
dacblogger:

Menstrual cycle of 7days,is it normal?
Thank you dear for contacting us. if i should understand you mean menstrual period not cycle.

menstrual period is the number of days you bleed from your vagina which is about 3-5 days on the average. 7 days is the maximum. Infact if it is continuously running for seven days for about 3 months (3cycles), then IT IS NOT NORMAL. You must see your doctor. he has the message of eternal life. and he understands you more than you do.

but if you really mean menstrual cycle which is the 28 (one month) count between one menstrual period and another then clarify pls.

which one do you really mean is it cycle? or period?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) / Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases / Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.