Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,170 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? (35611 Views)

Husband Slept With My Sister And Got Her Pregnant He Doesn't Think It's Cheating / My Younger Brother Beats My Father / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by larrybee2017(f): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:

thanks bro, but she's a cultist like I said earlier, I've tried beating her but it's as good as flogging a dead horse, she's hardened
I think what you see is beyond constant beating and scolding, you need a lot of patience and prayer to pull her out of the pit of destruction she is in. I pray God safe her soul. Show her love and talk to her more than you shout and scream cause you'll get no where with that I swear.
A cultist sees nothing but revenge in everything so tread with prayer and patience. Don't get killed for nothing. You can get her out with your mum,on your knees.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by femijay8271(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hey nigga, just take dis simple method; Go to the nearest police station, report her there, give them some little change, and let them lock her up for just One week. Just open up to the policemen and tell them what is going on in ur family, make I tell u something, na DPO go even teach her lesson.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by payan(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
i can feel your pain but sincerely speaking you dont need any confrontation in this case. the best you and your mummy can offer her is unconditional love. Show her love and care as you secretly and constantly present her case to God. Along the line she will give you listeining ears and the whole story will change. Very soon you will return here with testimony.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Let your mother throw her out of the house.

Not the answer...
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by sogud(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:
Hello Fellow Nlanders,

Compliments of the season.

As this may be the season of happiness, not everyone partakes in the joy of the festivity, I am one of those. Let me cut the chase and go straight to the point.

I'm a 400 level student of civil engineering, I've got a younger sister, I'm older than her with a couple of years although she's yet to gain admission despite the fact that she has tried severally. she decided to start working pending whenever she gains admission.

Along the line, she became a cultist and she suddenly became a heavy smoker, drinker and a drug addict (tramadol, rephnol, codine,etc).

At this point my mum (she's a single mother, my dad died a couple of years back) did she least she could do by scolding, reporting her to the leaders in the church, kinsmen and everyone whom she thought she(my sister) would listen to but all these efforts proved abortive as she deteriorated further as she graduated to bringing men to the house at odd hours of the night.

As at last week, my mum called me and was sobbing over the phone, she told me that my younger sister beat her up because she confronted her about her behavior.

right now I'm confused, in order not to act rashly, i decided to seek for advice from this noble forum.

Please guys i need your matured advice here

Dnt over estimate ur sis ooo.
Do wat u knw u cn do to stp her , u re d man .
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by VictorRomanov: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:

thanks bro, but she's a cultist like I said earlier, I've tried beating her but it's as good as flogging a dead horse, she's hardened

Call SARS for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Dammylois(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
She need prayers from left right I centre...I pray God touches her someday
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by cutedharmee: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Think d substances she's taking has begin to affect her medulla to d extent of beating her mum. Whr is ur address let's take her to neuropsychiatric hospital. She'll definitely change
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by songzDaniel01(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
I go beat the living hell outta her , she go renounce cultism. warn her sternly. if she trys to walk out, grab her and tear her better slap,better one
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
A child in her right senses will not raise hands to assault parents... It's so bad she beats up your mum while you are absent.... When you fail to train up a child properly he or she becomes a bottleneck to you and your family. I will advice you take it cool. summon your sister and ask her why. Look for conversational means of settling the issue.. Between your mum and your sister. Deed has been done all should think of is settlement.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
You can’t fight fire with Fire you actually need the opposite (love and honesty )you need to approach her in a different environment than what she is used to probably take a vacation somewhere where she may not have easy access to her vices.

Choose the approach that you would want if it was you I’m sorry to hear about your Mum I pray she’s well and please tell her sometimes it’s better to do it as a family than as an individual but with love not anger or bitterness I’ve been called names too but sometimes it’s a phase she will grow but you want her to know you love her not her behavior

1 Like

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Xerox01(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:
Hello Fellow Nlanders,

As this may be the season of happiness, not everyone partakes in the joy of the festivity, I am one of those. Let me cut the chase and go straight to the point.

I'm a 400 level student of civil engineering, I've got a younger sister, I'm older than her with a couple of years although she's yet to gain admission despite the fact that she has tried severally. she decided to start working pending whenever she gains admission.

Along the line, she became a cultist and she suddenly became a heavy smoker, drinker and a drug addict (tramadol, rephnol, codine,etc).

At this point my mum (she's a single mother, my dad died a couple of years back) did she least she could do by scolding, reporting her to the leaders in the church, kinsmen and everyone whom she thought she(my sister) would listen to but all these efforts proved abortive as she deteriorated further as she graduated to bringing men to the house at odd hours of the night.

As at last week, my mum called me and was sobbing over the phone, she told me that my younger sister beat her up because she confronted her about her behavior.

right now I'm confused, in order not to act rashly, i decided to seek for advice from this noble forum.

please follow free2rhyme and mamachildren advice.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Oyindidi(f): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
crankey:

Not the answer...
That's my own answer
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Dollyyo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Man
Don't touch her✊
Free her
She's devilish
The best thing is to leave the house for her✊
Don't do what gonna make you regret o
You may hit her somewhere illegal and leads her to death✊
Or she may wanna plan of acting up by gang slashing you or mom, or your love ones✊
Free the girl, tell your mom also to be meticulous
Life Ain't Easy O.
Live and rule it sensibly in a crafty manner✊�
[b][/b]
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by lordkush: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
I will deal with her for you. Tell her to send her account details together with her BVN.
lol me too fit deal with her like this grin
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by jimyjames(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
send her to Libya she will learn some Manner's there undecided
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by manci(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
lifezone247:
guy you be Man at all? Man as in MAN? So cos she’s cultists that na why you no fit beat the cultist out of her for beating your beloved mom? De there De form good boy while she keep pounding the old woman you hear me undecided
for May opinion this can never be the solution if he push his culties sister to wall she may possibly invite her gang to do their worst by killing both of them. My advice he should contact right authorities for Better and lasting solutions.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
The handiwork of village people
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by chi4ik(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
beating her up isn't the remedy but finding time to talk to her very calm.... she is hardened and beating her up will stimulate a hazardous act, she needs counseling & total rehabilitation but before then, created an emotional conversation with her & try to gain her trust. she will change certainly... if u need tips on how to handle her, just email me.... chi4ik42@gmail.com. I studied Rehabilitation Science

1 Like

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by lifezone247(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
manci:
for May opinion this can never be the solution if he push his culties sister to wall she may possibly invite her gang to do their worst by killing both of them. My advice he should contact right authorities for Better and lasting solutions.
good one sir, but there is this popular saying, that charity begins at home. Don’t you think so? At least that authority say I be the man for this house wetting Dey happen?
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Neoteny(m): 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:
Hello Fellow Nlanders,

What are you a man for?

Go back home immediately and break some bones.

Kill her if you have to.

Then go back and finish your school.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by adetumi: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=splenzard post=63683072]Hello Fellow Nlanders,

recommend
Your story reminds me of my family at a point. My brother was almost beating my mother and my father literally disowned him but years later this same brother changed to the extent that he bought a Pathfinder Jeep for my parents few years ago.

Note this few things which are facts whether you believe or not
1) Your sister is possessed by a power manipulating her life, most like she has a bright future and devil is trying to destroy it
2) She needs love because even in her soul,she is crying for help, what you are seeing is just deception
3) She needs deliverance sincerely. Using force by police or SARS may just be a temporary measure but she needs total freedom of soul and mind from this bondage. For her to beat your mother shows she is no more in her right senses.
I will sincerely recommend TB Joshua church if you don't mind or a good deliverance church after you could have convinced her in love that she needs help.

You can't leave her now, she needs your love to fulfill her destiny.
4) Lastly, prayer is never too much continue to pray, be close to God by way of true salvation for you to have assurance of answered prayers and I am assuring you that you will have testimonies.

I will remember you in my prayers too.
God bless you
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:
Hello Fellow Nlanders,

The first part is easy, Beat her n chase her out of the house.

The harder part is her rehabilitation, Which will only be successful if she comes to realization that she needs help.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by redsun(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:

That is exactly how she got her violent tendencies, you have been ating her. Ofcourse she is going to lash out at someone when she is angry since you have made it clear to her that it is normal to do so.

Abusing a child in the name of discipline is counterproductive,you end up with violent adult that sees violence as the only way of settling issues. Not a very good excuse for beating up mum,but anybody that beats a child violently deserves to be beaten by that child whenever he/she can summon the will(snap)to retaliate.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
splenzard:

Thanks, I appreciate
go and teach her a lesson,an okra does not grow taller than its owner. one rule of cultist no matter how bad they are is that one should not disrespect his/her elders at home not to talk of beating his/her mom.even if her frat people hear am,dem go treat her Bleep up too.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
larrybee2017:

I think what you see is beyond constant beating and scolding, you need a lot of patience and prayer to pull her out of the pit of destruction she is in. I pray God safe her soul. Show her love and talk to her more than you shout and scream cause you'll get no where with that I swear.
A cultist sees nothing but revenge in everything so tread with prayer and patience. Don't get killed for nothing. You can get her out with your mum,on your knees.

Pls leave God, Devil n Prayers outta this.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Joan0003(f): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

Hand her over to the police
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Kamoryemi2580(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Report her to police,, they will teach her what she deserves...
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by ipobarecriminals: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
sad nor worry.There's a curse of the law, earthly parents, curse of the prophet /seed/harvest time.What we sow,we'll reap. Her own pikin go beat her too.
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by ogene144(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
dahmie2013:
Y don't u & ur mum embark on a fasting & prayer session 4 her. Dere is nothing God cannot do, prayer changes things & people. Pls I will recommend u get dis book by Bishop David Oyedepo, "Walking in the newness of life" & "Conquering Controlling Powers". She has started beating ur mum, dis is no more a battle u can fight physically, take it 2 God, she herself will come begging.
It is well.
keep enriching my fellow kwarans purse david oyedepo
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Paretomaster(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Where is your sister right now? In hiding , in coma, hospitalized,Near death etc ...

I hope u already put her in one of the above condition before coming here. .?

I don't joke with my mama
Re: My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Invite your sister over, let her meet you in the campus. find out what the problem was..........
Don't raise your voice, don't preach, be understanding..... but tell her where she went wrong.....
....try to get her to visit you more...... every now and then take her out.....bond and talk.....make plans together...

She is lonely and desperation is setting in, that is why she is hanging out with the wrong crowd. If you can help her get admission, even if it is a polytechnic... (Bori or PH polytechnic Rumuola should be easy to get in) you will see the difference in no time.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.