Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,788 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Peherps, I Am The Worst Coach In Serie A But I Love To Win. - Gattuso - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peherps, I Am The Worst Coach In Serie A But I Love To Win. - Gattuso (920 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni: 'Gernot Rohr Is The Worst Coach In Nigeria History' / Gattuso Ready To Accept Pay Cut To Fund Osimhen Transfer / Arsene Wenger To Replace Gennaro Gattuso As AC Milan Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peherps, I Am The Worst Coach In Serie A But I Love To Win. - Gattuso by PluralTrends: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
AC Milan manager, Gennaro Gattuso, has admitted he may be the “worst coach in Serie A, after their 1-0 victory over Inter Milan on Wednesday at the quarter-final of the Coppa Italia.

Patrick Cutrone was the hero again for struggling Milan, the 19-year-old scoring in the 105th minute to settle the quarter-final fixture at San Siro.

Gattuso has now called on his side to take that form into their upcoming league matches.

“Perhaps I am the worst coach in Serie A, but I always want to win, even playing in the garden with my son,” Gattuso told Rai Sport.

“I want my lads to prove that what our victory tonight was not bit of a fluke, then we’ll take it one game at a time.

“Now there are two difficult games coming up in Serie A and we need points to climb the table.

AC Milan currently sit 11th in the Serie A table, 21 points behind leaders Napoli, with games against Fiorentina and Crotone set to come in the next seven days.

“I didn’t see much difference between this performance and the defeat to Atalanta. Some might call me crazy for saying that. We had the game with Verona in hand too until we conceded the first goal like dummies.

“This is a team that does well until it runs into the first hurdle and today we overcame the hurdles.”

AC Milan is currently 11th in Serie A following just one win in six matches. Congrats to them.
Re: Peherps, I Am The Worst Coach In Serie A But I Love To Win. - Gattuso by PluralTrends: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2017

Re: Peherps, I Am The Worst Coach In Serie A But I Love To Win. - Gattuso by Masama: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gattuso will be sacked at the end of the season
Re: Peherps, I Am The Worst Coach In Serie A But I Love To Win. - Gattuso by PluralTrends: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Masama:
Gattuso will be sacked at the end of the season

Na swear you de swear for am? lolls grin

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Reportedly Warned Off To Stop Texting Model By Her Fiance. / Funny Sport Fails / Check Out Super Eagles Squad In Nigeria’s New Training Kit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.