Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,162 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert (991 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert by seunmohmoh(f): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
According to a Lady, Annie who was gisting her friend, Ola about what went down at Wizkid concert, she claims, the singer passed by a group of people – presumably while performing – and in salutation of his adorned fans, made physical contact with them.
This caused one of the ladies who was touched to extend the feel down to her genitals and the teller of the story was so shook that even sleep couldn’t take the thought off her mind.

Read below:

Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert by LionDeLeo: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
See her mouth like fowl rump.
Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert by iamJ(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
very possible cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the way these girls dey do lipsrsealed if i take my babe out and wizkid is performing , she can shake her head but if she stands up and start dancing, i will tell her that we shld leave, i will drop her at her house and send her a break up text, i like women but i dont like ode without class
Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert by Kenzico(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
See her mouth like fowl rump.

How do you know that's the same girl!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert by Emmaxlee(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Idiot she-goat
Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert by Dollyyo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Kenzico:

How do you know that's the same girl!!

Bloggers en�

1 Like

Re: Lady Fingers Her Private Parts After Wizkid Shook Her Hands At His Concert by osemoses1234(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Person girlfriend ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Pastor Obinim Who Attempts To Fly To Heaven / #bbnaija: Miracle Give 10 Best S*x Position To Ifu Ennada During A Dare Game / How Fela Anikulapo Kuti Married 27 Women On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.