Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,317 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 PM

Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) (78113 Views)

Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by andyanders: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
congrats Maupe Ogun.Such a wonderful lady that I respect in the media firm.

May God be with you and yours Maupe.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by government77(f): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
nothernstar:
After how many wedding. I pray this one will last more than others. Happy married life
are u high on a cheap stuff?
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by adanny01(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congratulations to Maupe. I guessed something was up when Ajuri joined her in sunrise daily and she later vamoosed.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by MONITZ: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
triplec93:
Congrats! She seems to be older than the guy cha.

Obviously she looks older though looks can be deceptive and I hope she tones down on her "know know" attitude at the home front if she is to enjoy the marriage..

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Conjugal bliss
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by princeadesam: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Am happy for channels TV season broadcaster. happy married life.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
FrenchWay:
With the way she acts on Sunrise daily.

I'm 100% sure she must be a nagging woman.

Tufiakwa!

I rather marry Buhari's daughter

grin
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by stevecantrell: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba women fine sha grin
Yes. They are...any problem with that ?
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by megafone: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
She go begin use Hijab be that?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by cstr1001: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Average looks but her Brain is sexy.

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thank God for her o o
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Long overdue, no need for pre wedding photos anymore.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by chieni(f): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
FrenchWay:
With the way she acts on Sunrise daily.

I'm 100% sure she must be a nagging woman.

Tufiakwa!

I rather marry Buhari's daughter
na her work she dey do. You don't expect her to just go there and smile at the guests throughout the show without asking important questions.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Israel25(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congrats anyways .. she's damn full of her self... HML
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by jaggedboi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congrats ma'am. One ting I'm certain is that the hubby gats b ready to answer some direct and we'll constructed questions. This is one of Nigeria's finest. Her questions can make u forget ur company website url

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by tomdon(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
ikaboy:
Thank God for Abuja transfer. I hope other sisters will learn from her. If you are in a church, location or base for years and guys Re not forth coming, my sis change base and look new else where. You cant remain in one spot in the forest and be looking for big animal.

2018 is a year of settlement for all chronic eligible bachelors and spinsters... Amen.

Congrats to one of the finest in the world of journalism.

See people saying what they know not.
This guy is a staff of channels TV in Lagos.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
So Tambuwal finally let go...
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by malonephill(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congrats to them, happy married life
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by seguno2: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
stellx:
No wonder she has been missing in action of late on sunrise daily

Buhari has been missing in action since 29 May 2015. Is it because he has been preparing for the past three years to get married grin
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
She is not older than the guy o ..she was born in 1984 and I know the guy is way older than that cos I know him and have met him before .. but she get money pass the guy sha and she pass am in all ramifications..God will preserve their marriage cos it’s not always easy when a woman is more financially buoyant than a man... it takes a lot to make the marriage work..it puts a lot of strain on the woman particularly if the man uses the opportunity to shamelessly depend on her to meet much of the houshold’s needs and also wants to be the commanding man of the house at the same time.... for those who think she will be too much of an over sabi in marriage I hear she is very nice and loving with no airs or attitude around her.

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by kessyur: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
office romance things
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Roydonzy87: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
I fear if she can conceive, with her look I think she have reach the age of mono�, well congrats to her I pray make she collect belle
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by onlysose(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Is this her first wedding
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=Emmalez post=63686801] Channel's TV presenter Maupe Ogun, is getting married to her man Mohammed Bamidele Yususf today.

Big congrats to the couple.

See some of their pre-wedding photos below;

Congratulations Maope
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Happy married life, Maupe. Your marriage shall not crash subsequently like other celebs.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
ikaboy:
Thank God for Abuja transfer. I hope other sisters will learn from her. If you are in a church, location or base for years and guys Re not forth coming, my sis change base and look new else where. You cant remain in one spot in the forest and be looking for big animal.

2018 is a year of settlement for all chronic eligible bachelors and spinsters... Amen.

Congrats to one of the finest in the world of journalism.

So true
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Tintinnoty(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
DieBuhari:

She's an Ogu from Badagry and not Yoruba lady
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
She old shaaaa
Congrats shaaa
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
DieBuhari:

She isn't Yoruba but Egun from badagry
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Eleniyan15: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

She isn't Yoruba but Egun from badagry

Wait ooo

Naso my new chick i dey claim say she be Yoruba my people dey tell me say nah egun !!!

No be same ni ehn

Abegi jaare
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by sirtony5: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
How e concern you? Village people!
triplec93:
Congrats! She seems to be older than the guy cha.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Eleniyan15:

Wait ooo

Naso my new chick i dey claim say she be Yoruba my people dey tell me say nah egun !!!

No be same ni ehn

Abegi jaare

Lol! Na Egun u carry this time. When u won't stop to dey cari cari cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) / Sandra Achums Celebrates Her 47th Birthday / Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.