Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,239 members, 7,950,305 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Training!training!! Training!!!, Learn How To Export To All Part Of The Country - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training!training!! Training!!!, Learn How To Export To All Part Of The Country (674 Views)

Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month / No Shipping Link: Nigeria Loses 1.4 Mt Coal Export To Ghana / Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training!training!! Training!!!, Learn How To Export To All Part Of The Country by Desire56: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
How To Export Nigerian Foodstuff For Profit

Nigerian Foodstuff is in great demand overseas by Nigerians living overseas, especially business enterprises who rely on these foodstuff to carry out their business activities.

As at last year, over 20 million pounds was exchanged in the Nigerian Foodstuff export industry to the UK alone and double of same amount to US , Canada and South Africa according to an international online magazine.

Items such as Egusi, Ogbono, Garri Ijebu, Dried Tatashe (Our local pepper), Maltina, Guiness Stout, Maggi Cube, Indomie amongst other are in great demand by Nigeria restaurants scattered across Peckham, Abbey Wood, Woolwish and Nothingham in the UK.

Back here in Nigeria this business has created a good source of income for Nigeria cargo handlers whose business have noticed a great boom despite the current economic recession.

According to statistics, UK has the largest number of Nigeria restaurants that specializes in preparation of Nigerian delicacies, this restaurant who run 24/7 rely solely on supply of foodstuffs from Nigeria

These business has proven to be very profitable as the startup capital is very low and you need little or no inventory to commence the business.

For youths, young graduates and entrepreneur who wishes to venture in the Nigerian Foodstuff Export business, it is advised that knowledge about the business should be sought either from seminars or one on one from those who are already in the business.join through the link and know more of the business
Tuition fee #3000
https:///GsQp48gSyd92PpRAqsrhXP

Re: Training!training!! Training!!!, Learn How To Export To All Part Of The Country by Godsent12(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
I'm greatly interested in this,please send me your contacts so that u can lecture me one on one.because I don't have the tuition fee now .

1 Like

Re: Training!training!! Training!!!, Learn How To Export To All Part Of The Country by Desire56: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2018
+2348166873330

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide To Profit Off Dredging Business In Nigeria / Haulage Truck Request To Transport Charcoal From Enugu To Lagos / I Need Writers ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.