Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,766 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Not Date Married Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Not Date Married Men (2044 Views)

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Not Date Married Men by ibkkk(f): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

No my love, only one - My Olori Ibkkk!
kiss wink
Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Not Date Married Men by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2017
MiztaSpycee:
LADIES BEFORE YOU DATE A
MARRIED MAN YOU SHOULD
KNOW
THIS:
1. The only thing he wants from
you is sex, after cumming he will be gone. He will
only sweet talk you
again when he needs some sex.
2. He can spend a day with you
touring beautiful places but at
the end of the day he will go back
to his wife and kids who will be
missing him.
3. He is never going to leave his kids and
wife because of you.
He will only be fooling you all the
time with words like " I will marry
you, I will build for you a house, I will
buy for you a land, I will take
you to driving school, I will buy for you a posh car" and
many
more different lies.
4. Keep it in your minds that you're not
the only ones he sleeps with
apart from his wife. If he can cheat on
his wife with you then can't he cheat
on you with some other lady?
Seriously he does. He spends his
time and money on other babes just
like the way he does with you.
5. He really loves his wife that is
why he married her,
he can't divorce her and he
can't marry you. You are just his side dish to take
off his
stress. So his loving
you is for fun and temporary.
6. He will dump you after using you for some other
flesh babe; he won't fulfill what he promised you. Those
will be lies
that he told you just to soften
your heart and to get what he
wanted.
7. Getting pregnant won't fully trap him; he has his real kids and wife at home that
he can show to the
friends and relatives. You and your kids will be
hidden.
8. His property and money are his, children and his wife.
It's very hard to get a share on his property.
9. You will never be part of his
future , so stop wasting your time and energy . Cease
serving your body to him because he gives you some
money, because he promised you something..... A real
lady work hard and gets her own money, pays her bills
and a man with a log of dime should just be a BONUS.
Be wise dear ladies. Get
out of that sexual network. Stop wasting your time
with married men.
Love guys of your level who have true love for you.
Drop comments and share.

to be blunt and realistic, this is not always the case.young replacement trophy wives of rich men started out as side chicks. ask melania trump
in nigeria, the wife often being flaunted by noveau rich men is the former side chick. maryam babngida, maryam abacha etc were not the first wives.
i have relatives who married their side chicks who then became the official wives.
forget religion, several Behind ibo kids i knew in secondary school had dads with more than one wife

side chicks know this as well. if you are able to fk the man's brains out, are more presentable than the official mrs, and the man in question has a ego that requires stroking, you stand a good chance of taking the missis place. [in obodo oyibo in full, in naija 85% ]

also if you get pregnant, though in these days of rampant babymamism, thats no longer a hook
Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Not Date Married Men by BabbanBura(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Ladies, See Reasons Why You Should Not Date Married Men by Skhibanj1015(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Then let us just f**k

quote author=Purebeerry post=63692102]I don't date married men.

I can't date married men.

I will never date married men.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Arrested By Police After His Bae's Dog Bite His Dick After Sex With Her. / Is It Advisable For A Nairalander To Upload his/her Pictures On Nairaland? / What Is She Feeling??? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.