Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,857 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (75210 Views)

Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her N*de Photos Meant For Her BF, Then This Happene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ishilove:

69? Is that an esoteric number in numerology? undecided

tongue grin

this is what happens when you hang ot with batshit niggas like sukkot for too long tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
khiaa:

BJ goes as planned, there's no way this wasn't intentional. She was probably tired of going down on him, now she never has to worry about him asking her again, or it's revenge for him cheating on her but it definitely wasn't an accident.

BJgringringrin I hail u ooogrin
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
oyb:

this is what happens when you hang ot with batshit niggas like sukkot for too long tongue tongue

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Martin0:

BJgringringrin I hail u ooogrin

How are you doing today smiley
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by harriet412(f): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
torqque7
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
I guess they were high on drugs.
That's why she didn't know when to stop and the husband couldn't stop her on time.

If it were Nigeria, na die be that o.
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
When you think you've seen it all...as in, CHEWED off...na chewing gum or chewing stick?

Idiats have taken over our planet.

BJ :Strictly prohibited

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
BJ gone wrong grin
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by tunary(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Anthos:
accidentally? me I will kuku bite off her clitoris all na accident ni oo
LWKMO
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by tunary(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Funjosh:
She wants to eat Tinko cool
LOL
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by waywardpikin: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
duduwest:
Whao! As e dey hot. Meanwhile if anybody sight WAYWARDPIkIN on nairaland, please tell him we are waiting for the update on his write-up o. Thank you

lol.. update coming soon bruv cheesy
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
iluvpomo:
you need a a date with Karrine Steffans grin
make u kantinue with Ur MouthAction...na when she use teeth commot Ur gun come leave trigger na then u go know say women wey get seizures fit cut iron with teeth...wetin be dick beside iron....ishan with no bone..just like ponmo.. grin grin grin
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by DIG1: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Using the mouth on genitals during love making scripturally impermissible?

I know where u r taking dis to, but do u do all that is scripturally permissible, Why single dis out?
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
pocohantas:
When you cheat on your wife and still entrust your testicles to her.
This is what you get... grin

Mistakenly indeed.
The woman is a vampire.
The whole aggressive lovemaking was an alibi.
He should thank God she didn't handcuff him to a bed, then release hungry rats on him and travel out of the country.

MARYAM SANDA BIKO. what are you saying? "when you cheat on your wife and still entrust your testicles to her. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET." Hmmm........
What kind of a fvcked up world is dis sef?!
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
khiaa:

BJ goes as planned, there's no way this wasn't intentional. She was probably tired of going down on him, now she never has to worry about him asking her again, or it's revenge for him cheating on her but it definitely wasn't an accident.
I SEE
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Using the mouth on genitals during love making scripturally impermissible?

"Scripturally"?!!! Which scripture is that. CAN YOU PLEASE BACK YOUR TALK WITH EXPLICIT VERSES FROM THIS SCRIPTURE THAT HAS MADE "USING THE MOUTH ON GENITALS DURING LOVE MAKING SCRIPTURALLY IMPERMISSILE"?!!! Honestly am interested in your evidence for saying so. Am a seeker after TRUTH. So dont misunderstand my quest.
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Hyinkar97(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Mistakenly indeed.
The woman is a vampire.
He should thank God she didn't handcuff him to a bed, then release hungry rats on him and travel out of the country.
I don't want to imagine what you'd do to your husband if he cheats on you.

You're evil. grin
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Mistakenly indeed.
The woman is a vampire.

See the kind evil thoughts this one dey think. Make I no mention am again o. Na who sabi the kind plans she don get for my innocent giant dickson. shocked
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Ziggymarly(m): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2017
emeijeh:
Someone please give this horror movie a suitable title.

Mine: Mrs. Dracula's BJ grin grin

Love in the making.
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by CloudResident(m): 1:08am On Dec 29, 2017
Is she epileptic? Because ayam not understanding o
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 1:57am On Dec 29, 2017
habsydiamond:
make u kantinue with Ur MouthAction...na when she use teeth commot Ur gun come leave trigger na then u go know say women wey get seizures fit cut iron with teeth...wetin be dick beside iron....ishan with no bone..just like ponmo.. grin grin grin
That’s why you need the person I mentioned for one night .... not even 1/2 teeth go nack your preek .... shocked
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:00am On Dec 29, 2017
iluvpomo:
That’s why you need the person I mentioned for one night .... not even 1/2 teeth go nack your preek .... shocked
thanks am ok as I am....I no won go home with half dick oo
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Olulinks(m): 2:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Bestlily:
Make i book space too
A woman like just committed an abomination but you dey here dey book library. Nawa o.
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 4:08am On Dec 29, 2017
Chai... The greatest trust indeed is to put your 'thing' in a woman's mouth full of teeth. No greater trust!
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by dezzyxv(m): 5:06am On Dec 29, 2017
emeijeh:
Someone please give this horror movie a suitable title.

Mine: Mrs. Dracula's BJ grin grin

cool The Legend of Wang Cheu Ballz
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2017
khiaa:

How are you doing today smiley
Fine fine fine finegrin
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by fajob: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2017
very wild News

talk to us @ www.jolagict.com

Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2017
Mouth Action gone bad
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by newslifeop: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Really
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by neloyah: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2017
DIG1:
Don't really know where humans learnt how to use mouth during love making. Can't they have sex without having to use their mouth on their genitals?

How will it be sweet? tell me.
Re: Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) by xtaphare321(f): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2017
na wao,Na shovel the woman carry for mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.