Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,040 members, 7,942,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Signs That A Woman Is Love-starved - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs That A Woman Is Love-starved (1210 Views)

There Is No Need For DNA Test, There Is Love In My Family - Woman Says (Video) / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That A Woman Is Love-starved by acies360: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing- it is an indescribable force that can’t be purchased for any price. It is phenomenal. It is what makes a man and a woman to be in a relationship. It is assets that must always appreciate not depreciate. Some men and women who have been in a long time relationship tend to experience depreciation of love. This is because some fundamental recipes that could spice up the love are lacking.

When love appreciates it results into healthy relationship, but, when it depreciates, it becomes unhealthy. As food is essential for the body to grow, also love is absolutely needed for the heart grow (that is where love resides). How do you feel when you are hungry for a very long time and your starving? The same way you will feel is how women will feel when they are love-starved. Below are signs that a woman is love-starved. She becomes:

1. DEPRESSED: She will be emotional turned-off and inactive. Little things that make her happy become what make her sad

2.EATING TOO MUCH OR POORLY: She loses her sense of belongings. She eats whatever she sees.

[url]http://www.acies360.com/2017/12/21/signs-woman-love-starved/
[/url]

3. CHRONICALLY TIRED: She becomes inactive and indolent.

4. EMOTIONALLY DISTANT: She becomes emotionally inactive. Nothing moves her anymore. Her cognitive doesn’t receive and transmit message on emotions anymore.

5. SEXUALLY TURNED OFF AND DISINTERESTED: She doesn’t have any sexual interest.

Read more at http://www.acies360.com/2017/12/21/signs-woman-love-starved/

(1) (Reply)

Intertribal Marriage / She Is Married But Still Pesters Me For Money / Lagos As An Example, Lady Reveals Why Women Are Now Feeding Men(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.