Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dear Confused Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Confused Men (1293 Views)

Four Types Of Confused Men / 4 Types Of Confused Men In This World / I'm More Confused In The Midst Of Confused Men Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dear Confused Men by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2017
habsydiamond:
I think so too... Can't wait to grab my copy soon ooo

Hahaha
Re: Dear Confused Men by Foodforthought: 12:36am On Dec 29, 2017
paybak:
here is what ayam saying. Is it only slay queens that are in this world? If them no get better things to offer you, then you run and leave them. If it's only s*x they can offer and you don't like it, then let them be, some people love the only sex life and would love them just the way they are. Find someone that can offer what you want. Never stop untill you find her. Dazol.
Na u sabi. I am not one of the slut shamers. I just follow threads
Re: Dear Confused Men by Bibi294(f): 5:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Foodforthought:
Why are u guys turning romanceland into a gender war zone? It's becoming really boring and predictable. If u don't agree with general opinion, just keep being a unique and different individual.
Besides u failed to address the issue or question: what else can slay queens offer a man aside puxxy? Just answer the question and let the guys here shut up.
Who's a slay queen? Moreso, millions of the said Slay queens are getting married weekly

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things You Don't Know About AMANI63- (picture) / My Girl Friend Wants To Abort Her Pregnancy. / How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.