Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Medview Airlines Leaves Hundred Of Passengers Stranded Deserts Office - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Medview Airlines Leaves Hundred Of Passengers Stranded Deserts Office (485 Views)

Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers / Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Inspection Of Passengers’ Manifests At Onitsha Head-Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medview Airlines Leaves Hundred Of Passengers Stranded Deserts Office by okuya: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
There has been serious commotion at the international wing of the murtala Mohammed Airport in Lagos for the past few days as MEDVIEW AIRLINES, has left most of its passengers stranded, locked and deserted their office.
As at yesterday all the London bound passengers were in confusion as there was no one present at the checking in counter for medview airlines and their airport office was under lock with no staff around to explain to the intending passengers what the problem really is.
As at 2p.m this afternoon most of the London and Dubai bound who were supposed to have left since xmas day are still seen lurking around within the departure hall with most of them in tears and anger, worsened by the fact that there is no staff from medview to explain to them what the problem really is.
Re: Medview Airlines Leaves Hundred Of Passengers Stranded Deserts Office by ClitoPen: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
That's what u get when u patronise strange baby airlines for international trips cos of cheap fares

1 Like

Re: Medview Airlines Leaves Hundred Of Passengers Stranded Deserts Office by debaj10: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
ClitoPen:
That's what u get when u patronise strange airlines for international trips cos of cheap fares
I thought they were listed on the NSE? whagwan?!

1 Like

Re: Medview Airlines Leaves Hundred Of Passengers Stranded Deserts Office by emmie14: 12:34am On Dec 29, 2017
What is wrong with Nigerian airline? The corruption in Nigeria is pathetic. Nigerian airways is dead and forgotten. The sold tickets above capacity.
Re: Medview Airlines Leaves Hundred Of Passengers Stranded Deserts Office by ClitoPen: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2017
debaj10:
I thought they were listed on the NSE? whagwan?!
even at that...somebody must come last in every queue ....

(1) (Reply)

Idanre Hill Tour / What Can I Do To Move With My Online Girlfriend In Uk / Is It True That I Have To Be In Nigeria If I Want My Siblings And My Mum Visa To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.