Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,853 members, 7,909,204 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:45 PM

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In A Prayer, Praise And Worship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In A Prayer, Praise And Worship (813 Views)

See The Kind Of Water Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Insurgency Drinks / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture / Letter To Buhari From A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Bornu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In A Prayer, Praise And Worship by Chrisberry4(f): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nigerian soldiers fighting Boko Haram went into a prophetic prayer, praise and worship session at a military Church in Mafa, Borno State, to mark the end of 2017.

Read more

https://www.tooxpress.com.ng/photos-of-nigerian-soldiers-fighting-boko-haram-in-a-prayer-praise-and-worship-session/

(1) (Reply)

Reptiles My Dad Killed Before Going To Mass / VIDEO: L.A.X – Call My Baby / I Need A Credit Alert Of #100,000 And I Have Two Things To Give In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.