Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:12 PM

Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show (10886 Views)

Agbani Darego Steps Out In Style (photos) / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by sophy09: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2010
Whao she looks so old in most of those pictures and she is not yet 30. What will she look like when she is.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by mamagee3(f): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2010
She looks like she's suffering from AIDS, hard to believe it's the same Agbani Darego that won the Miss World Contest couple of years ago.
She really looks old too, she's really skinny, I wonder why people deliberately starve themselves all in the name of looking sexy and beautiful.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by Davedavy: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
kai,see as den finish agbani for this thread sad
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by mamagee3(f): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2010
^^Nobody is "Finishing" her, my dear, Truth must be told! wink
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by nellaluv(f): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2010
shadrach77: the truth is - when she won miss world, she claimed she was 18 then but legend has it that she was actually 25 then - so she must nearing 40 now grin shocked grin
shocked legend, really shocked grin grin grin grin grin
actually all claim to be 18 after winning a pageant, y legend
www.nairaland.com/attachments/221536_19331_281030741100_560281100_4831921_231172_n_jpgb6cf9001dc2fbb087c5ea930df63b0e4
Adaeze Igwe
can u believe she's not yet 20 undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by mrkoma2012: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
She's extremely thin in those last pictures,but sh'es still a cutie
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by Password77(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2010
iyerim:

My thoughts exactly. Infact, i have a theory which is yet to be disputed, once u start getting extraordinarily thin, u become extraordinarily old. Chubby women look younger and prettier.

@MCFEDDY,i totally agree with u
once you start to get thin all trace of moisture is lost.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by bawomolo(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2010
she's pretty but man she might need a few buckets of KFC in her system.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by selencious(f): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
Lotsa Harers!! Ugly or nat, she is achieved something great wif her beauty;she is a star and will remain a star. I bet none of you beefing her ain half as pretty as she is. angry Good luck 2her
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by Kunbee: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2010
bawomolo:

she's pretty but man she might need a few buckets of KFC in her system.

But she is a model nao undecided undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by shilling(f): 5:24am On Apr 09, 2010
bawomolo:

she's pretty but man she might need[b] a few buckets of KFC in her system[/b].
grin grin grin

nellaluv:

Adaeze Igwe
can u believe she's not yet 20 undecided

I think Adaeze is even more shocking than Agbani, she's pregnant and all - but still shocking.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2010
facial reconstruction. thinner jaw bone' undecided
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by Lolladey(f): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2010
i think she is still very beautiful but not a photogenic person. seeing her in person will make you appreciate her better.(though i never see her but person talk am!)
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by DeepSoul(f): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2010
Why all the hating shocked

Agbani has achieved what NOBODY else has. Her name dey Guinness World Records oh!

She's a beautiful woman, just not very photogenic. Saw her not so long ago at Presidential Hotel and it wasnt as bad as you people are making it sound! She's a bit too skinny shaaa but she didnt look anywhere as old as people are making it sound!

Anyway, the show sounds like a good idea. Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by Pittbaby(f): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2010
Oga o no comments on the reality show , nobody trying to take advantage of the oppurtunity , Just old and washed up comments.

We will all age , and there is something called a bad picture . She may be too skinny but thats her choice
Please say what you have done that you are not washed up !!!
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by Mcfeddy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
I heard she is a mother of 3 now sha
may be that is d reason she looks like this now.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by seun1975(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2010
Guys, guys, i think this is uncalled for. Nobody is talking about the ingenuity of the reality show itself- a platform that encourages young and talented Africans in fashion and style to realize their dreams.
I think the concept is unique, fresh and innovative. So much noise about football these days, but the truth is that we all are concerned about US. What i mean is who we really are! That is why most of "check" ourselves up whenever we pass through a car to see if our "style" is something people will appreciate us for. Big reason why I believe the Show is going to be huge success- thanks to Agbani Darego (1st and Only Black Miss World).
I think the thread about her being old is judgmental and childish! I dont think anyone of us wants to look like a 5 year old child when we are actually 20-something! She won the pageant at 18 almost 10 years ago. You dont expect her looking that age forever , do you guys?
I heard the presentation of the show was at the exotic California Spa & Wellness Resort in Ikoyi, Lagos. You remember the green dress she wore on the night she won Miss World? It was made by Frank Osodi- the great Nigerian Fashion Designer dude. I saw his picture in the picture catalogue of the show.
For you"all , this is the same Agbani at the presentation looking pretty and all smiles!!! smiley smiley smiley
Lets wish her well.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by obillyj(f): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
i once saw ha in a mag few yrs afta ha reign n screamd cos she was way soooo thin n ugly.i bliv al u guys sed,she sure nids 2 gain sum pounds. guys b warnd, outwad beauty fades away,wen ur babe/wife's beauty fades,u luk up2 d inwad one n woe betide u if u maried bcuz of d cntainer instead of d cntent.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by mbulela: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
each man to his own o!!
but in my view, this girl has never been it.
all these 'sticks and bones' look has never worked or me.
The girl is just getting thinner and uglier.
i am sure hustling is catching up with her.

Deep Soul:

Why all the hating shocked

Agbani has achieved what NOBODY else has. Her name dey Guinness World Records oh!

She's a beautiful woman, just not very photogenic. Saw her not so long ago at Presidential Hotel and it wasnt as bad as you people are making it sound! She's a bit too skinny shaaa but she didnt look anywhere as old as people are making it sound!

Anyway, the show sounds like a good idea. Let's keep our fingers crossed

even the shortest man in the world and the fattest person in the world are all on Guinness book of record.
Are we to envy and emulate those ones too?
i beg talk better thing.
We did not see her at Presidential or Sheraton, we are only commenting based on the pics herein.
After all your sighting at Presidential did not disprove the fact that she is thin and old looking.

'facial bone structure'
What the heck of a defense for a 'not pretty girl' is that?
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by shockreaction(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2010
She looks hungry. Needs moar foods.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by bawomolo(m): 12:15am On Apr 11, 2010
i don't think calling her skinny is hating.

models are known to have eating disorders and face pressure to be extra skinny.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2010
She is a beautiful girl, hell she won Miss World smiley but being that skinny will age the face and she may be saving up problems for the future.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by kukute: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
Its great to know that Nigerians are beginning to realise that Fashion is no joke and that it is big bigness. Fashion is a multi-billion naira industry in several countries of the world and contributes substantially to their GDP. Fashion will never go out of fashion because people will always wear clothes. The organisers of this show must be commended for their choice of fashion as the theme and I believe it will be a well watched programme. Talking about building a successful career in fashion you need technical skills and business knowledge. You can check out Fashion Art and Creatives Academy, a school that runs programmes in fashion design and related courses. Check their details below: Fashion Art and Creatives Academy is the vocational skills transfer arm of House of Henri which has trained over 1500 people. House of Henri is an integrated multi-division company focused on the creative industry. The fashion division of House of Henri won the Nigeria Best Fashion Designer for 2005/2006 of the Nigeria Fashion Show.
We currently offer training courses in Fashion Design, Bridals, Soft Furnishings and Interior Décor, Millinery, Jewelry Craft, Makeover Artistry, Photography, Events Decor and Modeling
Our goal is to add value to people who want to start or grow a career in the Fashion, Art and Creative industries by imparting to them invaluable technical skills. The programmes prepare our students for careers in the local and global Fashion, Art, and Creative industries. With these skills they can start or grow a business as a means of livelihood or as an additional stream of income. In the event that they decide to further their education within or outside the country the skills learned can be used as entry level requirements to higher institutions and they would have been given a strategic leverage and head start that will make them excel. We also believe that beyond the typical white collar jobs, every man or woman should have a skill or learn a trade that they can fall back on at any point in time.
Our courses take a highly practical approach, focusing on extensive hands on exercises by our students. Our method breaks down sometimes difficult concepts into easy to learn steps bringing the student up to speed. We have been able to prove again and again through the success of our students that the knowledge and skill that takes up to four years to learn through the mentor-apprentice method that typically obtains in the industry, takes less than a year to acquire at Fashion and Art Academy . We also have best selling books on some of our courses published under the "Easy Learn" series that take our students step-by-step through the learning process.
. We run a rolling admission system, which means when you are ready to start, we are also ready for you. We can also help with accommodation arrangements at guest houses or student hostels for out of Lagos students, depending on their preference. For us to know your exact training needs and how you can be part of the Fashion Art and Creatives Academy kindly call us on 08023290830 or 01-8783390 or check on us at the school FACA, 6 Sabiu Ajose Str., off Adeniran Ogunsanya, Behind Skye Bank, Surulere, Lagos.Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by cynbanora(f): 1:36am On Apr 12, 2010
if dis is how beauty queens look after their regime then i choose to leave d pageantry world!
Re: Agbani Darego Steps Out With ‘stylogenic’ A New Reality Show by SmashingM(f): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2010
I wish her luck in everything she does but she needs to fatten up a little.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trendy Flair Ankara Gowns Styles You Can Rock This Weekend / Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint / Arnold Schwarzeneger's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.