Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,622 members, 7,898,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him (54681 Views)

Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by sholajigga(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Your health minister once reported that over 60% of you suffer from mental problems and by your deluded statements one can agree from far that something is really wrong with your heads .

Tell me, have you been jilted by a Nigerian?
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by londoner: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, every country has different shades but others have a higher concentration of certain shades than others.

It's a shame yes, but I wouldn't say it's an " african men ego thing" , I would say it's a male ego thing . You live in the UK and I'm sure you've seen similar atrocities perpetrated by white men. I like watching crimes that shook Britain, and shows like that and almost everytime a white men is caught killing his spouse or family . Men with control issues irregardless of race and nationality, will almost always lash out when they lose that control.

Yeah you make a good first point.
Btw the Nigerian Fulani tribe are over 7 million in number and most people abroad don't meet a Fulani from Nigeria, they are not all light but there are also the Shuwa tribe.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by SPOPOVICH: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
safarigirl:
l sha hope you are not dating a black SA man, before we hear your own story too.

You again, There're more femicides in Nigeria. I can assure you.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Motion123(m): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Many are mad, few are roaming

This dude is a disgrace to all men.. There are many fishes in a river, why kill a girl who's not interested in you.. This guy is a pûssy for real, what has he succeeded in gaining now

death by hanging!!!
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by SPOPOVICH: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, yes understand cus if she was a Nigerian there would be only two comments and the thread would die quickly, who gives a damn about a dead nigeian girl anyways grin. Those ugly things can't make first page grin.

There were 2 stories on the front page last week of Nigerian men killing the wives. 1 was angry the wife was gonna marry another man.

I don't know whether these people ignore what happens in their country or what.
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:41am On Dec 30, 2017
Any idiot can believe anything... something that happened in far away southern Africa but you are here abusing and condemning ... we Nigerians and over reacting
Re: South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him by SPOPOVICH: 1:14am On Dec 30, 2017
TboTouch:
How many news of Nigerians killing their women made it to the front page? Now some Nigerians come blasing and single out the SA incidents as if its a SA thing. Crusify that person not the whole country. It happens in most of the countries even the US and the UK u keep glorifying so much. Otherwise I dont blame you on how u think because you always have half baked stories about SA.

These people are really dumb, 4 women are murdered by their partners in the US each day, and the figure is higher for Nigeria. Yet reading the comments you'd swear SA is the only country where women are murdered by their partners.

I don't know what is the obsession they have with such stories from SA, I know each time a women is killed in SA I'll see it on nairaland's front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) / #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.