Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,220 members, 7,887,589 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:03 AM

An Appointment Letter To Assume A Position Of Watchman After 3 Yrs Of Hardwork - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Appointment Letter To Assume A Position Of Watchman After 3 Yrs Of Hardwork (879 Views)

Is This Appointment Letter Legit / Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? / What's The Implication Of Working Without An Appointment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Appointment Letter To Assume A Position Of Watchman After 3 Yrs Of Hardwork by ksbusari(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2017
I av worked in a government Agency for 3 years (1st year as a volunteer, i was paid a token in my second year and a contract staff in my 3rd year) . I worked as an Administrative/Office Assistant. Just this month, i was given an appointment letter as a watchman Grd I, GL II. I have accepted the offer because:
1. My service as an Admin/Office Asst. is still needed (my current position is still nt vacant)
2. It appears that is d best they could offer me because its a government work and its gonna be an opportunity for me to be on the government payroll.
Major problem:
1. what if tomoro i'm told to take up the watchman post (would definitely resign)
2. Its goin to take me 2 or more years to do the necessary conversion.

The offer has been accepted meanin conditions have made me to accept less hopin it will get better soon.
is my decision wrong or right?
Re: An Appointment Letter To Assume A Position Of Watchman After 3 Yrs Of Hardwork by Prevho: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2017
You have done well for the short time.

But please, keep applying for jobs, that position is not yours.

You can stay put if they change your post or up your rank.
Re: An Appointment Letter To Assume A Position Of Watchman After 3 Yrs Of Hardwork by MummyIMadeIt: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2017
Even in a government establishment.
Re: An Appointment Letter To Assume A Position Of Watchman After 3 Yrs Of Hardwork by ksbusari(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
Even in a government establishment.
for sure.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy: Accountant / Workforce Interview / A Multinational Company Zola Electric Is Recruiting ( 8 Postions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.