Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,835 members, 7,976,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:00 PM

Catfish For Sale To Any Part Of The Country. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Catfish For Sale To Any Part Of The Country. (676 Views)

Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. / CBN Orders Reduction Of Forex Sale To Bureau De Change / Raw Gold / Alluvial/dust -au Metal Worth Over 180kgs For Sale To Oversea Buyers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish For Sale To Any Part Of The Country. by johnsho: 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2010
Buy your catfish of any size be it fingerlings , post fingerlings ,juvenile table size e.c.t Any of this size could be
supply to any part of the country at a very cheap price . We supply the best stockable catfish that would be
of less stress and worry when they are stocked into the pond.
Don't just stock any catfish stock the best that would have little mortality rate so you could maximise profit.
Contact us on 08067554041 or cute_gboy4u@yahoo.com
Re: Catfish For Sale To Any Part Of The Country. by Syenite(m): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2010
@Poster,

I want to purchase a vehicle with which to supply my catfish to customers. Do you think a car with a normal/conventional boot would be okay?Considering the fact that when u close the boot oxygen supply will be reduced and the water becomes heated if u travel a bit far to supply.Will these conditions, though under a short period,have adverse effects on my products. Besides that wagon cars,whcih I think should be a better option, are relatively more expensive than the conventional ones.And I am cutting cost. What do you think?
Re: Catfish For Sale To Any Part Of The Country. by freshwater(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2010
Syenite:

@Poster,

I want to purchase a vehicle with which to supply my catfish to customers. Do you think a car with a normal/conventional boot would be okay?Considering the fact that when u close the boot oxygen supply will be reduced and the water becomes heated if u travel a bit far to supply.Will these conditions, though under a short period,have adverse effects on my products. Besides that wagon cars,whcih I think should be a better option, are relatively more expensive than the conventional ones.And I am cutting cost. What do you think?

its all depends on where you are parking them, and the sizes of the fish, if you are parking in a basin, you are free to go, but if you are parking in a polythene, that very risky. and i will like you to link me up with catfish buyers at warri or nearby states, because i have large stock of catfish in my concrete ponds and earthen ponds, pond table sizes and juvenile.
Re: Catfish For Sale To Any Part Of The Country. by Syenite(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2010
freshwater:

its all depends on where you are parking them, and the sizes of the fish, if you are parking in a basin, you are free to go, but if you are parking in a polythene, that very risky. and i will like you to link me up with catfish buyers at warri or nearby states, because i have large stock of catfish in my concrete ponds and earthen ponds, pond table sizes and juvenile.

You mentioned the size factor. You didn't expantiate on that. And also what if it's a plastic basin bearing in mind that the polythene bag you mentioned is also a plastic product.
Re: Catfish For Sale To Any Part Of The Country. by freshwater(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2010
@syenite, for the sizes am talking about the table size parking them in a basin, covered with a rice sack, but if its the juvenile or fingerlings, i will advise you park in a 50gallon keg if not a long distance, but if you are going a long distance, i will advise you park in a polythene and put oxygen inside the polythene.
Re: Catfish For Sale To Any Part Of The Country. by Syenite(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2010
freshwater:

@syenite, for the sizes am talking about the table size parking them in a basin, covered with a rice sack, but if its the juvenile or fingerlings, i will advise you park in a 50gallon keg if not a long distance, but if you are going a long distance, i will advise you park in a polythene and put oxygen inside the polythene.

Yeah, thanks for your quick response. You didn't mention the type of material the basin should be made of. Do you mean steel(metal) or plastic. And in terms of hours driven what will call short or long distance. I mean driving for say 15mins, 30mins 45mins etc. I use time because I am concerned about how long my products will be in the boot.
Re: Catfish For Sale To Any Part Of The Country. by johnsho: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
Just be careful when you are getting something it depends on the size you are transporting and you have to consider the distance. Please consider all this factors ok. Please be careful when making decisions . I still have catfish of different categories to sell please make your booking now you could mail me on cute_gboy4u@yahoo.com or call me on 08067554041

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Domain Names To Buy / How Can I Get Soft Drink Dispensing Machine. / Is Nigreia A Shea Nut Exporting Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.