Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,060 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:30 PM

List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. (43323 Views)

List Of Microfinance Banks Whose Licences Are Recommended For Revocation / Beware Of Microfinance Banks / The 25 Banks That Achieved The Recapitalization Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. by DrKitaun(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2010
kabarka:

Dr kitaun,i have great respect for you because of your immense contribution on the topic which i host,but  pls if you know something that can help nigerians pls do say it here.

dont make me sad . . .

I am sure u sure me wink at Babaearly aka Jerrymania my good friend ? my telling him to google up also goes to everyone looking for info on line, we need to use search engines more.\

Any diligent enquirer googling up Integrated MFB will find out the issues with the MFB, with Mrs Doyin Abiola the protagonist in the drama. cool

http://ndn.nigeriadailynews.com/templates/?a=20922
Re: List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. by Debbystar(f): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
i need loan o
Re: List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. by enduranceoyax: 5:31am On Aug 21, 2015
Do u need a loan of 50,000 to 200,000 naira...then call me on 07031638079 or 08116986549..what u need is a guarantor.no collateral needed.with us at Freedom multipurpose limited, u can get that ur desired business started..seeing is believing..just google up the company's name..(freedom multipurpose limited)..its time to end suffering..i was ones a victim of poverty before i discovered freedom multipurpose limited..
Re: List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Payper:

I need a loan of 600k to pay on or before 2 months. Are you still open for business?
Yes we are, Call the number
Re: List Of Microfinance Banks That Give Loans. by kinglee007(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2016
enduranceoyax:
Do u need a loan of 50,000 to 200,000 naira...then call me on 07031638079 or 08116986549..what u need is a guarantor.no collateral needed.with us at Freedom multipurpose limited, u can get that ur desired business started..seeing is believing..just google up the company's name..(freedom multipurpose limited)..its time to end suffering..i was ones a victim of poverty before i discovered freedom multipurpose limited..

You said we should Google up the name on the web. I did and didn't find any " freedom multipurpose limited". Oga why now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others / How Was "Naira" Coined? Obafemi Awolowo Coined The Currency Name, Naira, In 1973 / Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.