Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,124 members, 7,977,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:21 PM

Graduate Of Engineering (met. And Mats.) Looking For Work Even Without Pay - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Of Engineering (met. And Mats.) Looking For Work Even Without Pay (478 Views)

AMAIWE BRYAN, a graduate of IMSU and the Owner of fiatvest.com is a Scammer / "I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" / What Can I Do After School As A Graduate Of Petroleum Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Of Engineering (met. And Mats.) Looking For Work Even Without Pay by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Am a graduate of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Due to lack of working experience, no company is willing to employ me. All I need is a company to train me in the field (It will cost them nothing and am willing to work as any staff would). Am quick and willing to learn even beyond my field of study, evidenced by my two years experience as a Logistics Officer. I left the logistics job due to the economic situation closing down the firm, went into transport business but lost my car when a family member crashed it beyond repair.
I currently reside in Kano but can work anywhere (I can live in the plant, if need be).

If your firm/Company can offer me the opportunity I seek, I will be glad to mail my resume to you.

Quote me if you are willing and able to lend a helping hand.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Of Engineering (met. And Mats.) Looking For Work Even Without Pay by NeneKelvin2019(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2017
I know how you feel engineer, all is well.

P.S Always visit us at www.engineersalone..com for verified engineering jobs

#EngineersAlone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bread Distributors Needed Across Lagos State And Ogun / Norwegian Refugee Council (nrc) Recruitment For Monitoring & Evaluation Officer / Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.