Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,793 members, 7,941,982 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yoruba Singer Tope Alabi Dedicates And Moves Into Newly Completed Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Singer Tope Alabi Dedicates And Moves Into Newly Completed Mansion (642 Views)

Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures / Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Reacts After Being Criticized Over Her 'worldly' Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Singer Tope Alabi Dedicates And Moves Into Newly Completed Mansion by exlinklodge: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
If you have ever doubted the abilities of God, you need to read the history of this veteran Yoruba gospel artist, Tope Alabi. God has continued to show her love and shower she and her husband with amazing goodies live can offer.

Yesterday, being 2018th December 2017, the singer dedicated and moved into her newly complete mansion, situated at Fagba, Iju Lagos. She dedicated the house, and had a house-warming ceremony the same day.

The project according to her has been on since two years ago and its sits atop two plots of land. According to a source. Tope Alabi and her family moved out of her current apartment which she bought years ago. The dedication ceremony was performed by Pastor Femi Emmanuel of the Living Spring Chapel, Lagos.

Tope has been married to Soji for over 16 years;

“For us to be in the ministry for over 16 years now is by the grace of God. The administration of the ministry has been assigned to my husband and I don’t poke about at all. Mine is to prepare for programmes.

Whenever he gives the signals that all is set, I am ready. If there is a need for any material— either for my own use or for the home— I make a request and he provides. God has been using him tremendously for me and the ministry. So, at no point in time did we ever quarrel over business issues. The business isn’t mine but his (Soji’s).”

More photos:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/yoruba-singer-tope-alabi-dedicates-and.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Big Brother Naija Evicts 5 Housemates / See The Look On Ceec’s Face As Tobi And Bambam Bond #bbnaija (video) / Limerick & Lyta Who Will Become Lil Kesh And Viktoh Respectively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.