Stats: 3,168,986 members, 7,873,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) (30317 Views)

Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) / Car Kills 4 Children In Benin, Residents Set It On Fire (Photos) / Car Carrying Another Car In Ketu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by cerowo(f): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
So tragic. Pray God continue to guide us from all evil embarassed
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
O mah God, end of the year disaster
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by flackoFlint(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
FrenchWay:
Hope that small girl died as a christian if not, i m sad to announce that...

They should cover the baby's face na, so it doesn't seem like she is laughing.
I don't know if I should call you a fool or a skunk
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Gosh, that little girl cry

RIP to the deceased.
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
so sad, I feel for the families they left behind. May God grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss...
RIP little kid, I cried for you, don't deserve this at all
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by segebase(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
it shall Neva b well with Buhari
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by mejai(m): 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dat baby.... It pains me to see little ones die cry cry cry

Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hmmm....some people just get joy posting horrific photos.... no respect for the victims nor their families .Six people dead...Heaven knows how many severely injured.... in a two car crash.... bad roads and scarcity of petrol....I don't want to guess what the death toll will be Iike if the roads are good and petrol cheap and easily available. Recklessness has to be the cause.
May the families cope with their losses and the injured made whole again.
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by authenticman(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
The high rate of crashes in Nigeria is down to recklessness, poor condition of vehicle and bad roads in that order! Quote me! undecided undecided

Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Most passengers in a travelling vehicles are always sleeping,even when the driver is overspeeding they are still sleeping not knowing how,even when an accident occurs they are still sleeping,some driver are crazy I swear,nw this is bullshlt,just look at the small child,and that makes me weep righ now.God dis is too much to bear.
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by Hahnemann: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
That's y i can never drive any japanese car, any small thing, it will just saumasault

If no b German machine like mercedes and volvo, i no dey drive

RIP to the dead
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jesus! look at that poor baby! cry cry
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by brookz: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
We've been together from Jan-Dec, just some few days to round up d Year, bt death Snatched u away from dis sinful world.

My heart felt condolence gose to d family of d berived.
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by TourismMan(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Quite unfortunate!
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by blakdoll21: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
RIP to them
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by Beetobee(f): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
hatchy:
Chai!

At this time of the year.

Its the fault of the Dullard since he cannot fix our highways and provide fuel which I believe these vehicles must be running on adulterated petrol.

RIP to those who lost their lives.

Your heart has been seriously adulterated with hatred that has made you lose all sense of reasoning. You're blaming the bad roads we have right? Common sense should tell you to drive carefully and cautiously because of the bad roads but where you decide to risk whatever, blame yourself. I drive from Abuja to Jos, Katsina, Lokoja, Kano and other far places and I always assume I am the only sane person driving.
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by vikithor(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Helo everyone in the house,
as driving school instructor,(Psquare Driving School,read and listen to these:
1.this is an avoidable accident case.
2.speeding is ok ,but it should be done at the appropriate time,circumstance,available opportunity and reduced if threats (the environment)is perceived But Must be done way ahead of the threat scene(zone)
3.there shall not be any threats,incident nor accident if the driver(s) communicate with each other well and timeously,using horn,flashing headlights,drive with tolerable spirit.
4.i have been instructing and mentoring people on driving vehicle since 2012 even till date,all the accident i read about are avoidable.
5.slow speed interpretation by both driver or either driver can expose them to the threats of risk
6.Note that accident is traceable to either human/man error or machine error,if its machine error,say brake,horn,steering failure(s) there are likely to be tell tale signs.
7.driver's ignorance or insufficient knowledge the electrical or mechanical workings in the vehicle can through him into such ghastly risk of incident or accident.
8.the human instinct is and can still advice;most drivers who ignores it, drive into danger.

am sure if forensic investigation is carried out,the truth will not be far from my points.
for you whose driving is still near above average,go and get more skills from professsionals(leave,fatai,he isnt an driving instructor,he is a roadside mechanic;let him concentrate on vehicle repairing)
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
May their souls RIP. Pls whenever you are travelling, never hesitate to caution the driver when he overtakes recklessly or over speeds. You paid for the drive, so you should dictate how you want him to drive. It's your money, it's your life.
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Terrible make God console the families they left behind.
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by chibyk92: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Very unfortunate.

Rest in peace.

I know death is inevitable and it will come when it should, but if you can afford flight in this festive season, pls do not hesitate.

Use any available means of transport for local movement in the village.

na that one no dey crash?..abeg wetin go b go b..#God knows..RIP to the deceased
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by Artistree: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2017
What kinda bloody collision is this na cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2017
This pictures indicates overspeeding. I dnt knw why people still drive recklessly in this country afta reading and hearing about accidents here and dere.

RIP to them.
Re: Accident In Benue Involving Toyota RAV4 & Another Car Kills 6 (Graphic Photos) by Arrahman39: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2017
So sad, RIP.

Nigerian Living In Tanzania / Truck Conveying Noodles Fell Into A Gutter In Lagos (photos) / Man Sets Train On Fire In Kwara