Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Deep Truth About Sex. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deep Truth About Sex. (2818 Views)

The Deep Truth About CORONA VIRUS / What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep Truth About Sex. by bobestman(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You do not need to talk too much, it is sufficient for me (and I hope for others) that it is a bad city to go to.

And I do not go to bad cities, if I can avoid it. So, no hell for me.

And neither do I care to know what happens there.

All I care for is that I intend to never ever go there. That's all!

Whatever you think it is, don't scare people with it cos the people who gave you religion added and used it to force many African into their Religion. All one needs to be spiritual and righteous are in the Word for those who can see. All Your Religions fell a long time ago.

At the appointed time, the true gospel will go out for those who care to listen. It's one's believe in that gospel that will save him. Those who reject it shall be condemned and will then know wrath or hell as you see it. Rev 14:6;18:1,2; Matt 24:14
Re: Deep Truth About Sex. by NNTR: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Who is "their eyes"?

Isaiah 35:9 and 10 where this Prophecy originated from clearly told us "ONLY the people redeemed and ransomed." AND NOT EVERY NTA, NFA and NNTR.

Corroborated by Mathew 25:46
"These Will Go Away into eternal punishment,... (where Bad deaths go to an eternal life of Great Pain and Suffering.)

but the righteous into eternal life.” (where Good deaths go to an eternal life of Great Joy and Pleasure).

And you know this, but you just wanted to show us that you are ruled by your Wishes and that you like deceiving and lying to yourself!

Mathew 25:46
These will go away into eternal punishment, ...
And everyone knows that punishment is Very Pain Filled and Full of Pain aka PainFull!)

And you know this but yet again, it is seen that you are person who is ruled by your Wishes, loving to deceive and lie to himself, and now Lying to others.
Isaiah 45:2a
'I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; '

Crooked thinking, unintentional or not, out of ignorance or not, always favours the devil, loll.
Reveal your thinking:

1. What from your best understanding, does this so called eternal punishment, mean?
2. Use one quintessential word, to capture the essence and/or meaning of what this your so called eternal punishment is.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Deep Truth About Sex. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
NNTR:

1. What from your best understanding, does this so called eternal punishment, mean?

Aha! This is English language.

Eternal- For-ever, Unending, Continuous with no end.

Punishment-Infliction of pain.

Put together therefore

"Eternal punishment" means Unending infliction of Pain.

NNTR:

2. Use one quintessential word, to capture the essence and/or meaning of what this your so called eternal punishment is..

Eternal Punishment is not one word, so, the Words in Mathew 25:46 is enough for me.

"These Will Go Away into eternal punishment,...

but the righteous into eternal life.”
Re: Deep Truth About Sex. by NNTR: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Aha! This is English language.
I guarantee you, oh, that sooner or later, we will get to the original text and its etymology, so never mind the your 'This is English language.'

Dtruthspeaker:
Eternal- For-ever, Unending, Continuous with no end.

Punishment-Infliction of pain.

Put together therefore

"Eternal punishment" means Unending infliction of Pain.
1. What's the purpose of this your so called 'Unending, Continuous with no end, Infliction of pain'?
2. Why would you crookedly think that God has an interest in subjecting any human being to an 'Unending, Continuous with no end, Infliction of pain'?

Dtruthspeaker:
Eternal Punishment is not one word, so, the Words in Mathew 25:46 is enough for me.

"These Will Go Away into eternal punishment
Are you finding it difficult to, kindly use one quintessential word, to capture the essence and/or meaning of what this your so called eternal punishment is. Hmm?

Dtruthspeaker:
but the righteous into eternal life.”
Please stay undistracted because you weren't asked to comment on ... but the righteous into eternal life.”

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Deep Truth About Sex. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
bobestman:

Whatever you think it is, don't scare people with it ..

Is there a very evil thing which does not cause a scare? (Kidnappers, Ritualists, Sars,.Slaymama etc grin)

People will always be afraid when Warned that an evil thing is on their path waiting for them, AND THEY USUALLY SAY, "THANK YOU" FOR WARNING THEM. grin

BUT, THIS IS THE ONLY EVIL THING I HAVE SEEN, WHERE THEY DON'T SAY THANK YOU, AFTER WARNING THEM! grin grin grin
Re: Deep Truth About Sex. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
NNTR:
I
1. What's the purpose of this your so called 'Unending, Continuous with no end, Infliction of pain?

Purpose? shocked it is not My Thing, therefore, i can not have a purpose over it. grin

NNTR:

2. Why would you crookedly think that God has an interest in subjecting any human being to an 'Unending, Continuous with no end, Infliction of pain'?

Simple! Law and "Just is" aka justice
Mathew 40 and 45
"Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch As YE HAVE DONE IT unto one of the least of these my brethren, YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME. [/Color]”

"Be not deceived. God Shall not be Mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" Galatians 6:7

So if you planted an eye, you shall get an eye, if you planted joy, you shall get Joy, if you planted pain, you shall get pain.

The Law, Rules and The Law is The King and The Judge! grin

NNTR:

Are you finding it difficult to, kindly use one quintessential word, to capture the essence and/or meaning of what this your so called eternal punishment is. Hmm?

As I said earlier, Eternal Punishment is not one word, so, the Words in Mathew 25:46 is enough for me.

"[color=#990000]These Will Go Away into eternal punishment,...

NNTR:

Please stay undistracted because you weren't asked to comment on ... but the righteous into eternal life.”

Noted and Done!
Re: Deep Truth About Sex. by bobestman(m): 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is there a very evil thing which does not cause a scare? (Kidnappers, Ritualists, Sars,.Slaymama etc grin)

People will always be afraid when Warned that an evil thing is on their path waiting for them, AND THEY USUALLY SAY, "THANK YOU" FOR WARNING THEM. grin

BUT, THIS IS THE ONLY EVIL THING I HAVE SEEN, WHERE THEY DON'T SAY THANK YOU, AFTER WARNING THEM! grin grin grin

You are expecting them to thank you when you know not the origin of what you teach. Neither do you know how it was added to your Bible. I had told you that the teachers will come at the appointed time cos all had fell and teach in error. Your Father's from DAY 4 had already fell. The errors keep increasing till DAY 7 which we are in, which is also the last and final day or the Last Trump after which comes a time of CORRECTiON by the revelation of a light to cure the Amnesia/Ignorance/Blindness/Sin
Many of you will never agree that you are wrong untill you see the light and your ignorance is made clear to you.

These things are deep. Happy are you if you understand
Re: Deep Truth About Sex. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2022
bobestman:

You are expecting them to thank you when you know not the origin of what you teach.

Do travellers know the origin of Kidnappers or ritualists or prostitutes?

No.

Neither do they care to know.

All they care for is not to be Harmed or Killed by ANY THING OR ANY PERSON.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trolling A Reverend Father! Confession Time! / Dr. Albert Odulele, Senior Pastor Of Gloryhouse London. / Nigerian Pastor Blasted Onlne After "Changing Sex Of Unborn Baby" In Zambia.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.