Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer Best Player Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer Best Player Award (338 Views)

Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer 2001-2020 Player Of The Century Award / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The World's Best Player Award! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Wins Globe Soccer Best Player Award by edunwablog: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Real Madrid forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, has won the Best Player of the Year accolade at the Globe Soccer Awards.

Ronaldo retained the award, making it four wins overall, after helping his club defend the Champions League and win the Liga title.

“It’s a special moment and I am very happy to receive this award.
“I would like to thank the coach, my teammates and Real Madrid. Thanks to the people that voted for me, and do the same next year!” the 32-year-old said after receiving the prize.
Ronaldo, who has scored 42 goals this year, was asked whether he had room for all his trophies and replied: “Don’t worry, I have a lot of space!”
The Portugal captain also won his fifth Ballon d’Or, the UEFA Best Player in Europe and FIFA’s The Best Award this year.

Real were named Club of the Year, with boss Zinedine Zidane collecting the Coach of the Year award.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/ronaldo-wins-globe-soccer-best-player.html

(1) (Reply)

1.5 - 2 Odds Tips Challenge / Kenedy Move To Newcastle United On Loan / 2018 Chan: Nigeria 2-1 Angola – As It Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.