Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,738 members, 7,905,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? (628 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel's Wedding Introduction ( LOVE OR MONEY) / Who Has The Most Power Over A Woman, Man Who Gives Her Orgasm Or Money? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by Goddycream: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Many months back, I published a story about a couple who claimed they were forced to part ways because of their financial problems.
I asked if money was more important than love and reasoned that where true love exists, lack of money cannot be a problem so serious enough to cause a separation.
I met this lady a few weeks ago and she took me back in time for a bit.
Fascinated by her position, I asked her to put it into writing for publication.
Though, I have had to work on it, the thrust of her position remains intact.
What is yours? You too can still have your say on this issue.
Can love truly thrive when there is no money? Are all relationships about money?

To the main issue therefore, I will insist that money is more important than love.
Already, we all know that it is near impossible to be in love with someone throughout your lifetime. Love fades.
It is commitments and companionship that will remain. Sometimes, it is duty and responsibility that will make couples stick together and not love.
If love were to be so important, then all relationships will end in marriage, all marriages will be successful, everywhere will be peaceful and the world will just be a love garden.
But it is not so. If there is love at all, it comes up after a period of courtship. When a young man and woman start dating, both have something at the back of their minds.
The man’s idea is usually to have a “nice time” as quickly as possible and at the cheapest cost.
I mean, he only wants to have sex with the girl and go his own way. But he knows that under a normal, morally acceptable and decent circumstance, the girl will not agree to his wishes if he were to just inform her without prior “toasting”. So he coins all sorts of words to woo her.
For the girl under this normal circumstance too, at the back of her mind, all she wants is a fruitful relationship which will lead into marriage.
She does not want to have a “nice time” and move on to the next man unlike the man. In most cases, the two do not make these known to each other
. It is only after dating for a while that the issue of commitment begins to come into the relationship. Thus, you can see that even between two young people, there is a defined goal and subtle deceit on both sides.
Each is into protecting his/her interest.
It is a business of sort. When people marry, they go in with the hope that it will be successful, they will have children and money to care for them and themselves too. Nobody wants to be poor or wretched.
Money has been identified as a major cause of divorce, anywhere in the world. Why do you think most women married to rich and successful men never leave even when they are treated badly in the union?

The sugar daddy phenomenon, take it or leave it, is not about love but business. The roles and expectations are defined and are already engraved in the hearts of those involved right from the onset.
The Oxford Dictionary gives the meaning of sugar daddy as a rich, usually elderly man who is generous to a younger woman in return for sexual favours or friendship.
The old man or rather, most likely married man, usually doesn’t want to marry you, he is just having his fun, cheating on his unsuspecting wife.
In some cases, he might be married but living single. He knows that going by his status, you are not likely to agree to go out with him, so he entices you with material things.
The young, single girl on the other hand is ready to play ball as long as the gifts keep rolling in. When they stop, she finds her way to the next daddy.
After all, what is a daddy for, if not to provide the necessary comforts to his child. Some ladies even go for “sugar  grandaddies” as long as the benefits are right.
In some cases, the old man might have even lost his libido. He may not be able to have sexual intercourse anymore and knows that it would be difficult for a younger woman to be with him. So, he needs to spend money to win her favours and company.

Yetunde, have you stopped to think for a moment why young ladies who have sugar daddies cannot discuss the relationship with older members of their families or people they know will tell them the truth about their actions? I am talking about ideal homes and people oh.
Why do both (the sugar daddy and his sugar girl) do it secretly? I believe it is because they know that what they are doing is not acceptable in the society. The people are just condoning it because we do not know how to deal with the situation.
Both are running a risky business, thus, they strive to gain as much from each other while it lasts.
It is only in unhealthy setups that you will see a decent family rejoicing that their young daughter has brought home somebody else’s husband. Nobody wants a home breaker for a daughter.
A respectable wedding ceremony is every parent’s prayer for their children, especially their daughters. I know that many may not want to agree with me. You are free to have your own views.
Those who support this act are just hypocrites. They know the truth but are shying away from it to save their faces and justify their actions. For those who will not want to agree with me, I know that their arguments will be hinged on love. But if I may ask, have you ever seen a young single girl dating a poor, wretched sugar daddy? NO! In fact, the idea of sugar daddy will be lost, because there will be nothing sugary about a man who can hardly afford to feed his family, not to mention leftovers to maintain a young girl with a desire or compulsion to be a big girl.
Girls who settle for second, third, or whatever positions in a man’s harem, do it purely for the material gains.
Thus, you see them fight each other’s eyes out when they feel that the goodies are not being evenly distributed. They chase each other with native intelligence and African assurance (juju) and create a frightful nuisance of “our” marriage institution.
What many men don’t realise is that most of the ladies are just waiting for them to die so that they can get their share of their inheritance and continue with their lives, which may now include men of their age group.

Hmm! Please feel free to share your views with me. I’m really looking forward to them.

Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
Short and concise write-up is most important oh.
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by adepeter2027(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Didnt read but the answer is MONEY jare
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by coolestofall(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'll pick love anytime. Nothing like being with smone u knw loves n adores u above everyother. Its d best feeling in d world.
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:
I'll pick love anytime. Nothing like being with smone u knw loves n adores u above everyother. Its d best feeling in d world.
Bro love is natural. You'll always find it anytime in life, yet it depends on money.

Money opportunity comes only once. Money is not easy to come by so when it comes, you need to shine your eye. After that opportunity, na money flash you go just dey see. And this money is needed to maintain, sustain and lubricate love.
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by Ashleydolls(f): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
You asked a question you wanted to amswer, so why the question or why the epistle?
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by coolestofall(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Bro love is natural. You'll always find it anytime in life, yet it depends on money.

Money opportunity comes only once. Money is not easy to come by so when it comes, you need to shine your eye. After that opportunity, na money flash you go just dey see. And this money is needed to maintain, sustain and lubricate love.
All d money in d world cnt giv e u sm satisfaction like d one u get in d presence of ur love. Money can make u paranoid of gals feeling 4 u.
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:

All d money in d world cnt giv e u sm satisfaction like d one u get in d presence of ur love. Money can make u paranoid of gals feeling 4 u.
Even love does not guarantee satisfaction. Accidents that claim the womb or one testis or one leg or one eye renders d love unsatisfactory especially when youve been used to figure 8 woman or 6 pack man. Cases of cancer and stroke do worse. The love of Yusuf buhari's wife is helpless to her at the moment and useless to him. What is helpful and useful for both of them right now is money. Else her love may never come back alive.

If na poor man, dem go even think of Germany? He go don die bro.
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by coolestofall(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Even love does not guarantee satisfaction. Accidents that claim the womb or one testis or one leg or one eye or renders d love unsatisfactory especially wben youve been used to figure 8 woman or 6 pack man. Cases of cancer and stroke do worse. The love of Yusuf buhari's wife is helpless to her at the moment and useless to him. What is helpful and useful for both of them right now is money. Else her love may never come back alive.

If na poor man, dem go even think of Germany? He go don die bro.
Yeah, but u'll always hv d nemory. That will always last forever.
I like money too, but I dnt 4get abt d important things like love n fun while chasing after money.
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
ove is so sweet when there is money and more money.
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:

Yeah, but u'll always hv d nemory. That will always last forever.
I like money too, but I dnt 4get abt d important things like love n fun while chasing after money.
Even money makes the memory sweeter. Poverty breeds bad love-memories
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by iPrevail(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
All that fairy tale and love ish is so 1990. These days it's either you're really breathtaking or you got enough doe to throw around. But imagine you got both.. Mini god!
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
No need to read your long stories, just know that 30billion for the akant is very important.
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by frankfab(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
No need to read your long stories, just know that 30billion for the akant is very important.

money answerth all things
Re: Re: Which Is Important, Love Or Money? by habsydiamond(m): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2017
So u don't know the logic....when there is money love go surface....awon Agba sope money is the bicycle of good praise....and that money and women are 5&6..

(1) (Reply)

Private Message / See Reactions As Ghanaian Announces The Arrival Of His Ordered Sex Doll(photos) / Are Guys Allowed To Ejaculate Into Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.