Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? (25516 Views)

How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by MinorityTribe: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
"Oh Ok, Maybe you didn't heard me right. I am saying marry me. After all the money i have spent on you that's the least you can do you slûtty whóre. Oh you think i am doing all those for charity? You think i bought that Brazilian wig because i am a nice guy? Or bought you shwarmas and the likes because you are hungry and starving? So i will say it one last time you slûtty gold digging whóre with an ever expanding puñna, Marry me!"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by PotatoSalad(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
ebig21:
I will take my ring, and form as nothing happened, I will tell her we continue the relationship, I will waste her time and propose to another girl
Not worth it
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What inspired this thread was a thread that made front-page yesterday about a guy that proposed to his girl in the cinema

So i was imagining she said "no"

What's next?

Guys i would like to hear your opinions, what will you do if you propose and she said "no" grin grin grin

But wait o , somebody opened a similar thread a couple of days ago
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ijebube:
next step..he sets her nd her family on fire
your smile overpowers me, such beauty makes the gratitude of admiration more lively than the sensations even of filial affection senorita. I'm your Edwardo da Silva, come be my Camilla. wink grin
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by lilmax(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bollinger:

Wrong answer. It depends on the reason why she said no. Remember, women are supposed to be the ones who do the planning. My wife said no the first time because she knew i wasn't ready financially to take care of a family. She wanted us to wait so that there is no risk of babies being made. That motivated me to get my act together. It's been almost 20 years now.
your wife told you to hold on on marriage, and you say women are supposed to be the ones planning.... are you supposed to propose without having money to take care of your family before?

what kind of crappy comment is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by RoyalBlak007: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
TWO OPTIONS

Either you wålk away smiley Thanking her for time spent with you & how you smiley cherish those moments ☆

Or you go back to the drawing board and fix your shįt cos it's obvious something is wrong♡

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by MrMakaveli20(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
if she says NO, you move on, mend your broken heart and after a while, give love a shot again.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
NOTHING NEXT...
What you need to do is accept that she doesn't want to marry you, get over it and start afresh...
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by correctguy101(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm not sure I would want to propose the way all these guys do. TF with kneeling down and asking silly mumu questions? undecided

You want a woman? Tell her.
You want to spend old age with her? Tell her and take her home.
You only want her to bear you a child? By all means, don't tell her, if you must, playfully tell her.

As I play reach, I can't be acting drama na. I go straight to the point if I want something like that.

What's with all the drama? ko s'aye oshi o....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Alariiwo: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
What next? Really!

You move on to plan B. This is why you should have at least 5 female friends you have serious relationship with that can lead to marriage.

Out of my life is not out of this world.. You'll meet far better ladies out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by CeeFire(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What inspired this thread was a thread that made front-page yesterday about a guy that proposed to his girl in the cinema

What's next?

Guys i would like to hear your opinions, what will you do if you propose and she said "no" grin grin grin

if I propose in a public place like a church or cinema or stadium and she says no.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by lilmax(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
desreek9:
Smh for the guys above that said she stayed becos of me. is everything about money? why do most guys in this forum have this mentality, everything is not about money.
There would have been some signs from the lady showing that she is no more interested, e.g
withdrawal, lack of interest in anything involving him etc. so it's either he chose to ignore the signs or he believed there is no way she would say no.

As for the lady, maybe she was looking for a perfect opportunity to be done with him although this situation was rather embarrassing.
see this nonsense

is the lady a kid? she lost her mouth? dumb? deaf?

well this is what you get from dating a girl and not a woman

a woman knows what she wants and gets it
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Rejoice5000(f): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
hatchy:
Next step?

You march na!

Is marriage a do or die thing, after all there are millions of fish in the ocean.
Nobi as u think am
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ijebube:
next step..he sets her nd her family on fire
Like Seriously?
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by josephevergreen(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
is better than accept the proposal and start misbehaving after marriage.

it not gonna be easy for me though.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by CeeFire(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:

What's next?

if I propose to her let's say in a very public place like the guy yesterday and she says NO.. well...

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Bollinger(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
lilmax:
your wife told you to hold on on marriage, and you say women are supposed to be the ones planning.... are you supposed to propose without having money to take care of your family before?

what kind of crappy comment is this?

I had my own place, a car and a job. To me, that was enough to settle down. But because of kids like i said, she wanted to wait. Now your mumu brain wouldn't be able to understand this but if you try hard enough you will grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Binchim(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
One thing we must keep in mind, no matter what happens, life must always go on, so make wise choices
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Silentscreamer:
why propose to her in public in d first place?
Proves Seriousness; But It Is Just Stupidity.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Sheun001(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
hatchy:
Next step?

You march na!

Is marriage a do or die thing, after all there are millions of fish in the ocean.

Hope you know its not easy to find one
Especially when it involves marriage
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Sammymyte(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Simply move on with your life and pray for a better partner to come......sometimes I wonder y ppl do DAT in public places...
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
na to jump into river niger remain na
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Sike(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
SIMPLE ANSWER, YOU MOVE ON.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
folakemigeh:
NO, He should Continue to stay there na, Nonsense Qweshun. angry angry undecided undecided

If a lady says no even to your "toasting" what you as a man should do is to back out, not to talk of marriage proposal...

I admire men that don't take bullshiits

Thats Why I Said,nairaland Girls Are Disgusting...!
See The Kind Advice Wey You Dey Give People; I Believe Thats The Way You Roll.
My Friend!!....If You Are Not Ready To Get Married,dont Date!
Or You Are Just A Bleep-mate,nothing Differentiate You From A Hoe!
Period!!
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by thunderbabs: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
desreek9:
Smh for the guys above that said she stayed becos of money, is everything about money? why do most guys in this forum have this mentality, everything is not about money.
There would have been some signs from the lady showing that she is no more interested, e.g
withdrawal, lack of interest in anything involving him etc. so it's either he chose to ignore the signs or he believed there was no way she would say no.

As for the lady, maybe she was looking for a perfect opportunity to be done with him although this situation was rather embarrassing.

Forget da tin.. Where der is gud money involved, she wldnt give you any sign... She will jus keep enjoyin the free mulla till katakata bursts, i tell u.

Ladies re good at cheating too.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Respect55(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Go to church and give testimony for averted catastrophe

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by tete7000(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
cerowo:
Very easy.
Go find your other half, it's obvious she wasn't meant for him.
He should be grateful

And are you meant for me? I am proposing. cheesy
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by PETUK(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Get her pregnant
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by sisisioge: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Everybody go stay their lane ni ke...unless it's OK to just enjoy each other's company until Mr & Miss Rights come along grin.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by sholajigga(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Just continue enjoying each other.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
coputa:
Move on with your life,don't ever beg any woman to marry you,because that union will never work,since it's based on pity.
Wait o, Why do men knell down to propose to a woman..I never did itit is forbidden.
Bros, I Tell You.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.