Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,501 members, 7,968,360 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:32 AM

BLESSINGS THREAD: Receive Blessings... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BLESSINGS THREAD: Receive Blessings... (347 Views)

God Said You Should Let Go Of Grudges To Receive Blessings / Church Members Bow To Pastor Obinim's 6-Year-Old Daughter To Receive Blessings / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BLESSINGS THREAD: Receive Blessings... by donnie(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2017
Proverbs 11:11 "By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked."

It is time for this nation called nairaland to receive and experience blessings by the mouth of the righteous.

You know, satan will not like this but Jesus said in Luke 6:28 "Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."

This is the time for nairalanders to benefit from the blessings of Abraham with which we have been blessed.

Genesis 26:4 "And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;"

And to the world, it's time to trust in the God of Abraham, the father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the God of signs and wonders...You can receive anything!

Remember, the Lord said to Abraham's seed...

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

So you can control your tongue at least for today. smiley

It is time to receive.

I bless every nairalander seeing this thread in the name of Jesus Christ. I declare that the light of the gospel shines unto you, taking away everything of darkness from your life and ushering you into abundant spiritual and material blessings in Jesus' name.

I rebuke every demonic affliction from your life. You will walk in liberty and dominion over Satan and his cohorts.

The life of the Spirit is real to you now, and the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you; bringing you knowledge and understanding of truth.

Let the benediction continue on this thread and everywhere you go.... Give and receive blessings.

(1) (Reply)

* That Thing Is Working *** / Raw Nerves / If You Want Your Love Back And Solve Your Relationship Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.