Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,692 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

President Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men. (456 Views)

Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 / Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov (2) (3) (4)

(1)

President Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men. by Bigii(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI APPOINTS DEAD MEN !! (29/11/2017)

In the words of China Achebe ;
" There was a country "

President Buhari made several key appointments yesterday 29th December , 2017 ,among them are three dead men !

In other words , there was no vetting, no background check !! No due process was followed !

Aso Rock occupants and those at the Presidency are national disgrace !! This is embarrassing ! I'm ashamed to say that I have a President !

Senator Francis Okpozo Who died in December 2016 is the new chairman of the Nigerian Press Council. To be fair, the Nigerian press is dead, too. They couldn't discover it !!

Reverend Christopher Utov, who died in March this year, is on the board of Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research !

Chief Donald Ugbaja, who died last month, on the board of the Consumer Protection Council.

I'm beginning to believe that somebody else is occupying that sit !

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING IN A COUNTRY FULL OF WORLD CLASS INTELLECTUALS AND INTELLIGENT MINDS !
Re: President Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men. by youngrichworld(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lawd, have mercy. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: President Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men. by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017

(1)

Buhari Appoints Dead Men Into Board / Five Enduring Reforms We Should Thank Okonjo-iweala For / INEC Insists On Jan 13 For Anambra Senatorial Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.