Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,199 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? (3418 Views)

Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto Playing Cricket In Throwback Photo / Operation Damisa: Assassination Of Sir Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna Of Sokoto / Nzeogwu & Sardauna Pix 1966 Kanu And PMB Pix 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by Guestlander: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
giftq:

But we know that you are looking for scheme to ensure that Igbo children dont learn Igbo.
This is part of afonja sufferstication, that will fail as usual. grin grin grin

How is that even possible?

2 Likes

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by Nutase: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

Keep shut my friend.

You hate bigots but love Nnamdi Kanu and his hate speeches all over youtube.
Hypocrite sef dey talk.
you see ya shallow life. So everyone that condemns this idiot likes KANU. Check my past threads and comments on KANU then you will know that they are both cows too me. Promoting hatred and divide anywhere they go and I've just added you too that list. Bigot. Malooo.

1 Like

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:

How is that even possible?
No be today na . . . grin grin
Lagos House of Rep quickly changed to Yoruba language when 4 Igbo people became Lagos Reps. . . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by Guestlander: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
giftq:

No be today na . . . grin grin
Lagos House of Rep quickly changed to Yoruba language when 4 Igbo people became Lagos Reps. . . grin grin

My take on this is simple, it may not tally with everyone's opinion. If the ibos in Lagos house of assembled wants to speak ibo, I think they should be allowed, but the majority Yoruba should reserve the right to ignore them completely since they don't understand ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:

My take on this is simple, it may not tally with everyone's opinion. If the ibos in Lagos house of assembled wants to speak ibo, I think they should be allowed, but the majority Yoruba should reserve the right to ignore them completely since they don't understand ibo.
No problem.
We must all enjoy the fruits of this one Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by ImperialYoruba: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Throwback:
Totally right.

No one has better articulated the mannerisms of a tribe.

What the Sardauna said despite being borne out of prevailing realities of that time, has been well exhibited even up till now, such that the Sardauna has come to be regarded as a man of great foresight.

Till today, the children of the Igbos are still wailing bitterly that their fathers were not allowed to dominate the North and Azikiwe's failure to dominate in the West, after already dominating a multi-ethnic Eastern region and allocating to themselves all that was up for grabs at the center of the federation.

This is the root of their "we are marginalized" cry.

How can a tribe that is trading freely in every nook and cranny of Nigeria and runs trade monopolies be categorized as "marginalized".....except its greed, as Sardauna pointed out, to possess and monopolize even positions and places it has no merit or right to acquire.

What is worse...and to continue in Sardauna's thoughts....much as Yoruba can bear witness, is that not only does Okoro eyes possession rightfully belonging to others but as soon as he gets it, when he does, ....he will bring Okafor, Cletus, Emeka, Nwafor, Chukwudi, and before long disposess the rightful owners and then begin to antagonize his host as lazy and subperior.

The other side of the coin is of course when Okoro's ambition to take over is blocked....he views it as "marginalization and denial of his rights" and cry everyday about in hope that if he pests his host enough with his irritating noise and cries they will make concessions and allow him have his way eventually.

Ive studied yanminri...I agree absolutely with the thread topic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by ImperialYoruba: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Guestlander:

If given the offer to speak Ibo, i doubt they will consider it....much more accept it. They are not daft, they know what's at stake. They would choose to continue in status quo and deliberate in Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by DerideGull(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Alariiwo:

Keep shut my friend.

You hate bigots but love Nnamdi Kanu and his hate speeches all over youtube.
Hypocrite sef dey talk.

It is safe to say you have intellect less comparable to the intellect of a Monkey. The so-called Sardauna wanted Republic of Nigeria hence One-Nigeria while Nnamdi Kanu did not want Nigeria or the silly One-Nigeria. It is idiotic to disparage the ethnicity of the people a person wants as compatriots. Nnamdi Kanu did not want the scumbags he disparaged as his compatriots. It is very difficult for people with shallow intellect to engage in analogous differentiation.
Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by ImperialYoruba: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
DerideGull:

It is safe to say you have intellect less comparable to the intellect of Monkey. The so-called Sardauna wanted Republic of Nigeria while Nnamdi Kanu did not want Nigeria. It is idiotic to disparage the ethnicity of the people a person wants as compatriots. Nnamdi Kanu did not want the scumbags he disparaged as his compatriots.

But will use their facility to sneak into the country...

2 Likes

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by DerideGull(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

But will use their facility to sneak into the country...

Any reasonable fellow will use the facilities owned and even operated by Nigeria to destroy the country if such a fellow desires to do so. There is no moral standout to suggest otherwise.
Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by true2god: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

How can a tribe that is trading freely in every nook and cranny of Nigeria and runs trade monopolies be categorized as "marginalized".....except its greed, as Sardauna pointed out, to possess and monopolize even positions and places it has no merit or right to acquire.

What is worse...and to continue in Sardauna's thoughts....much as Yoruba can bear witness, is that not only does Okoro eyes possession rightfully belonging to others but as soon as he gets it, when he does, ....he will bring Okafor, Cletus, Emeka, Nwafor, Chukwudi, and before long disposess the rightful owners and then begin to antagonize his host as lazy and subperior.

The other side of the coin is of course when Okoro's ambition to take over is blocked....he views it as "marginalization and denial of his rights" and cry everyday about in hope that if he pests his host enough with his irritating noise and cries they will make concessions and allow him have his way eventually.

Which of the Nigeria's economic policy gave the Igbos 'trade monopoly'?
Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by ImperialYoruba: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
true2god:
Which of the Nigeria's economic policy gave the Igbos 'trade monopoly'?

No victor, no vanquished was a political policy accompanied by the 20pound economic policy for startup.

1 Like

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
Come una no dey tire for tribal arguments?... If I see better pesin from any tribe, I dey compatible with am, wetin be all these hate naw?... Mona stop abeg...
Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by true2god: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

No victor, no vanquished was a political policy accompanied by the 20pound economic policy for startup.
So your '20pounds economic policy' gave the igbos the monopoly of Nigeria's trade? No wonder our educational system is a laughing stock globally. What type of reasoning is this? I hope I'm not engaging a primary school pupil hence wasting my time and brain.

1 Like

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by ImperialYoruba: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
true2god:
So your '20pounds economic policy' gave the igbos the monopoly of Nigeria's trade? No wonder our educational system is a laughing stock globally. What type of reasoning is this? I hope I'm not engaging a primary school pupil hence wasting my time and brain.

Step aside so Deride can respond. You are not intelligent enough to appreciate the weight of my response. Deride know where Im going with this response, im not sure if he will take the bait. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by Throwback: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

I have a PhD in the study of Igbo nuisance, and I must say that you have demonstrated immense knowledge of the subject matter to earn a PhD too.

I can never be fooled by the tears of a crocodile.

2 Likes

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

And that 20 pounds was used to buy up Lagos grin grin
Igbo amaka
Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by ImperialYoruba: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2017
giftq:

And that 20 pounds was used to buy up Lagos grin grin
Igbo amaka

If you know that then stop crying marginalization in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

If you know that then stop crying marginalization in Lagos.
and stop complaining about Igbos in Lagos
Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by FakeIgboJew: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Nutase:
The man is among those who sowed the seed of discord in this country today. I'm sure his 'rotting' in a special portion of hell. Even in the so called north he claimed to be fighting for he sowed the seed of religious intolerance.

No matter how hard the Hausa/Fulani people try to whitewash him his hogwash will always catch up with him.

I dislike bigots and fanatics. They nauseate me.

And you igbos killed him
Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2022

But we know that you are looking for scheme to ensure that Igbo children dont learn Igbo.
This is part of afonja sufferstication, that will fail as usual. grin grin grin
ibo children full yoruba land wey no understand igbos at all
They are been colonized
Re: Sardauna's View Of Igbo: right or wrong? by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Guestlander:

lagos has only one ibo in the house ,
He was impose to deliver his polling unit to jagaban,his ass would be kicked out if he fails

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Yoruba Now The Official Language Of Nigeria? / National Impact Merit Award Honours Igbinedion, Okolonkwo, Omogbami Igban / Gambari Is A Fulani Prince, His Forefathers Stole Our Sacred Lands - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.