Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Disabled Lady Reveals Challenges She Has Faced As She Awaits 2018. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Disabled Lady Reveals Challenges She Has Faced As She Awaits 2018. (17435 Views)

Beautuful Lady Cried Out Following Challenges She Faced After A Breast Surgery / Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disabled Lady Reveals Challenges She Has Faced As She Awaits 2018. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
loneatar:
Her ancestors is calling her cheesy
dumb
Re: Disabled Lady Reveals Challenges She Has Faced As She Awaits 2018. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
booqee:
dumb
you're serious
Re: Disabled Lady Reveals Challenges She Has Faced As She Awaits 2018. by Toks2008(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
Strangely enough...I can marry her cos I see a beautiful lady and not the disability.
Re: Disabled Lady Reveals Challenges She Has Faced As She Awaits 2018. by letitrainn(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=Olawalesadiq post=63745128][/quote]
Boss me I sight you. .
How the day na?
Re: Disabled Lady Reveals Challenges She Has Faced As She Awaits 2018. by Larryslim(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ifeco232:
[b][/b]
SHE DONATED HER KIDNEY TO HER BOSS AND HE SACKS HER AFTER .....[sub][/sub]

A sad story I heard this afternoon and feel like sharing it here.......
A young lady donated her kidney to her boss who was suffering from kidney failure

He then recovered before her, resumed work and gave her a sack letter because she could not recover on time

If you were in her shoes what would you do ........?
What will I do?
Will I collect my kidney back??
I'll just leave him to God to do the needful..
But I'll never forgive him,no matter who begs me to do so..
I won't!
Never!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sperm Donation, Is It Bad? / COVID-19 Update For December 19 2020 In Nigeria / Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.