Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,624 members, 7,911,638 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 01:29 PM

“i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters (992 Views)

Don't Lie. What Came To Your Mind When You Saw This? / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Don’t Know What Came Over Me And I Had Sex With My Dad But I Enjoyed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by slimjaney: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
A 43-year-old Ghanaian farmer has been fined a sum of GHC3000(N238,410) and some items including a full-grown sheep, one crate of soft drinks, one bottle of club beer and a bottle of exotic Schnapps by the chief of Bogoso in the Prestea-Huni Valley District in Western Region, for having sexual intercourse with his three biological daughters, according to Ghanaweb.

Kwasi Aborle, who admitted having had sexual intercourse with his own daughters remorsefully told the chiefs and his elders, “ I don’t know what came over me”. He pleaded guilty to the charges of defilement and incest at the Chief's Palace as the chief, Nana Kwasi Somere II, who presided over the case pronounced the fines accordingly.

The three daughters whose names have been withheld due to security reasons are aged between 13 and 19 years.

According to an eye witness, the youngest of the three sisters who is 13 years old and has suffered months of sexual adventures from her beloved father, was haunted by the abominable act and reported the appalling deeds to her close friend who also informed the chief of the area about the matter.

Kwasi Aborle, who was found guilty of committing incest after it was discovered that he had been sexually exploiting his innocent daughters for close to three years has been ordered to pay the fine and also to provide a the listed items including a bottle of exotic Schnapps to be used for purification rites to avert any punishment that might befall the town due to his actions.

Speaking to Otec News' reporter Jacob Agyenim Boateng, the chief Linguist for Bogoso , Nana kwaku Ampoma explained that, Kwasi Aborle was reprimanded by the local chief in the area for same offenses last year, hence he deserves severe punishment to serve as deterrents to other recalcitrant citizens who may emulate same.

According the reports, the case has not been reported to the police or DOVSU yet.

Source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/i-dont-know-what-came-over-me-father.html

Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by Gentle034(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Na wa oh
Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by Gentle034(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by hatchy(f): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
This man should be taken to a psychiatrist for mental treatment after which he should be charged to court and sentenced rather than paying paltry sum for this heinous crime against his innocent children or else he will do it again because he is a serial rapist coupled with incest.

How he gets an erection for such action still baffles me except he's mentally unstable which I strongly suspect.

Na wao!
Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ghana men are sex-maniacs
I don't know how their ladies cope with them
Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by GraGra247(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Someone that should be lucked up for life and they're fining him kola and ground nuts.
Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by coolestofall(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Smh 4 Africa. So na only fines b hin punishment.
Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by elniro: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
U do 1,2 n 3 u say u no know wetin come over u?na Anointing.... Anuofia

Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by lacruz12(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
so GHC3000 is over 200,000 shocked
Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by synanza1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Census in ur daughters puci, earthquake jam u with that came over u and the thing will come out from u. ANU MPAMA

Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by Lec25(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
lacruz12:
so GHC3000 is over 200,000 shocked
me self they wonder oh
Re: “i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters by Sturmbannfuhrer: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
I suppose they want to celebrate the incestuous acts he committed with all those drinks and meat he was fined.

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Is There Anyway To Get A Temporary Nigeria Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.