Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,526 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Registering and running An NGO In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registering and running An NGO In Nigeria (639 Views)

How To Register An NGO In Nigeria +(Business Name & Limited Liability) / BEWARE! Yieldnodes That Is Running An Advert Is A Ponzi Scheme! / How To Start And Operate A Successful NGO In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Registering and running An NGO In Nigeria by GDex1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Good day my beloved people. Merry Christmas to everyone. I would like to say that in less than a week, the Christmas holiday and all its activities would be over. Many of us are already preparing our minds for the new year, making resolutions as well as laying out plans for the coming year 2018.

One of my plans for the coming year is to start an NGO. I have had the burden for years now, but i have never taken a single step towards it. Finally i want to break odds and start this coming year.

I am quite sure there are folks here who run one kind of NGO or the other and that is exactly why i have created this thread. If you are one of such people, please kindly come in here and share your experiences, as well as give your advice pertaining to the issue of running NGOs in Nigeria, the cost of registering an NGO in Nigeria, the processes involved as well as the challenges. Just share whatever you know about NGO operations in Nigeria.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated. I am also sure that this thread is going to benefit quite a number of people.

Thank you.
Re: Registering and running An NGO In Nigeria by Mcsenior(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Waiting here for updates

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed / Workshop On Work Organization & Strategic Planning / N20b UBEC ‘fraud’: EFCC Seizes 5 Houses From MD Of Macmillan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.