Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,438 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) (28544 Views)

Physically Challenged Lady On A Wheelchair Weds In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Nupe Man Marries Igbo Lady (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Beautiful!!
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
martineverest:
everybody isn't like u
Best reply ever!
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by IFEANYIGOD: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
this is indeed a real love, love is blind is seen at work. congracts to them, may God bless their marriage
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mynky:
is it really possible that an upright man will agree to marry a physically challenged woman?

On this very FrontPage, a man agreed to marry a woman who had denied marrying him before she was wheelchair bound.
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Chi59:

Best reply ever!
tnx ma
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by Deflorence(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
Wow, Congrats.
With GOD all things are POSSIBLE to them that BELIEVE.
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by kounadejo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
stephenduru:
Few days ago I shared photos from the traditional wedding of Mr Utip with his physically challenged wife Edidiong.The duo have done their white wedding at the Apostolic Church, Udo Edouk Street Uyo, as the man of God released blessings on them.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/photos-from-white-wedding-of-akwa-ibom.html?m=1

Congratulations to the couple
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by Simplybami(f): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mynky:
is it really possible that an upright man will agree to marry a physically challenged woman?
Love is such a beautiful thing.
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by Vicmunachimso: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
02Kebreal:

I'M HAPPIEST THAN YOU ARE HAPPIER THAT HE IS HAPPY BECAUSE THEY ARE HAPPY.....

NONSENSE!!!
This reply got me rolling on the floor😂😂😂😂
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by effiong2017: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Cashrange660:
Na which baba do the jaz?
na wetin be the name of the jez sef
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
Mynky:
The question you should ask yourself is, if I am crippled or disables would any woman ever accept to marry me. You are very stupid, that's why you have a low life.
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Congr i wish them happymarriage life
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by samwise99(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
lifezone247:
i am even more happy that you are happy cos they are happy. God bless you.

Am also happy that everybody is happy.

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2017
She is really pretty...God bless her marriage...
Re: White Wedding Of The Akwa Ibom Physically Challenged Lady (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Mynky:
u. must be COPERATE COMPOUND. FOOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Show Your Valentine Gifts Here For 2022 / Obasanjo Wedding Pics: / Deceased Receive Final Circus Show From Friends In Ghana (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.