Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,584 members, 7,941,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration (66933 Views)

Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2017
4 those of u who keep fighting over others issues this should b a learning point... Can u make amend with d people u hv insulted over wizkid & davido' s fuss?
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by johnstar(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2017
PanickMode:
Why dem wan end this sweet beef Just similar to Igbo Vs Afonjazzy beef

It's juz 13 hrs left

Receive sense
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by anyimontana(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:
if WizKid can settle with davido, I hope Nigerians can forgive buhari
share if you can forgive him and like if otherwise
how we go forgive baba when e never even start to dey deal with us..he hasn't committed any crime just yet

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by MrLekan95(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2017
and now those unreasonable fans who keep fighting each other over what seems hidden to them����... #Live_Of_A_Celebrity.....
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by OboOlora(f): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2017
Comparing wizkid/davido to biggie/Tupac, very disrespectful! What's wrong with this indomie generation?
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by thewritingtodo(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so after calling him frog voice you wanna be friend and do music with him?

what does that make you?.....frog friend

and when you do music with him......the music will have frogs croaking in the background and the dance called frog dance and maybe similar to frog jump.

and the intro of your collaboration will have Wizfrog featuring funny voice in frog dance

I will believe you when you change your moniker to wizfrog
Lolzzz @ frog jump
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Martin0(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2017
OboOlora:
Comparing wizkid/davido to biggie/Tupac, very disrespectful! What's wrong with this indomie generation?

gringrin

Anyway!

#observing#!
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Snow02: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2017
ogaJona:
useless boys, used their so called beef to gain popularity for their upcoming collaboration. mumu fans will still take them serious
TBH I never bought into the "beef" ah didn't even know why they were beefing everything seemed staged but ah also think its a smart strategy won't be surprised if others follow same
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by thunderbabs: 11:38am On Dec 31, 2017
All of u dt calls him frog voice , ooorrbiiii. Baby voice will do collabo with frog voice nw..... Hw e dey do una for body now? tongue
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Cletus77(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Felixalex:

Na d likes u go use buy chicken for new year? grin
Sorry I don't eat chicken
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by jamesibor: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:

You think they had any beef before?
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Zirah: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

This is one of the post I see that makes me doubt the seriousness of an average Nigerian youth. . .

What has PMB done to warrant Nigerians' forgiveness. . .What really?

When GEJ was cheerfully distributing your generational wealth to some selected few. . .Didn't you tag him a hero?

When GEJ made Sure-P an avenue for PDP chieftains to enrich themselves. . . .nobody wailed.

Swear on this day that none of your family,relatives or friends benefitted from N-Power?

Shior.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Diso60090(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Dave is so gallant in this matter ...I kinda like it.

Na wiz dey find him face up and down...even in d pics

Bros wey dey put two kids to fight say who win go collect tomtom thank you ooh
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Grammy songs coming from that collabo.....it'll b d best collabo of yr 2018...Grammy nominated song 2018...wow wow wow
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by greggng: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Did they ever had issues? I thought it was just a publicity stuff. Anyway I still maintain we don't want anyhow voice here
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by djbussy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
They are both good.
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by blazepascal(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
real quick real quick ;
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by blazepascal(m): 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
its going down real quick ;
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by BagWay: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
homos
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Kbs468(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
gamelove:

Yes! you heard it here first. After Wizkid’s concert stunt he played on his fans and lovers of entertainment, where Davido performed with him, we all got to realize that, the sworn enemies had buried their hatchet and moved on with their lives.

Not only have they moved on, they have become closer than they used to be in the early years of their music career. For those of us (lovers of Davido and good music) who were present at Eko Hotels for Davido’s 30 Billion Concert or watched it from video clips released by those in attendance, recall how Davido introduced Wizkid on stage to perform Manya..

In Davido’s words:

Now, let’s welcome my new best friend, Wizkid.

Well, a verified inside source, says that Wizkid and Davido have not only been showing themselves love in the past weeks but have also been physically chilling with themselves. Yes! It is said that, Wizkid paid a visit to Davido’s humble abode few days back, though on a low key.

That same source says that, Davido and Wizkid are cooking a jam which will not only shake Nigeria but will move through all the countries in Africa, then Europe, America, Asia and the rest of the continents.

Yes, it is that big! Let’s call this the African version of 2pac and Biggie’s collaboration (which we never got. May their souls rest in peace).

Well, I can only imagine what this will bring out, the cash they will make from sales and distribution through Sony might make them retire earlier than they ought to because, anything coming from these two African legends will definitely shake the world.. We are patiently waiting.

http://www.seegist.com.ng/2017/12/wizkid-visits-davido-at-home-planning.html?m=1

This is really and absolutely interesting to note that they indeed heeded Our (GOD) call for a truss between them over the reference made to their fans at the grassroots that are busy hating one another and keeping malice for no just cause while the Star acts might not even know about it and that amount to Sin on their part according to Our words back then.

Kudos once again Brothers.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by lezz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

This is one of the post I see that makes me doubt the seriousness of an average Nigerian youth. . .

When GEJ was cheerfully distributing your generational wealth to some selected few. . .Didn't you tag him a hero?

When GEJ made Sure-P an avenue for PDP chieftains to enrich themselves. . . .nobody wailed.

Swear on this day that none of your family,relatives or friends benefitted from N-Power?

Shior.
Jonathan’s regime with all its shortcomings is far better than this living death Buhari has put Nigeria through.

You’re a blame magnet like President Buhari. Never taking responsibility for your failures and shortsightedness but looking for subterfuges to deflect your incompetency.

Twice in Nigeria’s history, Buhari has brought scale topping, unprecedented hardship to Nigerians never before experienced.

What is N-power? 30k beggars money that gets fizzled away in daily transportation and feeding? Same stipends APC is stealing with hundreds of thousands of ghosts applicants?

Shame.
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Buletsir: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so after calling him frog voice you wanna be friend and do music with him?

what does that make you?.....frog friend

and when you do music with him......the music will have frogs croaking in the background and the dance called frog dance and maybe similar to frog jump.

and the intro of your collaboration will have Wizfrog featuring funny voice in frog dance

I will believe you when you change your moniker to wizfrog
is this really mr nwamaikpe or another version of an amaphrodite.
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Buletsir: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
sKeetz:
God and satan should Take a cue from wizkid and Davido. They should end their feud so we can all go back naked to Eden. sad
so that rokia2 can give u mouth action and cunnilingus abi, it will never happen. I swear.
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
LOL this whole thing was staged form the beginning...Nigerians must be blind not to see. Beef my ass undecided
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by fiyin47(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
TheHistorian:

Shior.

Chisos, nobody in my family benefited from this program. Judging from your analysis, PMB has been a good president? If I don't know ehn ,u have sold ur future because of 30,000 N-Power nonsense. Is that what will liberate anybody,it can't even pay 4 one's feeding and transport for the month
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by AiiVee(m): 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
OP, you no get sence ooo....its people like you that will uncover the hatchet that has been buried...
what do you mean by "lovers of Davido and good music"
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by rayobaba(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:
you see ur self. Av u considered " if davido can settle with wizkid."
Both had quarell, ur statements paints one bad and other good. Learn presentation.
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by mike1994reds: 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
ripbubu:
Is buhari son dead yet
Ha! Bros, fear God o
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by nextstep(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Cletus77:

How can we forgive somebody that continually raises cost of living, scapegoats who he doesn't like, while his government lies and speaks to us with disregard?
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by dy27(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Re: Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration by MiztaSpycee: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
ogaJona:
useless boys, used their so called beef to gain popularity for their upcoming collaboration. mumu fans will still take them serious

At the end of 2017, your comment is the most useless ever. So they used their beef to earn popularity and they were both doing so well for themselves individually. Its dumb people like you that really carry their beef for head and forming i dont care.
Common sense should let you know that yes there was a beef but they have attained so much already to know that right now, they are the biggest brand in naija and working together is a next level for them. The reason why they have come together.

It would have been better you kept your comment to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) / Celebrities Without Make Ups / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.