Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,133 members, 7,916,330 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Will Always Slut Shame Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Always Slut Shame Women (3498 Views)

Guys Slut Shame Women, But If The Table Turned Some Guys Will Accept 1k For Sex / Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St / Nigerians Slut-Shame Instagram Slay Mama For Baring Her Massive Boobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Always Slut Shame Women by Bester44(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
xendra:
yep, right after yo mama

Slut, Ikeja bleeping gang grin
Re: I Will Always Slut Shame Women by Espada10: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
The honest truth be say

1) Only broke guys will go angry when they are called broke...rich guys do not care

2) Only Oloshos or non virgins will go mad and scream like a banshee if they are rightfully called what they truly are OLOSHO....virgins and non oloshos do not care

The only advantage is that a broke guy can tomorrow be a rich guy but an olosho/ non vigins dey permanent and got to live with their oloshism and its effect...no matter how they console themselves

simple and short

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Slut Shame Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lovelygurl. Smh...
Re: I Will Always Slut Shame Women by Bulldogpuppy5: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Espada10:
The honest truth be say

1) Only broke guys will go angry when they are called broke...rich guys do not care

2) Only Oloshos or non virgins will go mad and scream like a banshee if they are rightfully called what they truly are OLOSHO....virgins and non oloshos do not care

The only advantage is that a broke guy can tomorrow be a rich guy but an olosho/ non vigins dey permanent and got to live with their oloshism and its effect...no matter how they console themselves

simple and short
Thank you you are the true son of your father worthless one corner whores

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House / Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head / 19-yr-old Model Is Selling Her Used Bathwater To Her Thirsty Followers for $30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.