Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,816 members, 7,906,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

Fixed Matches Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fixed Matches Scam (1680 Views)

Man Matches His Wife And Son At Psychiatric Road, Port Harcourt.video And Photo. / Fixed Matches / Fixed Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed Matches Scam by atayerorotimi(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2017
So you meet this guy Online – Facebook ,
WhatsApp…
you also see pictures of his Won fixed matches and you finally taught you found the right source.
After one or two conversations on his fixed
matches you send him your hard earned money
and waiting to Win BIG, then he Blocks you or worse case scenario …
He gives you a match that will make you lose more money and then Blocks you!
This is the latest scam happening online for
those seeking to Win Big through Fixed Matches.
The games amount is N20,000. He will now tell you to pay the money to his account named
1. James Olusegun Martins,
Skye Bank account number: 3027564064

2. James Chidera Walter
Fidelity Bank account number : 6552198638

He will now then promise to refund the money or give you a free match the next day with failure occurs...please be warned of the latest scam....

Re: Fixed Matches Scam by correctguy101(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Hehehehehe.....

Dem don bite OP. grin
Are you a learner? Even the pay after win still makes someone lose money let alone to pay before winning. undecided
Payment before you win is a lose-lose situation and I am too tight fisted to want to do thattongue
I'm a calculating gambler, I prefer a win-lose that could be a win-win situation if the game eventually become green. At least, the bastard has nothing to lose if you don't win and you allowed him, olodo grin

Sometimes I feel the bookies hire these guys to make people lose, ahn ahn. (Though I doubt that any bookie would do that) They are just too serious in the business.

I have never in my life paid before win and all the pay after win has sapped money from my coffers. I only trust my friend that owns a betting center. His not regular games are better than these scammers parading as experts.
Re: Fixed Matches Scam by NeeKlaus: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2017
Even the pay after win is a scam. I have lost money thrice on these pay after win.

One even told me he had been giving out games for a long time and has never lost. 100% win rate. The first match he gave me was a total failure.

These fixed games are scams. It's better you pick your own games and pray your luck shines.
Re: Fixed Matches Scam by BagWay: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
same handwriting always.
very flooded here on nairaland.
shame on u OP

all these guys are local scammers
beer parlor Big Men
mama put chairmen
and Shoprite and other malls stalkers

wtf
Re: Fixed Matches Scam by Goalnaldo(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
If only I saw this post in time..

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Hotel Conspire To Have Guests Robbed In Their Rooms / Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps In An Interview With BBC / U.S. City Commends Armed Civilians Protecting Businesses From Looters(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.