Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants (817 Views)

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Bester44(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2017
Hj
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by RoyalBlak007: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2017
When will you

lots start talking bout money? sad
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Lionbite(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Cause their career is not ministry inclined like yours, find a girl that has like visions with you. How can you expect a girl already on the path to become a chattered accountant suddenly change course to turn to mummy G.O.

1 Like

Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by habsydiamond(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ladies are difficult to understand just like an Ibo man watching Yoruba film without subtitles..... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by xendra: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bester44:
Nigerian girls are confused. You see them listing specs such as God-fearing, but if you ask them to marry God's servants, they would run.

Once I become a friend to a girl, I would let her know in the course of our friendship that I will soon become a pastor. Then they would use style to tell me that our friendship will never lead to marriage. Confused lots!
that makes them confused? no you are the confused or should I say dumb one. Godfearing, does it sound like pastor to you? Ode. if a woman wants a pastor she knows how to pronounce that.

1 Like

Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Bester44(m): 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
xendra:
that makes them confused? no you are the confused or should I say dumb one. Godfearing, does it sound like pastor to you? Ode. if a woman wants a pastor she knows how to pronounce that.

You have been heard, oponu
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by xendra: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bester44:

You have been heard, oponu
mtchww you still wonder y ladies won't marry you pretenders who claim you were called by who knows what
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Bester44(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
xendra:
mtchww you still wonder y ladies won't marry you pretenders who claim you were called by who knows what

I know what you are up to. You think someone close to God won't reply insults. You're on a long thing. Make I no add trouble join for you. You for ask for death to take you away
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by xendra: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bester44:

I know what you are up to. You think someone close to God won't reply insults. You're on a long thing. Make I no add trouble join for you. You for ask for death to take you away
OK I didn't want to reply but close to God cheesy cheesy that's funny. hehe death ke' you have no idea.
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Bester44(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
xendra:
OK I didn't want to reply but close to God cheesy cheesy that's funny. hehe death ke' you have no idea.

Then we will see how it pans out for you
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by xendra: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bester44:

Then we will see how it pans out for you
mtchww pans out for you and yours you mean.. ode

If people aren't telling you the truth to your face then its your loss. YOU DON'T KNOW GOD.
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Bester44(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
xendra:
mtchww pans out for you and yours you mean.. ode

If people aren't telling you the truth to your face then its your loss. YOU DON'T KNOW GOD.

This slut again.. .
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by xendra: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bester44:

This slut again.. .
thumbs up man, we are getting there. I'm going to show you whom you are grin

1 Like

Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Bester44(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
xendra:
thumbs up man, we are getting there. I'm going to show you whom you are grin

Defender of prostitutes. Restrict your business to Edo state please
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by xendra: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bester44:

Defender of prostitutes. Restrict your business to Edo state please
that's none of your business, don't deviate. let's talk about you lying about how God didn't call you

1 Like

Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Bester44(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
xendra:
that's none of your business, don't deviate. let's talk about you lying about how God didn't call you

Didinrin! Every story on nairaland must be what happens to a poster. Have you ever seen the forewall of any higher institution? Daft people should always maintain their lane.
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by makydebbie(f): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
There's a difference. A God fearing man must not necessarily be a pastor. He should just know God and abide by His words. A pastor is very different, a pastor has a calling.

1 Like

Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
i want a man who
1.has seven packs
2.has venza and murano
3.is very handsome
4.lives in a huge duplex
5.earns about 600k a month
6.speaks grammer like wole soyinka
7.can fight for me in the street like rambo
8.must prepare breakfast for me in bed 9.must be energetic in za oza room like lexington steel grin
10.must be hung like shane diesel
11:must have at least 30 billion in akant grin
12.and above all must be God fearing grin
werey ooo grin grin grin
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Bester44(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
There's a difference. A God fearing man must not necessarily be a pastor. He should just know God and abide by His words. A pastor is very different, a pastor has a calling.

Then when next they list specs, it should be 'godfearing but not with calling.'
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by xendra: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bester44:

Didinrin! Every story on nairaland must be what happens to a poster. Have you ever seen the forewall of any higher institution? Daft people should always maintain their lane.
oga talk about your fake calling, so this is how you want to be deviating words to deceive people abi? you better repent, the kingdom of God is at hand and it's no joke.
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by xendra: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bester44:

Then when next they list specs, it should be 'godfearing but not with calling.'
you no see as you dull? did they add with calling b4 ?

1 Like

Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Bester44(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
xendra:
you no see as you dull? did they add with calling b4 ?

The problem with lunatics is that they don't know they are insane. Same thing applies to fools
Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by Fkforyou(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Wait when you start dating them, do you intend to straff? undecided

If yes, you are hypocrite... undecided

If no, then face front, you want to starve them abi? ... undecided

1 Like

Re: They Want God-fearing Men, But Not God's Servants by xendra: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bester44:

The problem with lunatics is that they don't know they are insane. Same thing applies to fools
true, since you're talking about yourself grin

ok, I may actually let you pass next time. the year is coming to a close and I hate to be rude grin

unlike you I'm not emotional towards nairaland at all, I have control over what I say. I just don't like when people rush online to type any rubbish to/about women and think its ok forgetting the stress/pain one went through to birth them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Things To Happen Tonight!!!!! / A Rich 10-year-old Boy Dating A Famous Model Twice His Age, Bought Her Iphone X / How Do I Tell Er To Improve On Her Blowjòb Skills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.