Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (643 Views)

Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) / Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back by seunmohmoh(f): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2017
What do you do, when you love your son so much? Do a crazy thing for him. e.g. tattooing his face on your back..

Below is a photo of a mother who tattooed her son’s face on her back.. The picture has since gone viral on social media, with many praising the mother for her courage.

While others feel it’s just too much.. and so I ask.. What do you think?

Re: Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back by hypemarket(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2017
No wonder the boy is not happy! Endtym Mothers

1 Like

Re: Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back by GloriaNinja(f): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2017
IT'S HER SON, HER SKIN AND HER LIFE, NOBODY'S BUSINESS, PEOPLE SHOULD START MINDING THEIR BUSINESS THIS COMING 2018.
Re: Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back by correctguy101(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
See the fine boy face. Just like "MY GAWD, WHICH KAIN WAHALA BE THIS?" grin
The woman has enough skin for a nigga. My specs tongue
Re: Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back by anitapreeti(f): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
Not bad
Re: Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back by anitapreeti(f): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
hypemarket:
No wonder the boy is not happy! Endtym Mothers

What do you know about happiness
Re: Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back by hypemarket(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
anitapreeti:

What do you know about happiness

Re: Mother Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back by jeff1607(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Single mother for sure

(1) (Reply)

Divorce: Best Mom Even In A Slum May Not Be The Best Wife / Has Anyone Experienced Delayed Grief? / “I Want My Panties Back” – Divorced Couple Fight Over Underwear In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.