Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds (45813 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Chapter 24

“Shedrack" I woke up to Jane tapping me on the arm.

"What?"

“Come on it's our last night." She grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to the lake.

“But I'm so tired it's like the middle of the night." Right after I finished my sentence I felt a push into the lake. More like a lake of ice water. “OH MY Bleep JANE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled laughing to her as she jumped in with me. She swam next to me and kissed my lips.

“Now you're not tired."

“Thank you. So much. Can we hang out tomorrow after we get home?" I smirked.

“Sur- oh wait actually I'm hanging out with Rick tomorrow."

“Oh." Thanks for the invite. I said firmly

“Sorry I would invite you but usually when three people hang out it's not fun."

“Okay well lets just enjoy now." I faked a smile. She smiled and pulled me closer. As she slowly leaned in to kiss me, she suddenly turned away.

“Rick! Hey there you are!" I looked to see who "Rick" was, only to find him jumping into the lake without clothes. I felt like killing him right in the spot.

“Hey Rick." he swam to us,
“skinny dipping again?" Jani is what I call her.

“No, just you actually." Jane laughed.

“Why were you guys skinny dipping together anyway?" I interjected.

I didn't get a response. They had both went underwater. I found Jane's hand and pulled her back up.

“Jane."

“Yes?"

“I don't like this. I don't think you guys should be kissing during spin the bottle and going skinny dipping and leaving me out."

“shedrack seriously? I'm dating you. I love you. Calm down." In felt more relieved, she said 'I love you.'

Rick came up by us after he swam to the bottom of the ice water lake. I could clearly see his dick even though it was dark. Jane was looking at him.

“Hi." he put his hand on Jane's shoulder and kissed her cheek. I immediately met Jane's eyes and looked at her confused.

“It's nothing." She mouthed to me unconvincingly.

"Do you want to go back to the camp now? It's getting late." I said trying to get them away from each other.

“Well you can go back if you want but we'll stay here." I stared at Jane waiting for her to say something like, ‘I'll go back with you.' But she didn't.

“Fine!" I glared at the both of them and swam back to land.

I woke up the next morning before we left and without a surprise, Jane was not next to me again. I got out of the tent and noticed Goodness and her boyfriend making out. Promise's and Rick's tent was open. I looked inside to see Rick and Jane asleep next to one another.
Am I too boring for her or something? She'd rather hang out with ‘Rick' I guess.

I walked back to my tent upset and called my mom.

“Mom?"

“Yes honey?" My mom answered the phone.

"Can you pick me up earlier actually? Instead of at 5pm. Maybe like, now?"

“Is something wrong?"

“Yes. And I want to go home."

TBC
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:
I can't accept this update. After 1 month of absence,this update is too short. Nice story but we want more.

sorry my boss..
have drop a new one and you can help titling the chapter for me...
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
please someone should help me title this chapter
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hislordship12:

queen I missed ya comment
Lol, I'm sorry. I've been busy
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
skubido:

Weldon, so is only her that u missed her comment abi,, continue, u hear, we are leaving the story for you and queenitee..

Nobody shld tell me am jealous ooo. cuz am fighting for my right
Lol, we are sorry sir, don't go. We need you here
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ah ah, what's going on? Comman continue o
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hislordship12:
baba abeg na... I do miss your comments do much.. I missed it more than how I miss queens comments.....
infact I did miss everybody's comments..
lol, welcome back. nothing do u
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
queenitee:
Lol, we are sorry sir, don't go. We need you here

Lol,, grab ma'am,, don't mind me, Am in oo am not going anywhere. tanks

how u doing?
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
queenitee:
Ah ah, what's going on? Comman continue o

like now. but why is Jane like that Na
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hislordship12 I won't still accept that update from you. After being absent for 1 month,you ought to drop 6 updates.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:
Hislordship12 I won't still accept that update from you. After being absent for 1 month,you ought to drop 6 updates.

chaiiiiii.... you wan kill person
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
skubido:

like now. but why is Jane like that Na
lol. Jane is behaving like queenitee
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
my ogass them make una come follow read my story small na, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, Johnflowey1738, PrinceOFprince, Tgold1, cutestA , Neez , Faybay Mimienudles, TipsterK, WiseFool2 , Lankyannie, donkross1, Keemellah, greenhealthng, Tinaflux,
kingsblaze, Kwinolly, ceedarlin1, dicosuccess, Jane1234f, JohnGainsville, kushdayo , Adesina12 , baemotuns, Xplendour , Vickiey192 , gentle081, manuelFORBES, thesishelp , aydolar, PreciousRahl, navdengan99, cyber5, abbaapple , savemeohGod, auwalmandela, rattyo3 , donteanz, Jambo6630 , EmperorJay, Divineroyalty, Horlaidex , jwlawn, zirizee, honourable356 , bossy512 , OLAFIMIX ,
Orlolahdey , chinybelle, trapboi , preciousuweh , alarmednigerian , ChizzyMaris, stephenGee12, Boleyndynasty2 , chillgist, mhiztwinky23, paulaspearz , TemiGURL, KimberlyWest, Aminzy, damilolaq99, SirGoldEjike, Tehmietee, divatolaz , boffinjay, pFolar, Tbrak, olahajayi, rawgurl, Nitefury , samyfreshsmooth, dfo12, Annie939, bimberry1307, princesamuel93 , spiceybae, vicchi12, AudreyTimms, Lolly02, Roseygold, Ashiat39, rachealfst, bellefidel, Percentile , ritvin, LeMubs, yorhmienerd, Opeoluwa99, missuniverse

you guys should come grace me occasion small
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Hislordship12:

lol, I no dey aoz whn u talk ham oooo
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by ChizzyMaris(f): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hislordship12:
my ogass them make una come follow read my story small na, PAMELB, FIYAH, SMARTESTPOPQUEEN, Johnflowey1738, PrinceOFprince, Tgold1, cutestA , Neez , Faybay Mimienudles, TipsterK, WiseFool2 , Lankyannie, donkross1, Keemellah, greenhealthng, Tinaflux,
kingsblaze, Kwinolly, ceedarlin1, dicosuccess, Jane1234f, JohnGainsville, kushdayo , Adesina12 , baemotuns, Xplendour , Vickiey192 , gentle081, manuelFORBES, thesishelp , aydolar, PreciousRahl, navdengan99, cyber5, abbaapple , savemeohGod, auwalmandela, rattyo3 , donteanz, Jambo6630 , EmperorJay, Divineroyalty, Horlaidex , jwlawn, zirizee, honourable356 , bossy512 , OLAFIMIX ,
Orlolahdey , chinybelle, trapboi , preciousuweh , alarmednigerian , ChizzyMaris, stephenGee12, Boleyndynasty2 , chillgist, mhiztwinky23, paulaspearz , TemiGURL, KimberlyWest, Aminzy, damilolaq99, SirGoldEjike, Tehmietee, divatolaz , boffinjay, pFolar, Tbrak, olahajayi, rawgurl, Nitefury , samyfreshsmooth, dfo12, Annie939, bimberry1307, princesamuel93 , spiceybae, vicchi12, AudreyTimms, Lolly02, Roseygold, Ashiat39, rachealfst, bellefidel, Percentile , ritvin, LeMubs, yorhmienerd, Opeoluwa99, missuniverse

you guys should come grace me occasion small
Thanks for the mention.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by ChizzyMaris(f): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Interesting.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by rachealfst(f): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
@Hislordship12 I just started reading yesterday.... I'm on board. Well done, more inspiration.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 6:00am On Jul 28, 2018
ChizzyMaris:
Interesting.
thanks dearie
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 6:00am On Jul 28, 2018
rachealfst:
@Hislordship12 I just started reading yesterday.... I'm on board. Well done, more inspiration.
thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2018
OP Weldon ooo, Congrat @FP tinz..
jah bless ya hand work..

Oya comma update ooooo
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2018
Chapter 25
[Drifting]

“So...what's going on?" My mom broke the silence in the car.

“I don't know. I just feel weird about Jane spending the entire time with Rick." I responded.

“Do you think you're overreacting?"

“No! They were skinny dipping! And kissed way too long during spin the bottle! And Jane slept in Rick's tent last night! And he's hanging out with her today.
How did they get so close all of a sudden?"

“It sounds like you're just being a jealous boyfriend."

"Mom it's more than that."

“Well, if so, let's go KICK THAT RICK'S ASS. Well maybe first you should talk to Jane about it." She laughed. “Jane is such an odd name."

“I already tried to talk to her about it and she just dismissed it! And I think Jane is a cute name thank you very much." I sighed and leaned my head up against the cold car window.

“Just wait it out a few days. Ooh have you ever heard of the three day challenge?"

"No." I looked back at her suspiciously.

“So basically you don't talk to her for three days. See if they text you first or ask if you're okay."

“I'm listening."

“If they try and communicate with you and make sure there's nothing wrong, that means they care."

"So basically I ignore her and see if she catches on. Seems like I'm being one of those manipulative boyfriends. I'm in."

Day 1:
I woke up hoping to see Jane in her room from my window. I was still upset that Jane didn't even ask where I went yesterday. Was she having so much fun she couldn't even check on her boyfriend? I am definitely going to confront her about this. Again.

I looked in her room and saw a human like blob in her blankets. Okay, she's not awake yet. I felt a small wave of relief. I almost laid back down when I saw a second blob in her blankets move. A second one. Rick. Are you serious? I can't even have sleepovers with Jane anymore unless it's with other people or we're in the living room by my mom's room.

The relief was taken over by frustration and I grabbed my phone to call Jane. If she wanted beauty sleep, too bad I am angry. I watched her room waiting for her to pick up the phone. The second blob in the blankets that I identified as Rick, rose up and grabbed Jane's phone.

“Please leave your message for..." I heard coming from my phone meaning the call was declined.

“YOU LITTLE BURNT PIECE OF CELERY!" I screamed hoping Rick would hear from Jane's room. I guess it was good she didn't pick up because I just remembered about the three day challenge... whoops.

Not much happened the rest of the day. My mom made me go out to lunch with her and I didn't know if Rick was still there or what they were doing.

Day 2:
I saw on Rick's snapchat story that they had been at the mall all day. Ugh the mall. My mom tried to make me feel better by buying me ice cream. It helped a little. Thanks Mom.

Day 3:
At this point I was starting to get scared. I was sure Jane would've talked to me by now.

It was like an anvil was weighing me down and I couldn't get out of bed. My eyes started to feel sore which I figured was from crying to much.

Around 11pm I wondered if it was possible to run out of tears. And then I slapped myself because that's not even a thing and Jane is clouding my IQ level.

At 11:50pm I checked my messages. She hadn't texted me. I played a game and went back to my messages. Nothing. At 11:59 I checked one last time. And I saw it. A text bubble. She was typing! She was going to talk to me in the 3 days! She cares! I smiled. I waited.
The moment it turned 12am I a text received from Jane:

"Shedrack?". But it was 12am when she sent that.

The three day challenge was over at 12am. Does this count as too late?

TBC
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2018
skubido:
OP Weldon ooo, Congrat @FP tinz..

jah bless ya hand work..

Oya comma update ooooo
bro if it was not your comment it wouldn't have made @fp. so thank you very much.
how I wish you be girl, I for don marry you now now.. hahahahaha.

sha I don drop new update .
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2018
Hislordship12:
bro if it was not your comment it wouldn't have made @fp. so thank you very much.
how I wish you be girl, I for don marry you now now.. hahahahaha.

sha I don drop new update .

Lol, ehyah,

but am sure of a lovely and charming Lady sha, she's OK for u, cuz she always comment with (hmmmm).

she's Queenitee
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2018
shey Jane dey test shedrack ni? cuz she don dey vex me now, cuz i no whn she start this rubbish.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
skubido:

Lol, ehyah,

but am sure of a lovely and charming Lady sha, she's OK for u, cuz she always comment with (hmmmm).

she's Queenitee
Lol, when I'm short of words, it's only hmmmm that can help
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hislordship12:
Me bawo?
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oya, continue again
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
queenitee:
Me bawo?
hahahaha was just kidding but a times you do behave like that.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
queenitee:
Oya, continue again
I will but it will be next week
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hislordship12:

hahahaha was just kidding but a times you do behave like that.
Ahn ahn grin grin
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:04am On Aug 07, 2018
Chapter 26
[Victims of the situation]

Jane's point of view:

“shedrack? " I had texted him at 12:00am exactly. I hadn't talked to him all weekend because I was mad that he left the camp without saying goodbye. Was he forgetting about me? And he kept leaving Rick and I but, I really wanted to be with Shedii.

"Shedii? " he didn't respond.
Even though I've been with Rick the past couple days, Shedrack never left my mind. He never texted me and asked what I was doing. Maybe he was busy. I miss him a lot. I hope he didn't forget about me. Maybe he just needed space? I didn't want space. I hope I'm not annoying him. Is he still thinking about what happened with the janitor? If that guy doesn't get put behind bars I will murder him myself. Would that make him talk to me again?.

“shedrack? Are you okay? I miss yousad please respond, it said you read it."

“Are you mad at me?" I texted him again without a response.

Why would he be mad? Is it because of Rick? Can I not hang out with other people? Is he jealous? Rick is free spirited, I would never like him. Especially while I was dating Shedrack! Does he think that little of me?.

I sighed. I decided to call him, maybe he'd answer me then. I looked to my recent call history to find his name. My most recent call from him was from a couple days ago. When did that call happen? I didn't miss the call because it's not highlighted red. But I don't remember answering or declining it? I shrugged and called him anyway.

"Shedrack?" he answered.

“Please stop." It sounded like he was crying.

"Stop what? Shedii what's wrong?"

“Don't call me Shedii." I heard him sniffle.

“You liked it before." I frowned.

“Not when you say it. Not anymore."

“What? Why? Shedrack please tell me what's wrong you're worrying me."

“You don't care."

“I care about you, what's worrying you, and everything about you from the bottom of my heart."

“I have to go."

“Shedrack no-" was all I could say before the call ended. Why is he doing this? Is he really mad at me? It's not like I even wanted to hang out with Rick at the mall and stuff, I just would've felt bad if I said no.

I hate when people are mad at me. Sometimes it feels like everyone is mad at me. My parents who are rarely here, my sister when she was still here, some of my friends, and now my boyfriend. Am I a bad person that makes everyone angry? Did I do something wrong?

I looked around my darkened room and the shadows in it. It felt isolated and cold. I wanted someone to hold. I liked the feeling of holding Shedrack. he was warm but he wouldn't make me over heated.

Maybe I could call my babysitter? Would she know what's wrong? I hope she's still awake. I found her name in my contacts and called her.

“I am your babysitter, why are you up this late?" She answered laughing.

"Ha very funny." I said in a monotone voice. "Can you help me with something?"

“So when you're having sex-" I cut her off immediately.

“OH MY GOD . AnyWAY.." I explained to her what was going on.

“he probably thinks your cheating on him. Did you think that Rick might like you? That's probably what shedrack thinks."

I thought about that already. But my babysitter probably right. Once I ended the call with her I texted shedii again.

“Shedrack? Are you still awake? Please talk to me. I'm sorry I've been hanging out with Rick when I'd much rather be with you. Don't be mad at me. " She read but didn't respond.

She shouldn't even have a reason to be mad at me anymore! I looked out the window as my eyes began to close and the streetlights began to fade.

“HEY JANE!"
I jumped up from my sleep. I saw Rick standing over me.

“What the hell?"

“Did you and Shedrack break up?"

“Um what?"

“Thank the lords I've been waiting to tell you something."

“Rick what are you talking about, we didn't break up?"

“Oh." he looked down for a moment.

“What do you mean something you've been waiting to tell me?" She jumped on my lap. She smiled and began to move her face closer to mine, like he was going to kiss me.

“What the hell Rick!" I yelled and pushed him off of me. I looked out my window to see Shedrack watching us.

TBC
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 48 Laws Of Power- Which Of The Laws Is Your Favourite? / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours / Fear (Mystery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.