Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:03 PM

Does God Love Everyone? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Love Everyone? (948 Views)

Should We Love Everyone Or Just Those People We Deem Worthy? / Why Does The Bible 'God' Love The Smell Of Burning Flesh? / God's Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Love Everyone? by huxley(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2010
Does God love everyone?  Does this love extend even to his enemies?

At what point does God stop loving someone?  For instance, while Hitler was in the midst of his muderous acts, was he still loved by God?

Does God stop loving humans when they have reached gates of hell and are roasting in its flames?
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by jagunlabi(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2010
Depends on which "God" you are talking about.You need to be specific 'cos there are as many "Gods" as there are humans.
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by richjohn1(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2010
@Jagunlabi
I suppose he means the jewish yahweh grin
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by jagunlabi(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2010
^^Oh, that one.The jewish tribal god and the word, LOVE, do not belong together in the same sentence.Putting them together is abomination and blasphemy.
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2010
^^Oh, that one.The jewish tribal god and the word, LOVE, do not belong together in the same sentence.Putting them together is abomination and blasphemy.

Dude u just made my morning grin grin grin grin
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2010
God loves everyone.
God has no enemies.
God never stop loving everyone, He might hate what we doing, but will still love the person.
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]God don't love anyone. . . . God hates everyone.
God has many enemies. . . .he suck for not proving all the wonderful claims concerning him.
God has never stop been the greatest enemy to everyone. . . .He hates what we are doing , and still he hate us too!!.

God does not love anyone. . . .don't be deceived .
[/size]
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by JeSoul(f): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ogaga, ^^ but satan does?
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah friend~~ SATAN is LOVE and even beyond . Satan love's you and me and that's why God and his people are kicking against him for no reason to promote their name.[/size]
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by JeSoul(f): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2010
^^ okay Ogaga. Let us stipulate the above is indeed true. What has satan done for you? for the world that he supposedly loves?
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

^^ okay Ogaga. Let us stipulate the above is indeed true. What has satan done for you? for the world that he supposedly loves?

Lol
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by ednut1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
God loves no one. This life is all about sh.it. If u doubt me explain d kind of love god had 4 benin ore accident victims afta they hd prob prayed 2 him.
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]The Bible writers used the Satan idea to show that God is a nicer Spook up in the sky, but thy did a very lousy job!

Job 9:23 (NIV) When a scourge brings sudden death, God* (*NOT SATAN, but God!) mocks the despair of the INNOCENT.

Job 9:17 (NIV) He* (*God. . . . NOT SATAN, but God!) would crush me with a storm and multiply my wounds FOR NO REASON.

Lamentations 3:37-38 (KJV) Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE MOST HIGH PROCEEDETH NOT EVIL AND GOOD*? (*Preachers lie, they say that “God is GOOD”, but not firstly EVIL. . . . (read it again! FIRST: EVIL. . . . . and if you survive then good in the long run!!!)

Exodus 4:11 (NIV) The Lord said to him, “Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the Lord? (Isn’t the Bible God so nice to tell us so we don’t have to blame the Devil all the time?)

Amos 3:6 (KJV) Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the lord hath not done it?

Proverbs 16:4 (NIV) The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, EVEN THE WICKED* (*The Devil or any compassionate human being who doesn’t believe in God?) FOR THE DAY OF EVIL. (No Heathen religion in the Western World is as wicked as the Bible religion! Christians made up in their minds what Christianity ought to be in spite of what’s written in the Bible!)

Ruth 1:20-21 (NIV) “Don't call me Naomi,” she told them. “Call me Mara, because the Almighty has made my life very bitter. I went away full, but the Lord has brought me back empty. Why call me Naomi? The Lord has afflicted me; the Almighty* (*NOT SATAN, but God!) has brought misfortune upon me.”

Proverbs 1:26-28 (NIV) I* (*God NOT SATAN, but God!) in turn will laugh at your disaster; I WILL MOCK WHEN CALAMITY OVERTAKES YOU* (*God is taking advantage of any calamity like a forthcoming California Earthquake to convey a “message” that some Christians don’t get!) - when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you. Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me.

Jeremiah 11: 14 "Do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them, BECAUSE I* (*God) WILL NOT LISTEN WHEN THEY CALL TO ME IN THE TIME OF THEIR DISTRESS*. (Nothing scares primitive religious people more than the idea that their God doesn’t listen to them! It still works today! The Christian idea that this whimsical God always listens to them is wishful hoping that the chances are just right that God will answer on the spot, otherwise he will POSITIVELY answer, but later!)

Romans 9:11-15 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad–in order that God's purpose in election might stand: not by works but by him who calls–she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” What then shall we say? IS GOD UNJUST? NOT AT ALL!* (*Saint Paul says so… because he is telling you!) For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”* (*the Christian clergy guarantees you all the opposite that God is no respecter of persons!)

Malachi 1:4 (NIV) Edom* (*Esau) may say, "Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins." But this is what the LORD Almighty says: "They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, A PEOPLE ALWAYS UNDER THE WRATH OF THE LORD* (*How would you like to be one of them? No FREE WILL FOR YOU! NO Salvation, either! God doesn’t like you for ever just for the heck of it!)

Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I the LORD* (*NOT SATAN) do all these things.

Job 42:11 (KJV) Then came there unto him all his brethren, and all his sisters, and all they that had been of his acquaintance before, and did eat bread with him in his house: and they bemoaned him, and comforted him over ALL THE EVIL that the LORD* (*NOT SATAN!) had brought upon him:* (*God had a plan to have ALL of Job’s children slaughtered! He gave Job some new ones later on after all that… Isn’t God so wonderful?! Life is so cheap as far as the Bible God goes!)

When was the last time that a Christian blamed God for any of his/her misfortune? huh. . . . I bet you they credit Satan for their misfortunes!! shocked shocked They are offending the Bible God!!! SHAME ON THEM CHRISTIANS. . . . .!!! “As for me and my house, “IN GOD WE TRUST” for all of our misfortunes!!! (Am I catching the Bible religion or what?) Christianity is worse than any wild pagan religion involving human sacrifice! No wonder that the only way to pacify this whimsical sadistic God is by sacrificing his Only Begotten son in human form. . . . after he was properly beaten to a pulp and tenderized, thoroughly marinated in Roman spit, and crucified as a “spotless Lamb of God!” How “Heathenly” primitive can you still get in today’s society. . . . . . Europe is waking up of the Dark Ages far ahead of us here in France! I guess that Religions will still be in effect until our IQ and common sense improve to a decent level. . . . . The Bible writers were very silly to credit their idea of a God with so much EVIL when they could have done a better job blaming the Devil all along. . . . ! They would have kept me fooled to this day, too! smiley
[/size]
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by JeSoul(f): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
^^ A lot of words, but you didn't answer my very simple question lol.

JeSoul:

Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

^^ A lot of words, but you didn't answer my very simple question lol.

Satan has given them a lot, however, he will give nothing without taking it back with interest
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by manmustwac(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
If God did love everybody then people will not be dying from preventable accidents on the expressway or from curable sickness in hospitals etc?
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by benodic: 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ ogaga4luv,
you have done a very wonderful job proving to the doubting thomases from their own holy book that the christian god is full of shit.

your post is enough food for thought for any serious soul.

the supreme God that i know loves everyone including the devil who is of course working for It.
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Image123(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
God loves everyone but not equally. You reap what you sow, draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Love is in degrees and love doesn't discard punishment. Also, God is love. Let me stop there before dead people start getting confused
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
Image123:

God loves everyone but not equally. Y[b]ou reap what you sow, draw near to God and He will draw near to you.[/b] Love is in degrees and love doesn't discard punishment. Also, God is love. Let me stop there before dead people start getting confused
Nice one
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Tonyet1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ Ogagaluv,

You're so obsessed with this my God. I'll take it that you love my God though in a hateful way grin grin grin
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
Tonye-t:

@ Ogagaluv,

You're so obsessed with this my God. I'll take it that you love my God though in a hateful way grin grin grin

You are very right, cos only that could make him to be so much on the Great God the way he is
Re: Does God Love Everyone? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah man. . . .oh you mean he's also your God?? shocked shocked~~ OK! , You're right dear. . . .Im over obsessed with your God because he was my God but didn't know i have been wasting my dear time on nothing wink. he's the main author of wickedness in the world today .

NO GOD HAS A RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN MY AFFAIRS AND I HAVE MADE IT AN IMPERATIVE RULE THAT EVERYONE SHALL REFRAIN FROM WORSHIPPING ALL GODS. cool
[/size]
Tonye-t:

@ Ogagaluv,

(1) (Reply)

Can You Ever Live Up To God's Standard / The True Israel Of God Is Not The Nation Israel , But The Church Of God / Does Men Of God Suppose To Be Poor And Beggarly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.