Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber (1015 Views)

Blessing Ejigbo Gang Raped Lady, Robbed Her & Filmed In Asaba / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Conmen Gang-raped Lady, Duped Her Of N600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber by blogbuilder: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
A lady is full of praises after her encounter with an arm robber.
This is what she wrote on facebook

I was on my way back from school as at 21 st December, at oshodi express way. The hold up was much then I decided to enter a motorcycle not knowing the motorcycle I entered was an arm rubber, we negotiated how much I would give to him and he agreed. Getting to a particularly spot he told I should get down that it seem his motorcycle was faulty, me now poor girl | just did as he said, I stood waiting for him to work on his motorcycle at the lonely road because it was already late. The next I could see was a gun pointed at my face telling me to bring my money phone and my chain or he rapes me, immediately with fear I did, not just that, he had to punch me twice heavily on my eyes and nose, I fainted at that same spot, my nostril was bleeding as well. I managed to open my eyes only for me to see myself on a motorcycle with a good Samaritan that helped me to the clinic close by. I thank God for my life
My question is, what is the country turning into?

Re: How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber by blogbuilder: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
more.

Re: How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber by olagbemi118(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
i just know this one will make FP
Re: How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber by ijrm: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
OK... make I join you enter front page... for the girl get well soon.
Re: How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber by hollawahlay(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
OK....it aint sumtin new...
Re: How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber by GraGra247(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
He already took her money, her phone and valuables. Why then batter her in such an inhuman manner.

The heart of human beings is extremely wicked. That's why sometimes I don't pity when they're caught and lynched.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber by elgramz: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
OP did you even read the story. Abeg change your heading, she wasn't raped

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber by dederocs(m): 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
The hearts of men... Why is Lagos State government not enforcing the capital punishment for armed robbers?
Re: How I Was Robbed,punched,and Raped,lady Narrate her Ordeal In The Hand Of Robber by passionate88: 2:36am On Jan 01, 2018
Buhari sef angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

. / Video Update: Swiss Park Hotel Manager Told Anaedonline Tv Two Weeks Before He / Two Lovebirds Pictured Fighting Outside A Shoprite Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.