Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 (44836 Views)

Tony Elumelu Bag Vanguard Personality Of The Year 2018 Award (pics) / Lagos IGR Hits N103.4bn In First Quarter Year 2018 / Business Tips: List Of Untaped Business To Start In Nigeria For The Year 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:
To become a multimillionaire in year 2018, you won't need prayer or fasting or sowing of seeds neither would you need hustling...just look for a problem that affects the general public and proffer a solution.

Do you care to share a few ideas?

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by joepentwo(m): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Maxybaby:

Thanks @joepentwo

I can setup a website for you that is as beautiful as mine if you're interested.
actually i need a site for my prospective business but the money is not there,.
Have bookmark your site anytime am ready i wol contact you.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by robotix: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2018
anonimi:

Do you know how many dollar multimillionaires are created in China and India daily?
Do you think that they are also praying, fasting and sowing seeds to God?

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/business/2016-11/10/content_27333838.htm

https://yourstory.com/2016/07/india-millionaires/

The law of nature has been set and anyone who obeys will reap its reward, irrespective of their religion.

What I got after I ask God for help will shock a lot of people by end of 2018. Trust me, January will mark the beginning of this whole new life and you will be using most of the products without knowing I am the guy behind it. The recent one will take I and my partner all over the country and after that we shall branch to other African countries by God's grace.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Protocall: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2018
budosky:
And that's all? Is that what you did last year?
If yes, are you now a "Multimillionaire" as you said? Awaiting your honest reply @OP

That was what he wanted to do but he could not find a problem to solve..

He is still on his problem finding mission
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Bollinger(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2018
Amberon11:
I am a living testimony that prayers work. So say what you know. My entire family are a living testimony too.

Ok.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by toye440: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:
To become a multimillionaire in year 2018, you won't need prayer or fasting or sowing of seeds neither would you need hustling...just look for a problem that affects the general public and proffer a solution.

Nice one though. But no think say fuel scarce u wan come dey sell black market dey form road side NNPC guy space still dey for prison o.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by ruggedtimi(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Yommy247:
At your age u still neva get sense... smh
mr sense.. happy new year
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Yommy247(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2018
ruggedtimi:
mr sense.. happy new year
Same to you sir
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Tobycharles: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2018
sound more like a thesis
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by eezeribe(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2018
robotix:

The law of nature has been set and anyone who obeys will reap its reward, irrespective of their religion.

What I got after I ask God for help will shock a lot of people by end of 2018. Trust me, January will mark the beginning of this whole new life and you will be using most of the products without knowing I am the guy behind it. The recent one will take I and my partner all over the country and after that we shall branch to other African countries by God's grace.

In whatever you are doing,stay humble... God blesses and also rejects;ask King Saul or Nokia....Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by thosedays: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Apart from Prayer , your statement is correct.

You need prayer ( directly from you to your God)

StarUp:
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by bigiyaro(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2018
budosky:
And that's all? Is that what you did last year?
If yes, are you now a "Multimillionaire" as you said? Awaiting your honest reply @OP
that would be all, excerpt u r a thief.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by budosky(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2018
bigiyaro:
that would be all, excerpt u r a thief.

Yaro... I see
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by ojonugwa25(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Painting of houses and stucco designs
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by bigiyaro(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2018
budosky:

Yaro... I see
take a look at d all d wealthy folks around d world, they r solvin a type of problem or another, d owners of MTN cant help bt get richer as long as people make calls n use data; communication problem solved.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by bossrillboss: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Richkid97:
How to become a millionaire in 2018

1. yahoo yahoo 2. Ritual 3. Kidnapping 4.olosho 5.Drug Trafficking 6.armed Robbery
Feel free to add yours

God go bless our hustle
....7.traveling to libya.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by toprealman: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Boscojugunu:
Show me some love .call me on 08025968323 and wish me a happy new year
Weirdo....lol. Happy my yr son!
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Hassan209: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2018
May God help us all
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Hassan209: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2018
Hi guys.
#HappyNewYear to u all...

pls am a bit confused, wat type of business can i stand with 100k here in naija...? or to invest in?

pls am very serious..

waiting 4 ur replies.

tank u
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Richkid97(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2018
bossrillboss:
....7.traveling to libya.

Lol

Bad Man

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by tomtyte02(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Bollinger:

Like i said before, i don't believe in any higher power or the devil but i do believe evil people exist. What you call handiwork of the devil or "village people" are just bad people doing bad things which is why ever going back to Nigeria is a no no. There are too many evil people there. Also, the topic is about being successful and not about being successful and making an impact. That is something totally different. And my true purpose is determined by my want's and goals. My goals come to reality because i know what i want and how to get it. I do not need a god to know this or help me achieve this. Lastly, i do not think when the first set of fishes, brave enough to set foot on land, thought, "you know what? I need a wife to be complete".

Now i get you. You've heard of God and the devil and their influence on man but you have decided not to believe. Also, you prefer being successful than impactful meaning you'd be like a serpent passing on a rock leaving no trace of his passage. You'll only be remembered as one rich man like that. Bro, there are times when your goals and plans are not in alignment with your true destiny's blueprint. If you then think you'll leave that plan and go into another, how many years do you plan to keep on trying different things? Lastly, the bible says the whole world lieth in wickedness. Being in another country and never coming back is not a guaranteed escape from wickedness. Happy New Year Man.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by enomakos(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:
give us five problems we can solve?
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by sirxbit(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2018
robotix:
even though I don't like the tone under which that guy spoke, which portrayed him as a fanatic, which is what many Nigerians are BTW, I can attest to one fact that they when I am pushed to the wall, all I have to do is ask God for help... and He always never failed, include the idea I have been working on in the last 6 months. It came as a surprise so much that I gave it my all and have been chasing this thing that could almost explode in mid 2018 and beyond. I can never reveal what is but the idea makes me so determined that I am fighting to see the end results, no matter the failure.
If that works for u fyn
Non be everybody prayer dey work for
Some don't need to prayer to find solutions to problem.
I hate it when u guys tink everytin is about prayer.
Sit down and think.
Any small tin prayer prayer
It's getting annoying

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by blackjack21(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:

Aside being a professional boxer, you need to understand that Floyd Mayweather is a natural "showman" which is characteristic of African Americans. They like flaunting blings until they go broke again few years down the line.

Are talking professional boxers or African Americans?
Please give real life example ?
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Bollinger(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2018
tomtyte02:

Now i get you. You've heard of God and the devil and their influence on man but you have decided not to believe. Also, you prefer being successful than impactful meaning you'd be like a serpent passing on a rock leaving no trace of his passage. You'll only be remembered as one rich man like that. Bro, there are times when your goals and plans are not in alignment with your true destiny's blueprint. If you then think you'll leave that plan and go into another, how many years do you plan to keep on trying different things? Lastly, the bible says the whole world lieth in wickedness. Being in another country and never coming back is not a guaranteed escape from wickedness. Happy New Year Man.

Again, the topic is about being successful and not about being successful and making an impact. Also, for some weird reason, you believe that bad things shouldn't happen. Guy, it is as normal as breathing. There is nothing we can do about it. But, that being said, what you can do is plan for the worst before those bad things do happen. It's called risk mitigation. For example, when you said my village people will deal with me, i had already thought about that and the best way to mitigate that risk is not to go anywhere near a dangerous country. simple. I have a house, a bike and two cars. Guess what i don't do? I don't fall on my knees praying that a tornado doesn't blow my house away or that i don't have an accident. What i do though is buy insurance to make sure that if those bad things do happen, i am covered and anything lost can be replaced. I am covered by my insurance company and you are covered by the blood of your jesus. Let's see who actually delivers. Another thing i don't do is pray for good health. What i do is go for yearly check ups. I also make sure i do exercises every single day. And if for some reason i drop dead, my insurance will take care of my family when i'm gone. You see how the mind of an atheist works? We are realists and very practical. You wish for a better life but we go out there and actually make it happen. I don't cower on my knees praying bad things don't happen. I expect them to happen and then plan accordingly for ways to ensure the impact of those bad things are minimal. Key word here is plan. Which is what bible thumpers don't understand. You should try it sometime.
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Honestagbons(m): 11:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Is not a matter of sowing a seed,trust in God believe in him,in whatever u do in ur business
Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by Coldfeets: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bollinger:

The number one problem hindering a lot of people is religion. The fact of the matter is prayers connotes belief in some higher power who will help you to somehow achieve whatever you want. There is no higher power. You are the architect of your own successes and failures. Anything a pastor tells you is based on common sense. They are basically motivational speakers. Life is fraught with daily challenges and a lot of people do not know how to tackle these challenges. A lot of their problems are self inflicted and instead of taking personal responsibility and learning from it, they rather blame the "devil". And they keep blaming the "devil" thereby denying themselves the opportunity to develop resilience and also learning from whatever life lessons life is trying to teach them. Being a successful person is easy as phuck. I can teach anyone to become one. And it does not involve kneeling, praying, blaming and monetary donations/tithe. Except maybe the funds one uses to fund their education.

Thank you so much for these words of wisdom.

Unfortunately many africans are still wallowing ignorantly in the dark.

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by faithogiga(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
sorry i had to delete this comment, the links won't work anymore

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by tomtyte02(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bollinger:

Again, the topic is about being successful and not about being successful and making an impact. Also, for some weird reason, you believe that bad things shouldn't happen. Guy, it is as normal as breathing. There is nothing we can do about. But, that being said, what you can do is plan for the worst when those bad thing do happen. It's called risk mitigation. For example, when you said my village people will deal with me, i had already thought about that and the best way to mitigate that risk is not to go anywhere near a dangerous country. simple. I have a house, a bike and two cars. Guess what i don't do? I don't fall on my knees praying that a tornado doesn't blow my house away or that i don't have an accident. What i do though is buy insurance to make sure that if those bad things do happen, i am covered and anything lost can be replaced. I am covered by my insurance company and you are covered by the blood of your jesus. Let's see who are actually delivers. Another thing i don't do is pray for good health. What i do is go for yearly check ups. I also make sure i do exercises every single day. And if for some reason i drop dead, my insurance will take care of my family when i'm gone. You see how the mind of an atheist works? We are realists and very practical. You wish for a better life but we go out there and actually make it happen. I don't cower on my knees praying bad things don't happen. I expect them to happen and then plan accordingly for ways to ensure the impact of those bad things are minimal. Key word here is plan. Which is what bible thumpers don't understand. You should try it sometime.

Hmmmm.... Its nice having this educative chat with you.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by TRAVEL101(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
2018... YEAR OF CRYPTO MILLIONAIRES
==================================
I will like to welcome you into 2018 and this being my first lengthy post for 2018, please take it serious and it could be a backbone for your 2018 journey into online Riches.
You must have been hearing about cryptocurrencies but maybe you haven't been paying attention to it yet. Maybe you are too lazy to research what it's all about. Maybe you are one of those that believes it's scam. Maybe you thing it will soon die down.

My dear,
take it or leave it, cryptocurrency has come to stay. BITCOIN led the revolution and several hundreds if not thousands of others have followed.
CRYPTO is the future of money. It is poised to replace the paper/physical money we spend. The real definition of cashless economy and the world's global currency.
In Simi's voice, i will say,
ma bi mi ni foolish question (do not ask me foolish question). Google should be your friend if you wish to know more. Just like those who often ask who the creator of BITCOIN is.
Na that one go put food for my table or fill my bank account with keshh.
CHECK OUT THIS STAT.
In January 2017, 1bitcoin was $700. Fast forward to today, it is almost $14,000. That's 2000% increment. I love to call it X20 of whatever you had stored as bitcoin during this period.
N1,000,000 would have become N20M
Ethereum was $7.98 on January 1st, 2017. Today, January 1st, 2018. It seats comfortably on $748. Do the math. That's is 9373% increment. I love to break it down as X93.73 of whatever amount you had in it. So, i you have left N1M in ethereum for approx. a year, it would have become N93,730,000.
I can go on and on to illustrate the incredible performance of different cryptos in a 1year term. 6months or even quarter.
This is a mere eye opener for you and am sure you will also do your due diligence and take advantage of the crypto revolution to change your story.
If it is just 5k, 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k etc that you can afford to cough out, please cough it out and go use it to buy the crypto of your choice. If you have much money, you may choose THIS and any of the top cryptos and split your investment in them.
God spare our lifes, on January 1st 2019, if you read and make use of this vital information, you only will be able to attest to that. It's either you will be giving yourself a hard knock on the head for not making use of this costly info or you will be proud of yourself and use DHL to send down my wine.
Just go to coinmarketcap.com and look at the top 10 coins in the market and pick on the one(s) to buy and keep for a 1year term. If you have any challenges about this, you may PM maybe i can be of help. Mind you, i am often busy so, you have to bring along your patient hat when dealing with me via PM.
That 100k, 200k, 500k, N1m you have and left unattended to in the bank is a wasting asset. Pull it out and put into crypto. Even if you do not want to wait for 1year, you can give yourself a target of just 2, 3 or 6months.
No dem say, dem say. We are in the year of crypto. The money would have increased in Value. The same
Experts that predicted that BITCOIN will hit $10,000 in 2017 (BITCOIN surpassed the projection) also predicted that BITCOIN will hit $50,000 in 2018. Sure, it will also surpass it again in 2018. BITCOIN is still around $14000 so, it can still x3, x4, x5 or more in 2018.
Do not say i didn't tell you o.
NOTE:
I stand to gain nothing from sharing this piece of info. I just felt like sharing it hoping it will change someone lifes in 2018. Maybe it's you.
A LIKE or SHARE will be priceless for my time spent in writing this.
Happy New Year.
In 2018 CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTMENT is Taking Over.
WATCHOUT FOR �BITCCONNECT� IN 2018!!!��

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018 by jakesbaba: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
StarUp:

You need prayer and fasting. Take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th / Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) / OPay Shuts Down ORide, OCar, OExpress In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.