Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,961 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5005257 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
its common punting sense to know that when the season is about ending...run from secured team like ..already confirmed champions, team that no point loss can alter their table standings..its better to pair teams against likes of PSG, Bayern,man city bts than carry those fav straight win.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by asqr: 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
TissuePaper:
If you are still playing straight win games then you still have a lot to learn In punting...just try your best to avoid straight with games there are other markets that pay very well with less risk
baba tell us ur goldmine jawe and let's us no what's popping
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
TissuePaper:
If you are still playing straight win games then you still have a lot to learn In punting...just try your best to avoid straight with games there are other markets that pay very well with less risk
Boss, show us the way na. I dey wait since yesterday.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
BianoJay:

If you're interested, please submit your three games before weekend
Shay you know say Manchester United na conc mofo grin
If na arsenal now they go comot play them ball
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PK2: 10:19pm On May 04, 2018
Pls guys am finding it hard to load my bet account via Gtbank.....What can i do?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 10:20pm On May 04, 2018
JixNation:

Aswear.
I thought I avoided all the friday games in that ticket.

chill.

I'm remixing it.
I've just lost the zeal to forecast games again, make I lay low small cry

Was getting used to that option bet9ja removed, one game n you move on,not this one we accumulate so many games later one mumu like man u go come fuckup mtcheew undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2018
buklarbest:

Seems all these people answering Taiwo are naturally this way....
I'm also bearing Taiwo

Nothing to do with the name but your conscience & selfish interest

I saw this scenario from day 1.. I said it but some where quick to debunk it

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
Domlayomi:
Man United has killed me.. My 2k gone for ������
useless team. I was expecting a 2 goals or more with '
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hamzaopera: 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
Vested:
B919ECEEASEEWE-877091

B912ECEESQRCRR-877091

Teams with highest goals Acca

Someone should help me check this game. If e cut
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
JixNation:
Thanks boss!
cheesy
Ah dey arrange something.
you get mouth babagrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
see as this Alexis guy just spoil him life over small money.

so for your mind now you don cash out ehn? common 100k. and you know say your details dey everywhere for internet.

let me give you just one reason why I think you have ruined yourself; I read on a thread in the travel section that if you re applying for a visa, your name will be traced to show what you do on social media to prevent ties to terrorism.

now if dem search your name online na so so "alexistaiwo conman scammer fraudulent man"

that alone don reach make dem use vex tear your passport self.

I just pity you... for your mind you don pay the house rent.. you re still very much young and you re just starting life. I swear no be all these dirt you need for body.

well sha. na your life.

oga SARS... take him away!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 04, 2018
Keep quiet if you have no contribution to make
TissuePaper:

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=Teaser4 post=67288325]stake responsibly, no be fixed games oh...abeg no be go carry pad play am... we just dey try noni...all na risk...no risk no reward. You can edit to suit yourself like jiddena..m

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 04, 2018
See how Alexistaiwo dey enjoy him evening

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:

Was getting used to that option bet9ja removed, one game n you move on,not this one we accumulate so many games later one mumu like man u go come fuckup mtcheew undecided

I dey tell you.
At least una mine una gold well na!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:

baba even if you lay low for 1 month ehn.. nothing do you. you na strong man na.

Ehen do birthday for me na...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BianoJay(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2018
seueh:

Switzerland
Fc Sion vs Young Boys and Over 2.5

Belgium
Eupen vs St Truidense and over 2.5

Denmark
Fc Copenhagen vs Brondy and Over2.5

Noted
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2018
Profbet:
Good evening house. I have been busy since morning hence my inability to post. Now here's a rejoinder to what I started last night. I posted a passionate letter to Looopy after all my efforts to get a response from Alexistaiwo failed. Alex read that letter and kept mute cos he felt it won't generate the uproar that would ensue later. Now here's the shocker, Looopy replied me this morning asking Alex to come and defend himself and all of a sudden I saw an alert of 1k (NB I wasn't bothered about this paltry sum. I was more concerned about him pocketing a larger chunk of this money and depriving the men in the house of their rights). Immediately he posted mine, he resurfaced here claiming to have completed the last batch of funding. Oh well! I do know one thing and that's the fact that he has successfully conned the group. The episode that played out here has further reiterated that we have a long way to go in this country. I know Looopy credited him in excess of 100k to cover bank charges and sorts but he chose to play smart which is typical of a misguided Nigerian youth. Alex credited me to shut me up but No, I won't. I am a Comrade and together we shall fight to the end. There's a lesson or two to take away from all these so read carefully my people. For starters, We were so gullible not to read between lines before embracing Alex into the group. Alex claimed he has Facebook subscribers who pay for his tips yet he post them here for free. In this age and time where the Internet is vast and free none of us bothered to ask if there aren't any of his Facebook subscribers here? No one asked why someone would give out games for free when other people pay for it, I mean what's his gain on the long run? We never asked. Another one, He played the pity card. He noticed the big stakers here and' chewing gummed' them. Stingy punters like austino677 who has never shown any bona-fide member of this group love funded Alex. What a feat! Torres2 and a host of others did too. Truth is Alex is good at what he does, he achieved his aim within a few months. Typical of a contemporary yahoo boy. My only regret is that I never asked questions and now that a lot of things are clear to me I feel bad. Alex from the pics uploaded tonight is a small boy. Most of us here are way older than him but because it's a faceless forum we don't even know who we hail Boss and accord respect. Please you all should be mindful of some monikers here. Alex came on board with his cohorts. Those were the ones that sang his praises and made him popular within weeks. It's a syndicated operation so don't play into their hands. My request is that Puskin hands him a lifetime ban and forwards his name for onward enlistment on the scammers thread. He sure deserves a good place there.
Wow am speechless... BTW I just checked ma balance now and discovered 1k has bin credited to my account.. Alexistaiwo what happens to my fellow comrades yhu are yet to fund? Pls come redeem your self coz the internet never forgets...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
DonPiiko:

purging Wey flagyl no fit stop na him go hold am

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:

Can't even fund my account again since that market got spoilt. embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
TissuePaper:

Post the goldmine that you found and stop telling us what we know..

Some people sef

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
Holamscoh:

Chaii see the person Looopy send N100k to. It's Over now i can understand very well.
Quote me d pics pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2018
Rathor:
naso person life wan spoil because of 100k,see shame dey catch me for the guy.

imagine if the guy wan run for beta position tomoro now
that the major problem now. We must dig this out.. This how people ruin there life ahead
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ddooskie(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2018
Chidexter:

Gbege. Dis sweet group Don dey bad small small.
And d guy name too na taiwo. Run!!!

If your name is taiwo, hide your face. cheesy On a lighter note, one of Lhimeet or Chiefhaywhy is a taiwo and none is of questionable character like these two taiwos.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2018
Nasty22:

Wow am speechless... BTW I just checked ma balance now and discovered 1k has bin credited to my account.. Alexistaiwo what happens to my fellow comrades yhu are yet to fund? Pls come redeem your self coz the internet never forgets...
I have not seen mine
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:

Bro, Abeg Luk My Own Side Naw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IRIEBOY(m): 10:27pm On May 04, 2018
what annoyed me the most is that alexistaiwo pleaded with Lhimeet to include his name in top 100 list.. na that time I know say the guy don flex the money..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Domlayomi(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2018
I need staking power o, Chai who go bail me out now.. I Don enter man United one chance.. C as man u turn me into a begger
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 04, 2018
7326LFV 108k

7326SR9 89k

7327TFQ 7k

73282FL 10million

Good Luck!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2018
To forecast weak my bones... Kaii,bet9ja why did you remove our SAVIOUR? I'm really pained
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
sometimes you post like an adult, other times you post like a juvenile lunatic. You are so immature.

13 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 04, 2018
abeg make una check this game
B918ECEEZATWQW-2242400

(1) (2) (3) ... (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.