Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,288 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5113372 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Spactacle(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2018
Vested:
Levante 5 - Barcelona 4
Tale of dreams... shocked
But even with goldmine market sef, guys go still chop red stew. Imagine where Coutinho score hatrick inside that 4 with one for Suarez.
Alabi for still flex jare... cheesy
But dem for still peel alabi skin sha...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2018
Vested:
Levante 5 - Barcelona 4

Tale of dreams... shocked

But even with goldmine market sef, guys go still chop red stew.
Imagine where Coutinho score hatrick inside that 4 with one for Suarez.

Alabi for still flex jare...

How many people for reason Boateng sef?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2018
Spactacle:

But dem for still peel alabi skin sha...

Padi dem go pick Messi taya!

Na so Alabi go just dey sip Heineken dey watch bobos money dey roll in...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2018
Mohsis:

Bros try new things na. Rent for two years now... Hmmmmmmm

Mr FBI agent. Wehdone sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 9:20pm On May 13, 2018
you can do itkiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sandammy(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2018
Selfish Barca make them allow Levante get this point na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2018
If Barcelona draw that match, I’m Sorry it is a cheat.
From 5-1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2018
Lev 5 Barca 5

See Game I played over 4.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2018
vampire2020:
you can do itkiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2018
Vested:

Padi dem go pick Messi taya!
Na so Alabi go just dey sip Heineken dey watch bobos money dey roll in... grin
Nobody will pick messi...
he isn't playing abi u didn't see the line up

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2018
seunlayi:
Lev 5 Barca 5

See Game I played over 4.5

Where did you see 5--5

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gmercy713: 9:23pm On May 13, 2018
caddylac:
[quote author=gmercy713 post=6753

** B940ECAWWQZTCS-5233211
**B934ECAWWEEERS-5233211
**B943ECAZSCWASE-5233211
** B943ECATQWZTRR-5233211
** B955ECASTRWWEZ-5233211
These are just a few I played yesterday and today

we have noticed your untrustworthy act brought to our notice by Mohsis.we would love to help you some other time. God will provide for our needs. Thank you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 13, 2018
anthoneg:

I actually tot to send it at his request.
but since u ask here it is. 4523516. lol #winks
Goodluck.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 13, 2018

2.93 odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2018
David vs Goliath cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2018
joshuakdboy:

Nobody will pick messi...

he isn't playing abi u didn't see the line up

I saw the line up.
However , folks would have still played him to score in a match with goals of that quantity if it were an open game, even before the lineup came up.

Meanwhile , this match is useless to Barca. No one would have expected those huge figures.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ayanbaba2(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2018
Mohsis:

Bros try new things na. Rent for two years now... Hmmmmmmm
DSS!
I salute oooooo!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
you want me to show you the slip undecided

Honestly, I never knew ppl like you still exist. Ppl have been trying to ignore you, but you are desperately trying to make yourself relevant. I can't ignore your narcissistic drama series anymore.

Johnpablo dropped his own strategy on how makes some profit with inplay, he did not wait to accumulate millions before sharing.

But you that claim to have a goldmine decided to hoard yours, look I have no problem with that, my problem is trying to seek relevance because you have complex issues, you can't stand being ignored.

I won't have given a flying fvck about your goldmine,

but what made write this piece is the fact that you
shamelessly claimed to have played from another persons strategy, how do you sleep at night with this kind of life you have,

If everyone was like you then ppl will eat grass, you are worse than the beggars on this thread.

As for your goldmine pls do well to shove it up your butthole. You are nothing compared to ppl that have contributed in this thread.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 13, 2018
gewise7:
my mannest man!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 13, 2018
pryme:

Honestly, I never knew ppl like you still exist. Ppl have been trying to ignore you, but you are desperately trying to make yourself relevant. I can't ignore your narcissistic drama series anymore.

Johnpablo dropped his own strategy on how makes some profit with inplay, he did not wait to accumulate millions before sharing.

But you that claim to have a goldmine decided to hoard yours, look I have no problem with that, my problem is trying to seek relevance because you have complex issues, you can't stand being ignored.

shamelessly claimed to have played from another persons strategy, how do you sleep at night with this kind of life you have,

If everyone was like you then ppl will eat grass, you are worse than the beggars on this thread.

As for your goldmine pls do well to shove it up your butthole. You are nothing compared to ppl that have contributed in this thread.
tissue paper or toiletroll that guy na fake
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 9:30pm On May 13, 2018
Levant please we can do it.. this unbeaten run must end

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 13, 2018
Dem don off tap o grin barca ntoooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by caddylac(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=gmercy713 post=67535332][/quote]
That was two years back.. I can't fake things since am still out of job am just trying to make end meets. But no problem. Thanks all
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 13, 2018
gooooooal barca!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 13, 2018

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 13, 2018
Cooladex:
That guy wen play Barcelona 2-5 goals get luck say him cash out! 5-4 now. grin
I dey tell u. I 4 don dey ready my things to pack to village nw o.. God pass Bet9ja.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 13, 2018
sammyobi584:
Levant please we can do it.. this unbeaten run must end

chai....against guys ticket?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2018
pryme:

Bro, he's not worth this write up. He's just trying to famz with austino677 and Shollay20.

I knew he was a lost cause ever since he chopped with the goldmine dat another person discovered n nw he's refusing to share his mumu goldmine. Like you said, he's trying to be relevant n make people envy him. Johnpablo541 dat shared his technique, didn't he make over 65k today alone but he will have more than that because people are grateful to him n will be praying for him.

So, forget toilet roll, he's n will remain a nobody cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olumaxi(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2018
Mversed:
Na newbies like your type dey mislead people. Na you dey determine the out come of bets. Forget the #100, I no go give you grin
how market?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
kelvinreality:

chai....against guys ticket?
Lol.no na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
one match, nine goals and 12 yellow cards
what a day.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
Vested:

How many people for reason Boateng sef?

Shun! Some people for still reason him, he has been tryin' he even scored against Real. Madrid.

It always advisable to view line-up b4 pickin'Correct Score+Goalscores

Imagine: Others+E.Boateng, L.suarez& Coutinho

Just these 3 only wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)